Jorel

Hello from Portugal

Hi! My name is Jorge, I'm 24 and a Lego fan since 1993. No racing cars or action-men for me as a child, I've always wanted LEGO! :laugh:

My favorite theme were/is Space, and I have collected sets from Ice Planet 2002, Blacktrons, Spryrus, Space Police, UFO, etc. I have also lots of sets from City and Castle.

Recently my girlfriend has bought me the AT-ST model from Star Wars, I didn't had anything new since 2001 I think, so you can imagine... the fresh smell of brand new bricks... the sound on the box *sigh* :blush:

So I'm planing now to get a space on the house to give my Lego sets their deserved place.

I'm fascinated by some of your MOCs, I really really have to get my hands on my lego bag soon!

Best regards!

Jorel

3790066044_0fb7d9093b.jpg

Welcome Jorel! I hope you will have fun sharing your MOCs here! :classic:

P.S. If you want, I can make an avatar for you. :wink:

Welcome Jorel,

Cool way of end your dark-ages :)

I hope you enjoy your return to the hobby. You are planning someMOCs or just collect sets?

You have Comunidade 0937 (http://www.comunidade0937.com) in Portugal.. but at vacations until 9 of August.

Hi there!!

Welcome! :wink:

I'm from Portugal too, as LBaixinho!

I also belong to Comunidade0937! Stop by there! ;)

Olá olá! Hi there! :classic:

I've found Comunidade 0937 in this forum! Never heard of it before, but allas, I was on my dark ages! hehehe

I will register when the vacations period is over (I wish I had vacations in August :grin: )

I pretend to do MOCs, I had several original creations back in the glorious days (when I was 12 :hmpf: ) and I pretend to rebuild at least one of them (as I remember it), but I'm considering to buy new bricks and sets also.

See you around!

Welcome to Eurobricks Jorel! :thumbup:

I hear you about the space thing, luckily you are getting a new place and i wish you all the best with furnishing it and building a Lego room! :sweet:

Welcome!

That set you have posted was my last set before my dark age...I love that minifig head!

Olá olá! Hi there! :classic:

I've found Comunidade 0937 in this forum! Never heard of it before, but allas, I was on my dark ages! hehehe

We had an event on Tomar last June and appear on TV (RTP1 and TVI) and some newspapers. Last month (July) we had members that were interviewed on all three national channels (RTP1, SIC and TVI) :)

I will register when the vacations period is over (I wish I had vacations in August :grin: )

I pretend to do MOCs, I had several original creations back in the glorious days (when I was 12 :hmpf: ) and I pretend to rebuild at least one of them (as I remember it), but I'm considering to buy new bricks and sets also.

See you around!

Ok :D

We are always curious about new MOCs and news about LEGO :D

(se precisares de alguma coisa, avisa :D)

I've seen the commercials about Tomar Lego on the TV, unfortenelly it was impossible for me to go because of my job (I'm from the Algarve!). I hope to attend next year!

Thank you!

Obrigado! Vemo-nos no Fórum 0937 :classic:

Jorel

Welcome to Eurobricks! I am certain you will have a good time here!