Sign in to follow this  
Monasti

The Legend Reborn

I think we already have a link to that one :-) A page back.

hmm, oh well. I just found it. I love the elemental powers, make it feel more bionicle-ly, but berix is a bit annoying.

Yay, actions fit voices.

Everything seems great. Kind of ticked they used air, and that a "beam" of air came out of the shield kind of randomly.

It's a shield. =/

[-TA-]

Yay, actions fit voices.

Everything seems great. Kind of ticked they used air, and that a "beam" of air came out of the shield kind of randomly.

It's a shield. =/

[-TA-]

Well, Gresh is using them as blades. =P

From what I can see, Thornax launchers seem to shoot energy rather than Thornax fruits. Which is kinda disappointing. And there's a new arena match: Tarix vs. Vastus.

From what I can see, Thornax launchers seem to shoot energy rather than Thornax fruits. Which is kinda disappointing. And there's a new arena match: Tarix vs. Vastus.

I'd say that match is probably just a qucik practice one, setting the of Tessara before Mata Nui and co arrive with the bad news. Neither Tarix nor Vastus are main characters, so it's unlikely they will feature long.

Am I the only one who thinks the backgrounds are so empty? :sceptic:

Of course they'll be empty, it's a desert wasteland.

Edited by Partario

Of course they'll be empty, it's a desert wasteland.

Yes, but most of the backgrounds seem like posters and not very detailed.

However if they introduce something later in the movie, I'd be happy.

I agree that the backgrounds aren't that interesting, but it is desert afterall. Plus, the focus of this movie is on the characters so that they sell as sets, and this movie isn't exactly going for an Amazing Background Detail award.

It would've been nice though if there were smaller different coloured rocks, debris and plants scattered throughout the landscape though.

It's called a wasteland for a reason. We won't be seeing anything until we get to the villages. Tesara would be the biggest contrast I presume.

I agree that the backgrounds aren't that interesting, but it is desert afterall. Plus, the focus of this movie is on the characters so that they sell as sets, and this movie isn't exactly going for an Amazing Background Detail award.

It would've been nice though if there were smaller different coloured rocks, debris and plants scattered throughout the landscape though.

I think the environments are rather nice. What with the purple-blue sky and big planets in the background, it's looks cool to me. :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeFLjmPOo3k

Newest clip. Totally worth it. -Swert

You're a star for uploading it to Youtube, 'cause it takes ages to stream from the LEGO website. :wub:

The action was awesome, although I'm still disappointed that the Skopio barely moved from where it was and only stomped. I wanted Skopio biting action! :sad:

As cool as the animation looks, they ruined the potentially awesome Rock steeds by giving them horse sounds, not raptor sounds. :hmpf_bad:

The fight scene as a whole was pretty quick, but also repetitive, and it kind of made me want at least a bit of cheesy dialogue.

The action was awesome, although I'm still disappointed that the Skopio barely moved from where it was and only stomped. I wanted Skopio biting action!

Skopio did bite near the end on the clip.

As cool as the animation looks, they ruined the potentially awesome Rock steeds by giving them horse sounds, not raptor sounds. :hmpf_bad:

The Rock Steeds look more like mini T-rex IMO, though its true those horse sounds were horrible.

Skopio did bite near the end on the clip.

The Rock Steeds look more like mini T-rex IMO, though its true those horse sounds were horrible.

They really do sound like horses...didn´t notice that the first time I saw it. It sounds weird but I guess it´s not that big of a problem...the same as the size of the Rock Steeds. It makes them look cuter. :D little killer ponies...

I thought it was fantastic- except for the rock steed sounds and the soundtrack. Other than that, though, this was pretty darn col. :classic:

Lol, with some quick editing I'm sure someone could insert Jurassic Park raptor sounds into the scene.

Absolutely love this movie so far. Watching all new clips after my long absence was way too awesome.

Lol, with some quick editing I'm sure someone could insert Jurassic Park raptor sounds into the scene.

Absolutely brilliant idea. Can somebody give these sounds or at least a link, 'cause I won't download the whole Jurassic Park?)

Hey guys.

It looks like Russia is again gonna get new stuff earlier than any other country.

Just checked or Universal Studios website - there's written that TLR will be released September 8th. I promise that as soon as I get DVDRip with English sound, I'll post the traitor revelation and the ending somewhere. Not on YouTube, I think, but I'll do it.