WhiteFang

Bionicle 2009 Discussion (Spam free)

Hey, um, did anyone notice that RoS updated an undisclosed amount of time ago. Go read it. It seems to presume that Tren Krom is going to contact Mata Nui somehow. Which might actually give the current 2010 set list some credibility.

Nice Chapter. Two cool characters team up. However, I think some of these side stories need to be tied up soon. There are a bit too many for my tastes. For example, I had almost forgotten about Tuyet and co. until reading this newest chapter.

Kapura sounds way too... normal. xD

Hafu, though -- “Yeah. Wonderful." -- is perfect. :D I can just picture him standing in that classic MNOG pose, hands in sides, looking from Lewa to Tuyet and muttering those words. Good ol' Hafu!

-Ikk

Advance uploaded a new video. Behind the scenes of "Bye Bye Babylon".

Don't know if I can re-upload it to my account, though - they're aware of my presence))

Edited by Tyranide

chapter 7 sucks ¬¬

very simple, nothing new

"hello Mata Nui, here Tren Krom, the secret is......"

and Teridax kill Tren Krom-o-

Not to mention 'oh hey it's needlessly-complicating-the-serials Toa and her friends from the MNOG'

Nice to know that the Hagah aren't crazy anymore, but it seems a bit more like a fan-pleaser than anything with storyline significance. :sceptic:

And I agree with Kongu Chan's Tren Krom thing. Tren Krom seems more powerful than the Makuta in terms of mental abilities and he's big-bad material himself, so he wouldn't fit into the main storyline with Makuta present as well, meaning that he's quite disposable and will probably die.

Unless, he manages to send a message to Mata Nui with information on how to get back to the MU/ he manages to get some beings (such as Tahu and Takanuva) out of the MU, and then returns to his island/dies, concluding the Reign of Shadows, which explains how the 2010 story starts. The main storyline of 2010 would continue from there, and the only explanation in main storyline would be that a being sent a message from or some beings escaped the MU. All the other side-stories such as Vezon, Mazeka&Light Teridax, Dark Takanuvas, the Hagah, etc, are in the Reign of Shadows serial to simply waste (delay) time, so that Tren Krom's story finishes at the end of the year.

Nice to know that the Hagah aren't crazy anymore, but it seems a bit more like a fan-pleaser than anything with storyline significance. :sceptic:

And I agree with Kongu Chan's Tren Krom thing. Tren Krom seems more powerful than the Makuta in terms of mental abilities and he's big-bad material himself, so he wouldn't fit into the main storyline with Makuta present as well, meaning that he's quite disposable and will probably die.

Unless, he manages to send a message to Mata Nui with information on how to get back to the MU/ he manages to get some beings (such as Tahu and Takanuva) out of the MU, and then returns to his island/dies, concluding the Reign of Shadows, which explains how the 2010 story starts. The main storyline of 2010 would continue from there, and the only explanation in main storyline would be that a being sent a message from or some beings escaped the MU. All the other side-stories such as Vezon, Mazeka&Light Teridax, Dark Takanuvas, the Hagah, etc, are in the Reign of Shadows serial to simply waste (delay) time, so that Tren Krom's story finishes at the end of the year.

Who knows? Maybe the Hagah will star in the next chapter.

I kinda liked the chapter. At least Tren Krom didn't go down the "now me having revenge rawr!" route. The irritating is, however, like others have said, that Greg is probably setting him up to die and I would hate to see Tren Krom go. Tuyet, fine, Tren Krom, no.

I'm sorry but I feel the increasing need to create a list of all the side-stories (Help is appreciated)

Tuyet and co./Tren Krom/Lewa

Vezon/GB (forgot the name :sceptic: )

Mazeka/Light Teridax

Dark Takanuvas

Tahu and co. (Or maybe it was resolved, I can't remember :hmpf_bad: )

Helryx

Barraki/TSO (Or are they not "together" anymore?)

Anything else?

I'm sorry but I feel the increasing need to create a list of all the side-stories (Help is appreciated)

Tuyet and co./Tren Krom/Lewa

Vezon/GB (forgot the name :sceptic: )

Mazeka/Light Teridax

Dark Takanuvas

Tahu and co. (Or maybe it was resolved, I can't remember :hmpf_bad: )

Helryx

Barraki/TSO (Or are they not "together" anymore?)

Anything else?

Gali in the Great Temple

Takanuva and Nuparu in Destral

Axonn, Brutaka, Keetongu

Hydraxon and Lesovikk

That more or less covers it, but I expect we'll probably get more side-stories as well. Possibly Lewa getting his own side-story as well? (With Onua, who comes to rescue him?)

Yeah, we've got plenty of story to last till the end of the year, and I suspect Greg will find ways to combine all the side stories (via Vezon most likely :sadnew: ) so that they can be concluded at the end of the serial.

For the Tren Krom story, the only way I would accept him dying is from Onua intentionally/accidentally killing him.

Well I'm thinking about grabbing TLR at TRU on Saturday, but I don't know what Legends to get. =/

I'm getting Ackar in the mail soon, and I got Stronius.

Gelu is unappealing [Except for those... 3 pieces?], and Vastus is Bleh.

So I'm not sure if I want Mata Nui or Kiina.

Thoughts?

[-TA-]

Hm...Kiina has awesome armor, an awesome weapon, great recolors, a great design (Albeit being a bit too anorexic,) and an AWESOME helmet.

Mata Nui, however, has awesome armor/shield pieces, a cool helmet, although it's very small, nice recolors, and the ankle guards are very nice even if they do rattle.

But in all honesty, get Mata Nui. Better bang for your buck, I think.

Well I'm thinking about grabbing TLR at TRU on Saturday, but I don't know what Legends to get. =/

I'm getting Ackar in the mail soon, and I got Stronius.

Gelu is unappealing [Except for those... 3 pieces?], and Vastus is Bleh.

So I'm not sure if I want Mata Nui or Kiina.

Thoughts?

[-TA-]

Get Kiina. I have all the legends, bar Vastus, and of them Mata Nui is my least favorite by far. Surprisingly. I felt sure I would like Gelu less.

~Bunda

Ugh, I used Gelu and lost to Gresh twice. BTW, how do you heal yourself?

EDIT: Beat him on my 3rd try. Man, even in the second game, he's still Mr. Block Everything.

EDIT2: Since I'm not gonna double-post, here's something new: Comic 4 scans.

The only difference between this and the one we had earlier is that it has the movie beginning in it, with a slight twist on how the Vorox broke its stinger.

Edited by Phantoka Kopaka Nuva

There's a really sweet deal until Saturday at Target, guys.

$1 off any Glatorian [seems to be Winter '09 only, but I can't say since only the Winter Glatorian seem to be online], and a free Agori.

That's pretty much $12USD for $20, not too shabby.

I think I'll head over and grab Skrall and Berix.

[-TA-]

$1 off any Glatorian [seems to be Winter '09 only, but I can't say since only the Winter Glatorian seem to be online], and a free Agori.

[-TA-]

Ah, so it did start today.

Pity, I could've gotten Berix with Mata Nui if I had waited. :\

[-TA-]

*Shriek!* Vorox and Zesk?!

When does the offer end?

Edited by Satellite Jack

It's a weekly thing, so it's for a week, til Saturday.

And @BFA, doesn't seem to be with the Glatorian Legends, it just says "Glatorian".

Plus they're not online either. o.o

[-TA-]