Tarfful

Car Talk

I've seen one in polished aluminium.

This is one of those cars where the color really doesn't matter. The one I saw is a track-day car, and the polished aluminium body is just a lighter alternative to painting it, and honestly, it didn't stand out from the crowd at all.

10th May there's a sports-car event taking place, where owner show off their cars. If it shows up I can snap some pictures for you, so you know how it looks.

I look foward to seeing them Freddie! Thank you :thumbup:

I've seen one in polished aluminium.

This is one of those cars where the color really doesn't matter. The one I saw is a track-day car, and the polished aluminium body is just a lighter alternative to painting it, and honestly, it didn't stand out from the crowd at all.

10th May there's a sports-car event taking place, where owner show off their cars. If it shows up I can snap some pictures for you, so you know how it looks.

i like it only in british racing green or orange

i like it only in british racing green or orange

Hmmm, I feel the patriotic warming inside! :thumbup:

Has any tryed Chroming it? Or Gold Plating it?

There was a guy in Las Vegas Nevada that Chrome plated a Mercedes a year or so back. It was so shiny, that it blinded traffic and caused an accident. A hand full of people sued the owner for a sum of around 5 million and won the case. Judge ruled that it was in poor taste that a car would be finished in Chrome, knowing the affect it would have in direct sunlight.

Hmmm, I feel the patriotic warming inside! :thumbup:

how? im canadian :tongue:

There was a guy in Las Vegas Nevada that Chrome plated a Mercedes a year or so back. It was so shiny, that it blinded traffic and caused an accident. A hand full of people sued the owner for a sum of around 5 million and won the case. Judge ruled that it was in poor taste that a car would be finished in Chrome, knowing the affect it would have in direct sunlight.

No offence to americans, But all they do is Sue.

Like there was someone saying on "eBaums World" forums, "Ebaum was making a video and I walked in the background, he didnt ask if I could put myself on it, Can I sue him?"

And the reply was "Im guessing your american, so yes."

:laugh:

No offence to americans, But all they do is Sue.

Like there was someone saying on "eBaums World" forums, "Ebaum was making a video and I walked in the background, he didnt ask if I could put myself on it, Can I sue him?"

And the reply was "Im guessing your american, so yes."

:laugh:

You know were they got the idea to sue? An exact same case in the UK. I will agree with you that many Americans are sue happy though. The worse case was when a robber broke into a families home and broke his back falling on their kitchen table. HE sued the family and some how WON his case. Ridiculous.

You know were they got the idea to sue? An exact same case in the UK. I will agree with you that many Americans are sue happy though. The worse case was when a robber broke into a families home and broke his back falling on their kitchen table. HE sued the family and some how WON his case. Ridiculous.

What a plonker, Falling back on a table... :laugh:

Nah what you want is one of these!:

f34.1.jpg

Jaguar XF Concept!

actually i like the peugeot better

I look foward to seeing them Freddie! Thank you :thumbup:

Turns out it is not quite as polished aluminium (chrome/mirror-reflective) as I remember it. It's still a good deal more reflective than the other unpainted cars that were there, though, and the carbonfibre contrasts look good on it.

3519924186_d06242983f.jpg

3519925144_cf99ca10f1.jpg

Oh yeah, and while I had a good view of the area, I snapped this:

3518214311_42497cccfc.jpg

Edited by Freddie

lamborghini_gallardo.jpg

I wouldnt mind the Spyder version, but it costs around 90k. You can get the Normal for like £60-70k now. Im gonna save! :laugh:

lamborghini_gallardo.jpg

I wouldnt mind the Spyder version, but it costs around 90k. You can get the Normal for like £60-70k now. Im gonna save! :laugh:

i like the new LP540-4 Spyder :grin:

A flying, time-travelling, DeLorean. :grin:

Nah, I want a Pontiac Solstice, sorry, but I don't have any pics at the moment.

Edited by Strikerâ„¢

A flying, time-travelling, DeLorean. :grin:

Nah, I want a Pontiac Solstice, sorry, but I don't have any pics at the moment.

Here:

2007_pontiac_solstice_gxp.jpg

Its a beautiful car but no one seems to like it cause its not that fast. But i think its awesome.

apparently, its faster than a porsche boxster :sceptic: i like the saturn sky better than this, but soon, both brands will be gone :cry_sad:

Well I think mine are more awesome than any car, but i haven't read the whole thread yet. My actual dreamride is the Russian built Mi-24 attack helicopter.

mi24cp.jpg

But if realism is flexable then the Panzercycle.

pmcpanzercycle.jpg

And now a real motorcycle I think it might be based on.

297309785nmtkgl.jpg

Well I think mine are more awesome than any car, but i haven't read the whole thread yet. My actual dreamride is the Russian built Mi-24 attack helicopter.

mi24cp.jpg

But if realism is flexable then the Panzercycle.

pmcpanzercycle.jpg

And now a real motorcycle I think it might be based on.

297309785nmtkgl.jpg

Whats the name of the Real one the Gaming ones based on?

Well I had a 1993 Opel Astra GLm with the 1.4 litre 4-cylinder engine, until the engine died in April 2009.Well, it still kept running, but not too good. Leaking cooling water all over.

img_1895.jpg

My first car, 60 HP, 5-door hatchback and good optical condition (only a little rust)

I'm driving a 5-door 2009 Opel Corsa D-type 1.2 litre 16V since mid may. It has 80 HP and altough being just under 4 metres long enough room for my skis. And enough for new LEGO Sets.

img_4075.jpg

my new ride

mFg Widdi