Sign in to follow this  
Norro

Turners Cross

Phes, you should really look into building some MOC's. I'd like to see what you could come up with!

No digital camera remember. I spend all my money on buying LEGO I have nothing left off over to buy technology. So if I did build MOCs then I couldn't show anyone, but the main reason I don't build MOCs is because I don't have space to put them anwyhere.

1)Now for my dislikes. I am not sure if you should be shot or commended for using all those stockade doors for a roof.

2)Many of the buildings including the fort are too ugly.

3) At the lowest level the baseplates are rather boring.

4)the houses seem a little too large and don't make use of the room inside them in some cases. Perhaps this is the wealthier section of town but it seems that these are still a litle too big.

Castle maniac indeed! ;)

Hey,

1) I like it... what more can I say, I guess it's a taste thing...

2) The castle looks better in person... but I do like the gatehouse. What does 'many' construe?

3) The bases are plain to provide contrast to the excessively detailed rest...

4)It is a wealthy city (it was built with that in mind) and a lot of the interiors are pretty stocked..

God Bless,

Nathan

I just couldn't do it myself. Every time I see the owl in the LEGO store in the Mall of America I want to tear it down and get some glue remover (the wings are solid castle doors).

Many is like 4 or so. And don't think I mean the whole building for any of them. They are really very good looking. Some of the angles and parts that stick out seem kind of clunky to me. I am sure you like them just fine.

Some are and I haven't seen enough of really old buildings to say much else but of those I was in ceilings were barely 7' if that. Only the newer castles had the tall ceilings. They also had no wasted empty space. I usually do them same as you for hand size sake. I have hard enough time getting my fingers in tight places so I usually keep things spaced a little less tightly.

I thought so. I think it could use a few more servants and people in general roaming around anyway.

Still is the best thing in CCC3. I will of course try to put an end to that in December. ;)

Mr Norro, is there a story associated with Turners Cross? Or is anything particular happening in this city that explains why things are the way they are?

Mr Norro, is there a story associated with Turners Cross? Or is anything particular happening in this city that explains why things are the way they are?

I still haven't started story MOCing yet, in the meantime I've been building 'practice' MOCs, each for how I envision a particular line of castle citizens to live behave... this is the wealthy, no-longer war hardened Royal knight/lion empire... as opposed to the rugged, still heavily defended Cliffton Castle, an outpost of the Black Knights...

God Bless,

Nathan

Do you ever take pictures of your pratice MOCs? Its interesting to see prototypes.

These are the practice ones...

God Bless,

Nathan

And exactly what does that mean? At some point in the future you're going to dazzle us with a mind blowing creation?

And exactly what does that mean? At some point in the future you're going to dazzle us with a mind blowing creation?

Hopefully.... or at least a good story... BTW in my long absence did you get a digital camera?

God Bless,

Nathan

Actually I have devoted the time and finances to partaking in Phestivities. I have been seriously contemplating getting a digital video camera and getting back into film making. So I'll probably skip the digital camera and get a video camera that can take skills. I can't really afford both.

Actually I have devoted the time and finances to partaking in Phestivities. I have been seriously contemplating getting a digital video camera and getting back into film making. So I'll probably skip the digital camera and get a video camera that can take skills. I can't really afford both.

Good plan... is 'Phestivities' trade marked?

God Bless,

Nathan

It would be, but due to spending all the finances I cannot afford it! Were you thinking about using it commercially Mr Norro?

Were you thinking about using it commercially Mr Norro?

It has a lot of potential... maybe your avatar could be our poster boy for the aftershave range...

God Bless,

Nathan

The Inquisition enters its first licencing agreement...

Wonderful... you can have your lawyers review the contract any time.

God Bless,

Nathan

Wow norro...Your MOCs are always o so wonderful..Thank you for chaing..Im going to go and keep looking t all the pics now. I seem to be spoting some pirates in town :D

Norro: that's an amazing MOC. I don't think I would want to destroy it. That had to take a long time to build. The detail and the colors are very nice - and you've definately got one huge Lego collection.

The Inquisition enters its first licencing agreement...

Wonderful... you can have your lawyers review the contract any time.

Ok then, send it right now!

Thanks for the encouragement lads! I'm glad you liked the MOC.

God Bless,

Nathan