DarthSion

Star Wars The Clone Wars Season 2 Discussion

Well, I don't know if any of the seen Mandos is Boba or not, but what I do know is that they showed

Boba Fett character sketches and Mandalore

among the concept art at the Lucasfilm panel at Comic-Con, so

Boba

is in the show, one way or another. :wink:

If only republic heroes had the maturity this new season seems to have.

What makes RH imature? :look:

I loved the live broacast of the panel. That Star Wars live concert thing looks awsome :sweet:

What does that have to do with the CW? :sceptic:

But yeah, I agree, it does look awesome. :thumbup: I'm gonna have to drag take my family there when it comes here in October. :sweet:

What does that have to do with the CW? :sceptic:

But yeah, I agree, it does look awesome. :thumbup: I'm gonna have to drag take my family there when it comes here in October. :sweet:

Sorry :classic:

But we should wait and see who those mando's (or deathwatch :grin: ) are, and why are they in the show (insert brain damage by Pink floyd)

Well after two hours of waiting for the trailer to load. I give you some sceen shots.

bad_guy_with_a_temper.png

clone_turbo_tank.png

Maybe well get a new clone turbo tank.

gunship.png

new_clone.png

These clone are weird. :grin:

padma_hugging_this_guy..png

Here we have the guy that padma hugs. *I hope he know's that padma is married to a jedi*

snow_trooper.png

Now these clone's are hard core.

What there's #^$ I thought this was a kid show but who care's. :devil:

Your right. I thought it was a blaster but now I see that's it's a lightsaber. also Good eys. :thumbup:

Well, I don't know if any of the seen Mandos is Boba or not, but what I do know is that they showed

Boba Fett character sketches and Mandalore

among the concept art at the Lucasfilm panel at Comic-Con, so

Boba

is in the show, one way or another. :wink:

What makes RH imature? :look:

Republic heroes isnt on the same level as TFU, it looks like its aimed at kids.

And come on guys, just give up they wont kill Ashoka when she is a kid and this series is aimed at kids.

What the?! Cold Assault Troopers on Geonosis? *huh* With flame throwers? Insulating gear and large amounts of heat don't go well together. :tongue: That guy Padme hugs does not look like a clone. Maybe a Prince or some sort of Senator? :look:

I wonder if the Mandos start collecting the sabers like Grievous, and if they use the sabers in combat? :thumbup:

I don't know about anyone else, but I think that the Mystery Mandolorian resembles Ghez Hokan from the Republic Commando novels. This dosen't fit in too well with canon, though, so I may be wrong. (Although, CW dosent fit in with the canon too well either.)

Hi everyone! well i just came back from my dark 2 or 3 months of not using eurobricks. Anyway back on topic, I can hardly see how the lightsaber the mando has is ahsoka's when it looks like obi wan's/ lukes. From the trailer i can see about 4 stories:

1. one with cad bane and a jedi holocron.

2. one with a duchess and madalorians.

3. one on felucia

4. one on geonosis.

Also one part i saw was cad bane jumping onto a landing platform with what looked like part of a magnaguard starfighter, looking at the background id say this planet was rodia.

The guy padme kisses could be anyone. It could be just some random guard she's distracting so Anakin can get past.

The lightsaber is clearly Obi Wan, and i'm not sure boba will be in it, wouldn't he be 13 or something?

Live action show on the other hand ;)

I don't know about anyone else, but I think that the Mystery Mandolorian resembles Ghez Hokan from the Republic Commando novels. This dosen't fit in too well with canon, though, so I may be wrong. (Although, CW dosent fit in with the canon too well either.)

Oh my force! That matches his desciption perfectly !!!

Am I the only one who thinks flamethrowers are ineffective against battle droids?

Concerning Boba, he was thirteen or so at the battle of Geonosis, and this part of the clone wars is probably two to three years after that. Because of that, he could easily be old enough to fit(without it being too loose) into his father's armor.

Am I the only one who thinks flamethrowers are ineffective against battle droids?

Concerning Boba, he was thirteen or so at the battle of Geonosis, and this part of the clone wars is probably two to three years after that. Because of that, he could easily be old enough to fit(without it being too loose) into his father's armor.

Actually, Boba was 10 during the battle of Geonosis.

What the?! Cold Assault Troopers on Geonosis? *huh* With flame throwers? Insulating gear and large amounts of heat don't go well together. :tongue: That guy Padme hugs does not look like a clone. Maybe a Prince or some sort of Senator? :look:

I wonder if the Mandos start collecting the sabers like Grievous, and if they use the sabers in combat? :thumbup:

Its hard to say too much for sure based on a 1 second segment but those Cold Assault Troopers might be in a cave on some cold world fighting some creatures ... for all we know they might be using the flamethrowers to roast their dinner or to dry out a damp cave.

As for the lightsaber on the Mando ... it might be something as simple as Obi Wan dropped his lightsaber somewhere at the start of the episode and the Mando guy found it and hang on to it for Obi Wan to somehow meet him/her later in the episode and get it back. The same way Dooku got Anakin's lightsaber and then loose it to the pirates and then only for Anakin to get it back from the pirates later.

All speculation but at least it is giving the creative brains cells some exercise. :laugh:

If republic commando and BfII taught me anything is that Geonosians are very flammable

If republic commando and BfII taught me anything is that Geonosians are very flammable

Or Republic Commando for that matter? I don't remember ever having a flame thrower.

Not really, it would depend on the temp at which the flame burns, and the temp at which droid metal melts.

Or maybe the they are not being used against droids.

Also flame troopers use Heavy Republic flamethrowers which where used against unamred targets, and it says, saw heavy use on Mustafar.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Heavy_Republic_flamethrower

Speaking of Mustafar, I'm really excited to see what they do with it in the series. In my wildest dreams, I imagine a cameo or role for HK-47, since he was under study by droids for the next level of battle droid before Vader ruined it all :hmpf_bad::tongue: I'm mostly interested in Boba's role. It looks like alot is coming for him in 2010. I think bounty hunters were off-limits at first due to something coming in the live action show.

Okay, after reading Boba's page I'm nearly sure how he is introduced. Since Aurra is on the show now, she brings Boba to Darth Tyranus on Raxus Prime when the Republic attacks. Then they send him to his Bespin orphanage, we don't see him for a while, then returns on Xagobah to meet Skywalker. If the story is past the Raxus Prime encounter, then it would begin on Xagobah. I believe the latter is more likely, since between the events Boba battles Durge, who is not in the show (dead?). Or three: Just some Filoni BS.

Edited by The Nightwing Reborn

Speaking of Mustafar, I'm really excited to see what they do with it in the series. In my wildest dreams, I imagine a cameo or role for HK-47, since he was under study by droids for the next level of battle droid before Vader ruined it all :hmpf_bad::tongue: I'm mostly interested in Boba's role. It looks like alot is coming for him in 2010. I think bounty hunters were off-limits at first due to something coming in the live action show.

Okay, after reading Boba's page I'm nearly sure how he is introduced. Since Aurra is on the show now, she brings Boba to Darth Tyranus on Raxus Prime when the Republic attacks. Then they send him to his Bespin orphanage, we don't see him for a while, then returns on Xagobah to meet Skywalker. If the story is past the Raxus Prime encounter, then it would begin on Xagobah. I believe the latter is more likely, since between the events Boba battles Durge, who is not in the show (dead?). Or three: Just some Filoni BS.

According to Wookiepedia, Durge isn't killed until later in the Clone Wars, when the clones have phase II armor. I really hope to see Durge in CW before the end of next year. Otherwise I'll be very unhappy :hmpf_bad:

Why the end of next year, there is still plenty of time, there is still another 78 episodes left.

When did you flame Geonosians in Battle Front: II?

Boba /Jango Fett has a flame thrower.

Or Republic Commando for that matter? I don't remember ever having a flame thrower.

You don't, but they catch fire if they get close enough to an exploding barrel/grenade but not too close to get blown up by it.

Edited by simonjedi