Clone comander Nodra 999

Star wars sets we'd like to see

I'd like to see these:

Luke vs. Vader (includes Luke, Vader, Emperor, stairs, Emperor's chair and window) $29.99

Hasn't that already been done over 2 sets?

Without the stairs of course.

Yes it sure has, so i doubt lego would go for a 3rd try.....then again who would have thought we would get 3 different versions of the Slave 1.

I think that even though those sets were good lego could of done so much better and given us a set that would really capture the ending of ep 6.

I think that even though those sets were good lego could of done so much better and given us a set that would really capture the ending of ep 6.

If they do it, it'll be like the EP3 final duel.

A set like that would be amazing but i think its safe to say that were never gonna get one like it :'(

A set like that would be amazing but i think its safe to say that were never gonna get one like it :'(

Yeah, we already have a Carbonite Freezing Chamber in the Cloud City set...

Yeah, we already have a Carbonite Freezing Chamber in the Cloud City set...

Yeah, but not as good looking as that one.

Lego should work out that they shouldn't do 1 big playset, when they can do it in parts.

I'm coming back to the episode III list.

This is what I think LEGO SHOULD make:

- AT-AP

- Bail Organa's airspeeder

- Coruscant Air Taxi

- Anakin's red 'n white speeder

- General Grievous' starfighter

This is what I'd LOVE LEGO to make:

- AT-OT

- AT-UT

- Emergency firespeeder

- neimoidian shuttle

- Obi Wan's white 'n blue starfighter with hyperdrive boosterring

- Anakin's white 'n green starfighter

Should be do-able before the end of 2007, methinks ;)

The wampa and hoth sets have been high on most peoples wish list for years now and yet lego still hasnt made one, which is strange to me but still theres always next year :|

The wampa and hoth sets have been high on most peoples wish list for years now and yet lego still hasnt made one, which is strange to me but still theres always next year :|

I'm pretty sure some sort of Hoth set will be released before the license expires... And if not? Well, there's someone at FBTB who already made some high detailed Tauntauns that could be made out of ABS. I'd be glad to sponsor such an initiative, as the digital tauntauns look ACE.

Yeah i saw the custom digital version that was posted on fbtb the guy who did it has also done some other great work and i would love to see a version made from his designs, heck any version will do.

The license is going to last past 2008. So we'll see Hoth definately!

OMG it's gonna cost me even more money then...and I'm a poor (well, not really, but since SW Lego is pretty expensive...) student...

The license being renewed has yet to be confirmed by lego yet so dont get to excited just yet, at the moment this is just another rumor going around and weve seen plenty of those proven wrong.

I think i remember an interview with someone at lego saying that they were very keen to renew the star wars license and that they definatley would as long as the tv series was to be shown in Europe, which should be a certainty, hopefully.

At this point in time its all if's and but's where the future relationship between lucas and lego lies.

They should make some E.U sets. I'm tlhinkingg Thrawn era. And some more Clone wars sets. Sets based on the Clone Wars cartoons would absolutley pwn!

First, a wave of the first series, with ARC troopers, Assaj Ventress, more Jedi (Kit Fisto, Barris Ofee, Aayla Secura, Ki-Adi-Mundi), and a chance for a better Greivous. It would also be a chance to re-introduce Episode II clones and the AAT. It would also give us the awesome ARC Gunship!

Then, the second wave for the second series! Episode 3 Clone Commanders (Neyo and Cody), Shaak Ti, an Ithorian Jedi (!!), MagnaGuards, Seperatist Leaders (The Techno Union ones), White EpII clones... We would also get some nice dioramas, like a train station, the Chancellor's office, a Techno Union laboratory, Coruscant Highstreet... Vehicles, too! A clone dropship (That thing that looks like a mini Correlian Corvette), Jedi Starfighters (Green, Purple), and Yoda's little llama/horse/ostrich.

You like my idea? ;)

Lets face it lego have tons to choose from should they start doing EU sets myself i would love to get sets from the clone wars series.

Well, there is quite an extensive OT line. And EU lines (Eg, Thrawn) would have things we knoe from teh OT as well as new things...

EG:

Returning Minifigs:

-Luke

-Han

-Leia

-Chewie

-Lando

-3P0

-R2

New Minifigs:

-Adminral Ackbar

-Grand Admiral Thrawn

-Mon Mothma

-Nogri

-C'Baoth

-Mara Jade

And a whole wealth of vehicles and scenraios.