Sign in to follow this  
Filip

Are these guys worth anything?

I have all the sets from the LEGO Studios Horror line and I was just wondering if those are worth anything and if so how much.

I am not planning on selling / trading them unless there's something really awesome you can trade with or you pay a lot. Hehe :tongue: .

Picture29.jpg

I have all the sets from the LEGO Studios Horror line and I was just wondering if those are worth anything and if so how much.

They're worth however much you like them. In monetary terms, I think the vampire does the best, maybe $15, but most are just fairly average figures in the long run.

Personally, I like them a lot and always have, to the extent that I've bought extras of most for other purposes. I think it was a great line that ended far too soon and will always wish we had a lot more classic monsters represented.

Then I'd have to go get classic-brick-monsters.com and start a blog. :grin:

I've only go one of those... :cry_sad:

Then I'd have to go get classic-brick-monsters.com and start a blog. :grin:

Me-thinks someone is making fun of me...

Me-thinks someone is making fun of me...

Actually, the beauty of the joke is that it makes fun of the 'classic' movement, the blog movement, and you, all in one shot. :grin:

The werewolf, the mummy, and Frankenstein's monster are worth quite a bit, as well. Anyway, that's an awesome collection. I'm totally jealous, since I missed the whole Studios line during my dark ages. I would love to get Frankenstein's monster and the mummy sometime, but I don't have $30 to spend on two minifigs.

I would love to get Frankenstein's monster and the mummy sometime, but I don't have $30 to spend on two minifigs.

I see what you mean on Frankenstein's monster. Didn't realise it had gone crazy.

Maybe I'll draw the torso. Someone could make a decent one out of a new torso, an orc head, and one of those Frankenstein hats (they're cheap, must have made it to Pick a Brick somewhere).

As for the mummy, it's like $7 and you could fake a decent one out of Adventurer's parts in a pinch.

It really was a great line. :wub:

I have the vampire and mummy including the sets they come in. :tongue:

I think Frankenstien's Monster and Dracula are worth the most, because the mad scientest comes in VMFC1. :wink:

In total they are worth $47.10 to be exact. The prices have gone down recently though. I think these are some of the best designed minifigs ever for a non lisenced set.

Edit: you should review some of these sets if you still have all the parts as there are no reviews in this theme yet.

Edited by Tom Bricks