Sign in to follow this  
JCC1004

7675 Stap Sticker

I got a AT-TE at TRU. I built it and was missing 2 large dark gray round plates and two drak gray slopes. I got the slopes but CS didin't have the plates. :angry: . I was also missing the Stap sticker. :sad::angry:. Has anyone else not get the Stap sticker on the DSS?

Edited by JCC1004

I also was missing the Stap Sticker, but not anything as grand as pieces...

Hope you find out the reason soon, over and out,

:devil: alexrider7 :devil:

I dont have it yet, but this is a big concern as I have heard similar stories with several different people and types of pieces, plus I have an ATTE on the way in the mail. :look:

Hope nothing is wrong with mine. Still, even if it is missing a few pieces, It will be worth it since I bought it MISB for $75US. :sweet:

jifel

I got a AT-TE at TRU. I built it and was missing 2 large dark gray round plates and two drak gray slopes. I got the slopes but CS didin't have the plates. :angry: . I was also missing the Stap sticker. :sad::angry:. Has anyone else not get the Stap sticker on the DSS?

Look carefully at the DSS in the light if you flop it back in forth slowly you should see it. it's almost invisible to the paper. i thought i had the same problem but i found out.

Look carefully at the DSS in the light if you flop it back in forth slowly you should see it. it's almost invisible to the paper. i thought i had the same problem but i found out.

* Goes to find the DSS* Damn! It must have been thrown away! :cry_sad:

* Goes to find the DSS* Damn! It must have been thrown away! :cry_sad:

Darn, the same thing happened to me. I had just bought a set and I threw out the box, then realizing that the DSS and the flag were in it. It was gone...

Look carefully at the DSS in the light if you flop it back in forth slowly you should see it. It's almost invisible to the paper.

It's not invisible when you can see it though. It is just a white sticker on white paper.

It's camo, if you will.

Darn, the same thing happened to me. I had just bought a set and I threw out the box, then realizing that the DSS and the flag were in it. It was gone...

I don't throw out poxes but (assumed) empty DSS.

First I searched my DSS for it and first I didn't find it. But if you look closer, you can see it.

PS: The sticker for the STAP is very very small

The conversation is starting to lose relevance, perhaps we should use it to discuss the missing pieces problem?

jifel

The conversation is starting to lose relevance, perhaps we should use it to discuss the missing pieces problem?

jifel

I looked at the instructions and saw that there were only 2 round plates not 4. But I had to use Megacrap slopes! :cry_sad:

I don't throw out poxes but (assumed) empty DSS.

the next time there are stickers, scratch the sheet with your nails so all the stickers will peel off

Ever since I nearly lost an entire sticker sheet to an Exo-force set I check extremely carefully before I throw everything out. My AT-TE was fine, with all stickers and pieces. The closest thing I had to having lost anything on it was when I was creating an armored tank MOC (pics will be up... eventually :hmpf_bad: ) I was modeling the cockpit and accidentally left the detachable chair in my workroom. :tongue:

But, as far as I can see my AT-TE's fine. The best thing to do when you think a sticker isn't on your sheet is shine a flashlight on it. As I can recall, I think I though I was missing it too until the ceiling light gleamed on it. But if it really annoys you, I'd just buy the sticker sheet off of Bricklink, quite annoying, but you could get a boatload of random Republic Stickers!

Well, I wasn't missing any of those round pieces but it wouldn't surprise me... I was however missing two of those dark bley 1x2 sloped pieces which go above the cockpit and below the gun. I though I was missing the STAP sticker too, but you have to look REALLY REALLY closely and it's actually there. I have 20/20 vision and it was nearly impossible to see, check carefully. ;)

Clones using Megabloks? excecute order 67!

jifel

Calm down! I'm getting replacements! But the missles don't fire right. Does anyone else have this problem?

Well, I wasn't missing any of those round pieces but it wouldn't surprise me... I was however missing two of those dark bley 1x2 sloped pieces which go above the cockpit and below the gun. I though I was missing the STAP sticker too, but you have to look REALLY REALLY closely and it's actually there. I have 20/20 vision and it was nearly impossible to see, check carefully. ;)

I hink I know where those 1 x 2 slopes are... When you build the back 2 legs, there is a 1x2 slope on each of the 4x6 pieces with holes on side (and hollow space in center.). However, these are not on he front legs. Building from memory, I put them on the front legs, never reallising that the instuctions didnt call for them. Looking back, i realised it and took them off, to go on the top. People who dont stare down the instuctions will be caught by that. However, I was missing a 2x3 with the angled side in dark gray. :cry_sad:

jifel

When I got the AT-TE and I build the STAP I look at the sticker sheet, and I thought it was missing too. It is like trans-grey. Pretty much impossbile to find it. but I found it! :cry_happy:

Hmm...if the sticker is actually that hard to find, LEGO should've put a black border or something around the sticker (not on it). :sceptic:

Also, you can't see it on the BrickLink picture (the picture is blurry). Well, unless it's actually one of those things that look like specks of dust. :grin:

Edited by ILikePi

When I got the AT-TE and I build the STAP I look at the sticker sheet, and I thought it was missing too. It is like trans-grey.

That is actually one of the first things I looked for/found on the sticker sheet, just to make sure it was there.

And it is not trans-gray, it's White.

The paper is an Off-White.

And yes, it would have been much smarter to put a black border around it.