KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2009 Sets and Rumours

1.--But Gunray has a giant headpiece he is wearing. :thumbup:

2.--Nope. Too used to seeing him in other sets to even notice.

3.--Did I miss this interior pic somehow?

The interior pic of the Venator is that tiny box inset in the Venator box. Impossibly tiny with low resolution (But high for a prelim pic), we can still see how this opens up and how loaded up she is.

The interior pic of the Venator is that tiny box inset in the Venator box. Impossibly tiny with low resolution (But high for a prelim pic), we can still see how this opens up and how loaded up she is.

Speaking of opening...

the function that opens it looks so much better than the isd.

I personally liked the vastness of the isd.

I believe the senate commandos do have a new head piece.

Speaking of opening...

the function that opens it looks so much better than the isd.

I personally liked the vastness of the isd.

I believe the senate commandos do have a new head piece.

I also liked the vastness, but there wasn't much playability in it for me. I also agree on the opening.

Yes, but the one on the box I think is identical to the clone helmet. Definitely not final, as the helmet is much different than the clones'.

I also liked the vastness, but there wasn't much playability in it for me. I also agree on the opening.

Yes, but the one on the box I think is identical to the clone helmet. Definitely not final, as the helmet is much different than the clones'.

The box pic is a clone helmet.

I mean the no box one.

If its to crammed I'll strip the less important bits.

In this gallery there are slightly clearer pictures of the new sets.

B-shelf Gallery

Sep. Shuttle seems to include both Gunray and Farr! :thumbup:

Looks like someone got in trouble, folder not found.

Indeed, someone did get into trouble. What would TLG to the owner of such images?

All sets look great, especially Star Wars and the technic Loader! Wonder what the 2010 sets will be, I bet TLG is planning what vehicles or scenes that they will design.

Is any of the pictures still about, i don't think i have seen 1 photo other than the first page.

Well this new pics reveal me some new things I can´t note by the first blurry pics:

- First you can see that the new Sep. Shuttle now has a somewhat confirmed minifig count. I can see Nute Gunary, Onaconda Farr, 3 BD and a Pilot BD. Also you can see that it has a back boarding ramp :cry_happy: .

- The CIS Tank Droid has a new cool printed piece :thumbup: . That looks awesome and the jetpacks look a little bit new.

- The Hoth Rebel Troopers have new googles or a new helmet :thumbup: .

From looking at the pictures, I think that the helmets for the Hoth and Endor troopers might be the same design, just different colors.

Well Lok Durd might be a mini figure, he is in the episode of clone wars coming this weekend, and voiced by George Takei.

Edited by DarthSion

Anyone notice that the R2 in the Y-wing is the old type?

I actually noticed that too, but they are only prelim pictures, I'm sure the new version will be with the final one.

Enough.

Use the pm system instead.

I'll not allow this chat posting here.

:vader:

It looks like they have new big goggles, but there isn't any visor to it.

What I meant is that it is the shape of a visor with a little nose dent. I also don't think it will be spilt into 2 halves for each eye piece.

Thank you very much for the links, Erdbeereis! :sweet:

If you look closely you can see that the new Hoth Rebel

Troopers have a slight difference in their helmets. :cry_happy:

The commander Hoth guy with the longer gun also has a little white strap

printed to his face and the other guy doesn't? :sceptic:

Colonel Bulstrode

Yes, it seems as if the Hoth Rebel Troopers have new snow goggles.

But from where do you know that one of the Rebels should be a commander?! You can't see the faces of the two Rebels very clearly. And if they have different faces - this wouldn't say anything since the two Endor Rebel Troopers in the Endor set have different faces, too, but they are both "common" soldiers.

To the supposable Mon Calamari Cruiser set:

Since we already know that the price will be about the same price like the Endor set it's totally unrealistic to believe that we'll get a whole ship! I would of course prefer the whole ship (even if it costs about 150-200 Euros) but regrettably this seems to to be TLG's aim. :cry_sad:

I think that it'll come with

-two connected walls, some seats and a sluice

-a little Endor/DS plan

-a part of the bridge

-the A-Wing

-perhaps a little transport vehicle

-General Ackbar

-A-Wing Pilot

-Luke, Leia, Lando

-perhaps Mon Mothma

-if ye've got much luck even some more Mon Calamaris and/or General Crix Madine

-perhaps a Rebel Technican (such like in the last version of the A-Wing)

-some additional stuff such as barrels, tools, guns, ...

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

Wow what happened here? It looks like a tornado hit. Anyways, @Klaus-Dieter: New gloves? You sure you didn't mean something else? You can't even see their hands! :tongue:

Now, I wonder, we all know automatically the Home One can't be to scale, other wise it'd be $500, of course I still think there's a large possibility of it being a UCS. I mean think about it.

The choices were as follows:

Home One: Massive Ship.

Slave I and Landing Pad: Another? Why would we need another one of those, just because it comes with a gray oval? Unless.... UCS!

Palpatines Arrest: Well, that may not have been UCS, but that'd mean the kids won.

So either the Home One will be a puny little piece of junk, or a lovely UCS. I'm expecting the worst. But hey, the other sets totally make up for it! Endor :wub: :wub: , The Tank Droid :wub: , The Separatist Shuttle!

So either the Home One will be a puny little piece of junk, or a lovely UCS.

But I'm sure the description said it includes a control/briefing room and a hangar with A-Wing. I may be wrong but I think that's what it will include. The set doesn't interest me anyway so I don't really care. I'd rather have the Venator.

i kinda like the tie advanced chibi-size from the DS playset. sort of reminds me of the classic 80s lego scale where every vehicle is small but enough to fit a mf.

i'm hoping for a mon one in the DS scale and the rumored mini MF in the tie x1 scale. so i can fit the MF inside the mon one! :thumbup:

i'm hoping for a mon one in the DS scale and the rumored mini MF in the tie x1 scale. so i can fit the MF inside the mon one!

The Millenium Falcon is a different set to Home One but I know what you mean.

The A-Wing rumoured to be in the set, however, could be mini-scale.

Now that the Endor Rebel Commandos are a reality, I hope to see them in a battle pack soon!

I don't think they're important enough to be in a battlepack but I'm happy to be proven wrong again. :classic:

Maybe a Hoth battlepack would be better even though we already have more Hoth troops of both sides.

We've had Rep/CIS then Emp/Reb then Rep/CIS so I predict January 2010's battlepack will be OT again.

Edited by ADHO15

In this Pic you can see the minifigs of the Sep. Shuttle a lot better and now you can nearly see the face of Nute (Thought the Onaconda face looks clear :cry_happy: ). I think Nute looks very promising but looks a bit white skinned to me :sceptic: . Also the "hat" looks somewhat strange.

In this Pic you can see the minifigs of the Sep. Shuttle a lot better and now you can nearly see the face of Nute (Thought the Onaconda face looks clear :cry_happy: ). I think Nute looks very promising but looks a bit white skinned to me :sceptic: . Also the "hat" looks somewhat strange.

YOur're right his skin is really white. :sceptic: