KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2009 Sets and Rumours

This is my opinion

Pirate Tank: Looks good from the pictures we have seen so far. But I wonder what it will look like in the end

Venator: Awesome,I fought it would be very crowded and thought wouldn't be very sleek but it is very cool and has Senate Commando's

Y-Wing: Looks okay and will probably get since I need a bomber of some kind

Home One: Looks good but will probably will get it when it is on sale because of the price

Separatist Shuttle: Looks cool and sleek and will definetly get it because of Gunray and Farr

I was really hoping that it was going to be available March 3rd, not 30th. Still, can't wait to get it.

Quick find everybody on S@H :thumbup:

Wow the release date is only one month and a half away. :oh3: Great news it also works with the AT-TE. :sweet:

Btw on one of the pictures I saw the carrier can hold at least 13 clones in the back.

Quick find everybody on S@H

Yes indeed, well done. A little disappointed it's 30th not 3rd March but it's not that long to wait.

Great news it also works with the AT-TE.

Btw on one of the pictures I saw the carrier can hold at least 13 clones in the back.

We've known it's compatible with the AT-TE for a while now and I believe it's 16 figs, not 13. :sweet:

Quick find everybody on S@H :thumbup:

Wow the release date is only one month and a half away. :oh3: Great news it also works with the AT-TE. :sweet:

What carrier are you talking about? If you are talking about the AT-OT I think they're are 12 or 16 seats or something like that

Love the sets!!

I heard some people say that there are new guns for the commando's in the Venator set, but I don't see them!

I only see the standard long rifle.

Could someone please point this out for me?

Thanks in advance!

Greets, The Force!

PS: AT-OT Rules!

It's a trap!!!

Oh my ... can't wait to get one just so I can hide it everywhere and then randomly yell that out when people find it. Fun to be had!

~Medievalego~

Wow. That AT-OT is huge and the playability looks to be awesome! I can see those Clone BP's being even harder to find after more folks find out about this set.

A grand army of the Republic indeed.

What carrier are you talking about? If you are talking about the AT-OT I think they're are 12 or 16 seats or something like that

Sorry, you're absolutly right. I missed out on the 3 seats that are facing the back (which are not logical placed imo) - so 16 seats should have been the number :blush:

Not looking good enough, I see.

Both already have been posted like 10 pages ago.. :hmpf_bad:

Check the first post too.

They're not in the first post.

And with all the links for Toy Fair, it's just fine reposting the links for these.

As you can see, I am not much of an OT fan - yes, I do like the CW/PT much more TBH.

I hope you mean in terms of LEGO sets. :oh3:

Anyway, does anybody else feel that the AT-OT is actually a little skeletal? The dropship it comes with is clearly the highlight of the set, but when I take a closer look at the AT-OT, I find it's rather sparsely built and not terribly movie accurate. And at this price, it's hard to justify a buy when both models aren't amazing.

Edited by Algernon

Upon seeing better pictures of the OT sets for this year, my wallet let out a terrible scream.... and then silence.

It is rather painful to see three OT sets in one year at high prices; and they all look quite good. It's nice to see that the Endor bunker actually has an interior, unlike just the front it appeared to be; the AT-ST could use some work, but looks half-decent. It looks like we're getting actual Endor helmets, too, so that's nice. The Home One could still use some work, as it's still a little skeletal, but apart from that, it looks fine. Price is painful, though. I'm still quite happy with the Hoth set, as it has reasonably cheap Snowtroopers and a Tauntaun, but it look like the trench could use a little work done.

All in all, it might come down to Death Star 10188 or the Endor, Hoth, and Home One sets for me this year.

I hope you mean in terms of LEGO sets. :oh3:

Eh, well..I am not sure. I guess not only in terms of LEGO sets. :tongue:

It's because all of the droids, clonetroopers, Jedi, cool ships, etc.

How many times did we see ground fights Stormies VS. Rebels?

There was alot of Clones VS. Droids.

They're not in the first post.

Hmm I thought there were pics on there.. - but it was posted before by someone. Didn't you say the same when someone else posted a pic which already was posted?

Eh, well..I am not sure. I guess not only in terms of LEGO sets. default_tong.gif

It's because all of the droids, clonetroopers, Jedi, cool ships, etc.

How many times did we see ground fights Stormies VS. Rebels?

There was alot of Clones VS. Droids.

Yet I hope you will agree that the OT movies were far superior to the PT movies. :tongue:

I think that it should stop being called, Home One, as it shares no real physical similarities. I think that A-wing with Hangar and Control Center suits it better.

I wonder why they put that weird thing in the middle of the AT-OT like they did in the AT-TE. But again, the vehical looks as though it can be easily modded to look more correct.

Yet I hope you will agree that the OT movies were far superior to the PT movies. :tongue:

Um

I like PT more cause the CW is part of it. If I am wrong, please tell me and I'll turn to the CW+OT side. :tongue:

[Mendoza007] You guys should stay up to date

The Gunship/AT-OT combination IS ALREADY ON SHOP @ HOME

http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?...n=520&d=322

COMING MARCH 30TH!!!! AND ITS COMPATIBLE WITH 7675!!!

Shouldn't you be up to date? That's already known.

I think that it should stop being called, Home One, as it shares no real physical similarities. I think that A-wing with Hangar and Control Center suits it better.

"Home One Hangar and Control" would be fine too.

Edited by General Magma

I think that the phrase should be considered as trolling here! ) :tongue:

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

The Dropship and AT-OT is so beautiful :cry_happy:, but I would rather buy five Pirate Tanks to start my Underworld army.

Speaking of which, there is a Weequay with a peg leg and a cutlass included in the set. Lego might have taken the pirate thing too seriously.

Well what picture. If its one from the toy fair go right on ahead.

I am talking with lego now to see if the release date is truly march 3rd and to confirm the price of the republic dropship and AT-OT.

I apparently dont see what you guys are seeing but the commando dosent have a new gun.

No it is one from the toy fair . I also have a picture of the new milenium falcon.Both the pictures or of the boxes .So can I post them ? thanks

10198 I didn't want to post a direct picture as that would be a bit risky, Enjoy! :classic:

EDIT: May be fake :sceptic:

Edited by Buttons