SilentMode, Thanks for the update about the PAB at the LEGO stores.

Do you remember if they had the Plant Flower Stem at Westfield or Bluewater?

It would be nice if we could include the UK stores at the iPick-a-Brick website. I will take a form with me the next time I visit one of the LEGO stores.

SilentMode, Thanks for the update about the PAB at the LEGO stores.

Do you remember if they had the Plant Flower Stem at Westfield or Bluewater?

No problem. They had that part at Westfield, but no flowers. In one of the "display" holes at the very top of the wall, it looked a lot like they had leaves as well, but I don't know.

Does anybody know about a good place to find cheap Lego's in Edinburgh?

Thank you so much

The sun lego offer has been extended for two days.

The extra two sets are a mini at-st and a desert theme plane with minifig

Does anybody know about a good place to find cheap Lego's in Edinburgh?

Thank you so much

Jenners Department Store on Princes Street

Toys Galore, 193 Morningside Road, Edinburgh, EH10 4QP

Argos

Jenners had a load of Lego delivered a few weeks ago as they're expanding their selection, haven't been in to see what they now have.

Jenners Department Store on Princes Street

Toys Galore, 193 Morningside Road, Edinburgh, EH10 4QP

Argos

Jenners had a load of Lego delivered a few weeks ago as they're expanding their selection, haven't been in to see what they now have.

To this list, I think Tesco Home at Fort Kinnaird (EH15 3HS) should be added.

Would it be worth building a list of UK independent stores that sell Lego? (It wouldn't be worth including chains like Argos or WH Smith as they'll be the same all over the country). We could do it on here or even build the list on a Wiki.

I checked Argos and Toys Galore, but the prices are the same.

I will try Jenners this week.

By the way, is there any little Lego group/society/couple-of-guys in Edinburgh? Most of my collection remains at Spain, but i'd like to trade some of the minifigs i've bought here.

Thanks

I checked Argos and Toys Galore, but the prices are the same.

I will try Jenners this week.

By the way, is there any little Lego group/society/couple-of-guys in Edinburgh? Most of my collection remains at Spain, but i'd like to trade some of the minifigs i've bought here.

Thanks

Speak to Jenners if they're collectable minifigs as they were talking of doing a minifig exchange on Saturday mornings for kids.

Not heard whether that is going ahead or failed to get past the planning stage.

I'm not in the area this weekend, heading down to Devon this afternoon

The Tesco I work in has just got in an Off Fixture Display containing the three smaller POTC sets in it. Also within the next fortnight the toy plans are getting an update. So, I will see if I can get a copy of the plans and let you know if anything new is coming as soon as I can.

Edited by Markypops

May I ask which Tesco is it?

Thank you

Also, I checked Jenners. As expensive as the rest.

May I ask which Tesco is it?

Thank you

Also, I checked Jenners. As expensive as the rest.

he is referring to all Tesco's.

As for cheap Lego, this only happens in the UK when there's a sale ... and right now, there are none in particular on the high street.

My Tesco had that OFD, and all three sets were the same price! So Captain's Cabin, Isla de Meurte and Fountain of Youth were all £9.97 each!

My Tesco had that OFD, and all three sets were the same price! So Captain's Cabin, Isla de Meurte and Fountain of Youth were all £9.97 each!

That settles it! I'm going to Tesco first thing tomorrow default_tong.gif

Was that at the Swindon Tesco Extra, and if so, how many of them did they have left and where were they in the store. I may have to make a trip there tomorrow morning on the way back from getting tomorrow's free Lego with The Sun. :devil:

Thanks. :classic:

~buddy~

Hi buddy, yes it's the Tesco Extra off Shrivenham Road.

The display is in the Toy section, close to the Bargain shelves on the back wall. The display isn't big, they had perhaps 3 sets of each left on it. The prices were clearly marked on the display so it's not a pricing error.

Has anybdy else found this in other tescos? I am thinking of heading off this morning- anyone know if you can ring an individual shop to ask if they have the sets in stock? It's a 30 mile round trip to my nearest shop!

Has anybdy else found this in other tescos? I am thinking of heading off this morning- anyone know if you can ring an individual shop to ask if they have the sets in stock? It's a 30 mile round trip to my nearest shop!

Yesterday I went to my Tescos at Watford and they didn't have the Pirates of Caribbean at all. :hmpf_bad:

Going again this morning to see if something arrived.

I just phoned tesco, the three stores local to me had the following answers- two didn't have any stock and one said they won't get stock until 11.09.11!!

No cheap sets for me then :(

Hi buddy, yes it's the Tesco Extra off Shrivenham Road.

The display is in the Toy section, close to the Bargain shelves on the back wall. The display isn't big, they had perhaps 3 sets of each left on it. The prices were clearly marked on the display so it's not a pricing error.

Thanks for posting this Rumble Strike, you were exactly right, they were in an OFD next to the Bargain shelves at the back, I bought two of each of both 4181 Isla de Muerta and 4192 Fountian of Youth at £9.97 each this morning. :thumbup:

~buddy~

Amazon.co.uk has the Lego Star Wars Mandalorian Battle Pack (set number 7914) 32% off, so now it is £6.79 instead of its RRP of £9.99. Here is a link to it on the Amazon website: click here. :classic:

~buddy~

Amazon.co.uk has the Lego Star Wars Mandalorian Battle Pack (set number 7914) 32% off, so now it is £6.79 instead of its RRP of £9.99. Here is a link to it on the Amazon website: click here. :classic:

~buddy~

Amazon also have the Star Wars 8083 Rebel Trooper Battle Pack at £6.79

Can be found here.

My local ASDA has got the PotC sets in, Island, Cannibal Escape, Captain's Cabin and the Fountain of Youth are all there.