Sign in to follow this  
Darkness Falls

Clues: Paradise Lost

Is Spindle's 'Old Yacht' the same as the one we already went to? If not, I say we search that, if so, let's search the ticket booth.

Lets check the ticket booth and walk down to the end of the dock... though lets be careful, we don't want to be taking a long walk on the proverbial short pier... |-D

Steve

"That yacht is the same one we went on before..."

Fay walks into the mist and vanishes for a few minutes. She runs back, frightened.

"Someone else was out there... let's... let's just go to the ticket booth."

Ticket booth post up soon.

Oooh... lets read the magazine... I'm dying to hear more about Brangelina :D

Steve

Inside the Ticket Booth:

The key fits like a glove. You turn it slowly and open the wooden door. You turn on the light switch and everyone crowds into the small booth. There are a few rolls of tickets along with a calculator on the counter. There is also a letter on the ground.

Act One Completed!

ACT TWO: JUNGLE OF FEAR

You walk beyond the gate and see a path that splits into three more paths. One goes left, the other right, and one continues one into the mist.

Act One Completed!

Is that good?

One goes left, the other right, and one continues one into the mist.

According to the map, we need to go right, then left to get to the manor, so I say we do that, but I would also like to see what the others think.

I'm sorry, but I've kind of lost interest in this... for now. I've just got too much other things going on right now to participate in something like this regularly. Maybe in a few weeks or so.

Steve

Ack! :ohmy: Ack! :ohmy: Ack! :ohmy: *thump* *wacko*

-SuvieD falls over and dies of an unknown jungle flu, he is purple :$ and his swollen tongue protudes to reveal a nasty green color. :tongue: He then bursts into flames and everyone stares in utter shock as his ashes get swept up in a westerly wind.- :ph34r:

Looks like I'm not the only one. Maybe we could put this on a hiatus for a bit... or if you decide not too and just end it, please let me in on the story line, because I really would like to know.

Steve

Well, I suppose the inactivity of the members has strenghtened... Might we put this on hold until everyone is ready to play again?

As to SuvieD's post... I don't think he really likes any of my games anymore, considering the harsh treatment we gave each other in the Clash of the Titans topic... Sorry, Suvie!

I have to apologize DW. I stopped following numerous pages ago. Good story though. The same thing happened when I did Crowley Mansion, and I lost interest as the moderator/writer. Pictures help though.