Sign in to follow this  
Norro

A KK2 knight amongst vikings?!

Looking closely at the scene on the inside of the flap of 7018 Viking ship vs. something forgetable... I noticed a Vladek Clone Knight, from Vladek's castle, holding a double bladed axe with a bley handle, any relation to next year's KK2? This year's?

He is on top of the sail of the Viking ship furthest right but still in open seas (rather than locked in ice...)

Any interesting speculations? or has this been mentioned all ready?

Thanks and God Bless,

Nathan

I haven't noticed that before *wacko* Weird !!!

Here ya go (sorry for the crappy pic, but its really small on the box, oh well, better than nothing ;) )

post-10-1128779354.jpg

Is this some kind of a red'ish dull chrome? Maybe we will see a whole new enemy line (some knights from the british islands or whatever, sorry, I'm bad at history... :$) for the Vikings?!

It looks like an elite Shadow Knight except for the face (looks smiling, the ones in Vladek's Dark Fortress had his face) and the axe (which appears to be a 7L metallic silver pole with two axe heads - cool!). It would be odd (to say the least) if the two themes interacted. I don't know if I'd really support that... if it's a new enemy, though, awesome!

It looks like an elite Shadow Knight except for the face (looks smiling, the ones in Vladek's Dark Fortress had his face) and the axe (which appears to be a 7L metallic silver pole with two axe heads - cool!). It would be odd (to say the least) if the two themes interacted. I don't know if I'd really support that... if it's a new enemy, though, awesome!

I was wondering if it was part of next years KK2...

God Bless,

Nathan

(sorry for the crappy pic, but its really small on the box, oh well, better than nothing ;) )

Oh yeah... Thanks for that...

God Bless,

Nathan