Sign in to follow this  
sam89

2004/2005 Sets and discussion thread

I doubt it comes with anything else you see on the pic.

The snowspeeder looked better in white IMO. I thought the X-wing lucked like crap in white

Why has this thread gone so quiet. Don't y'all wanna talk about the V-Wing. I'm so excited about this set, I just hope so badly it won't be a let down. I hope it has proper landing gear, a new more movei acurate pilot and the red head used in Obi Wan's new starfighter :f)

It could be the red helmet as seen in the T16 sky hopper...looks a bit like that..ish.. as it seems to come down on the sides and sort of has a bump in the middle..squint and you will see it :oD

"Ultimate Space Battle - $60, V-wing fighter - $30, TIE Interceptor - $20, A-wing fighter - $20, B-wing fighter - $40 and Boba Fett's Slave I - $40. Be aware that these prices are not officially confirmed yet."

These prices are very unlikely to be real. The different ships from the USB only add up to $55, the V-Wing was supposed to be small and the Slave 1 is too cheap.

I'm not sure if it's been posted in here yet, but FBTB says the only 2006 set that will be shown at Comic Con will be the B-Wing.

God damn, I knew the news was to good to be real.

So I guess we can expect SEVERAL weeks before we see those sweet things.

Thanks for the upgrade Sam... Always a pleasure when you

SO when will we get more pics of the B-Wing? ANy of our member going to be seeing it?

Yeahhhhhh, tks TT !!!!!!!!!

Great 2 MFs !!!! The new mechanics really looks cool, and the platform is awsome !!!!!!

Weird when you think of it, the Bwing does not stand like that in a hangar, it lays flat !!!!! Thats why the cokpit rotates !!!!!

But its a great set !!!!!!!

hey this looks half decent i think im gonna get it and at only $34.99 thats not that bad of a price..unless they change it

this is a fantastic set! :-D can't wait for the release. could be less than

Nice set. I lik the stand thing it comes with.

From the pic it lloks like we get a sullustian pilot and a B-Wing pilot. :-D

I love the stand, excellent :-D

Here's the final prices from an interview on FBTB:

* V-wing, $9.99

* A-Wing $15.99

* TIE Interceptor: $19.99

* B-Wing: $34.99 (435 Pieces)

* Slave I: $54.99

And here's a short description of the sets:

The B-wing is much bigger and much more accurate to the real thing. The Slave I is a completely new design and comes in a bit bigger than the JF Slave I. It is very solid and more accurate to the movie reference. I can confirm that it comes with Fett, Dengar, IG-88 and a Bespin Guard. The A-Wing is a new design but is not as dramatically different from the original as the rest.

Tks Sam for the update !!!!!

The pricing seems good with this batch, however, add 30% at least and you have the pricing in

I thinks that's the real price, since it's supposed to be the smallest of the sets. And the Clone Scout Walker costs $9.99, and that's great ;)

I the V-Wing is going to have as much pieces as the AT-RT, it think it will be pretty small and crappy |-/ , I was really looking forward to that ship. The stand that comes with the B-Wing looks great :-D , just like the new B-Wing, it looks much better than the first one.

* V-wing, $9.99

* A-Wing $15.99

* TIE Interceptor: $19.99

* B-Wing: $34.99 (435 Pieces)

* Slave I: $54.99

Let's see then, based on past prices I think the UK will see something like this:-

~ V-wing

if your prices are right jon, that would be a fantastic line up at a great set of prices!

That figure looks like Nien Nunb. :-D

That figure looks like Nien Nunb. :-D

Are you trying to compete wiv me and phes?

Jon, if those prces are correct then that it a very good line up. Thanks for taking the time to work that out :f)

The sullustians head looked really red in the pic in the cockpit. But it's clearly brown here *wacko*

I like the fact that were getting a Bespin Guard but i thought we were getting a 4-lom :'( Still it looks like a great line up and the prices do look good so i cant complain.