kill will

How did you like the Clone Wars TV series?

Did you not watch cloak of darkness? They are not clones they are senate commandos. Led by captain Argayus ( who i have to say has the gayest haircut i have ever seen) who betrayed the republic

Yes i don't remember every detail, i still thought they were clones.

Still not hard to imagine, the leaders like Rex are trained to think differently.

Argyus was the only non-Clone of the tri of Senate Commandos, which is why the other two got shot and didn't fight Gree. I think that the Republic learned not to use regulat people as Senate Commandos ever again.

Erm which country are you in? As I think he lives in America and recieves the latest shows :classic:

Im in the USA, and I normally get my shows 1 week after their premier.

jifel

Argyus was the only non-Clone of the tri of Senate Commandos, which is why the other two got shot and didn't fight Gree. I think that the Republic learned not to use regulat people as Senate Commandos ever again.

No, all the Senate Commandos, blue-robes, and red-robes are non-clone. What I don't get is why they're thought to be superior. I would've loved to see Argyus take on an ARC or a Commando. :laugh:

Well, gentlemen, as for me I really liked Defenders of Peace episode. ) Though the CIS faiked again, but what a general there! :wub: I mean Lok Durd! ) What a character, what a potential in him. Imagine him with Ziro the Hutt and Loathsome! )))) Those three fat bastards can tear the Republic apart! ) :laugh::thumbup: not to mention that his manner of speaking is much like my own, gentlemen! ) :laugh:

The new weapon is superb and I sure hope we'll see more of it soon. )

Hm, it just occured to me, gentlemen, that Confederate authorities actualy never call themselves CIS.... I wonder, why? :sceptic:

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Well, gentlemen, as for me I really liked Defenders of Peace episode. )

Defenders of Pea? :laugh:

Hm, it just occured to me, gentlemen, that Confederate authorities actualy never call themselves CIS.... I wonder, why? :sceptic:

The same reason why TLC usually doesn't actually call themselves "TLC", I suppose. :wink: CIS is short for Confederacy of Independent Systems, which is just the official name of their "organization". They say "Separatists" when they speak of themselves to keep it short and to demonstrate their ideals.

PS: I was wondering: Why do you always put a " ) " after your sentences, Penguin? :look:

Defenders of Pea? :laugh:

:classic: I guess, the jedi should be able to protect at least anything.... Since they don't really succeed in protecting really valuable things.... ) :sweet:

The same reason why TLC usually doesn't actually call themselves "TLC", I suppose. :wink: CIS is short for Confederacy of Independent Systems, which is just the official name of their "organization". They say "Separatists" when they speak of themselves to keep it short and to demonstrate their ideals.

The abbreviation is obvious of course, thank you. ) :classic: (Though I like CIS better, because I live in CIS: Commonwealth of Independent States! :laugh: ) But they can call themselves, say, Confederacy. In my opinion that sounds much better than some 'separatists". I am quite sure that they feel themselves as a independent political organization, and there's really no need for them to speak in such a way about themselves.... ) But, I guess, that Separatist Alliance is ok.... Meaning that the key word here is Alliance. ) :classic:

PS: I was wondering: Why do you always put a " ) " after your sentences, Penguin? :look:

Oh, that's just my manner of off-line speaking. ")" stands in my sentences for my usual cold smile, that I tend to have in real life while speaking. Hope you don't mind it, do you? )

Edited by The Penguin

Interesting. While I really don't like the idea that a clone would betray them, it'll be really funny to see how they find him when he can just stand next to some other guy.

"Wait a minute, how do I know you're not him?!"

"Uh...sir?"

:laugh:

Hmmmmmmm. I just saw it. I must say....I'm impressed.

It turned out much, much better than I thought- the clones using their heads rather than shooting everything. The interrogation part bothered me a bit, since they all seemed nervous of their commanders, but the theme of the story turned out pretty well.

This is the first sign in the series, and the movies, that some clones just aren't satisfied. The way it turned out was very impressive. You could just tell that Slick (the traitor) had something happen to him earlier, which either messed him up pretty bad to the point of betraying everybody, even his brothers, or that he was one of the 'flawed' clones that occasionally pop up and the Kaminoans missed.

I guess it goes to show that even clones can crack under enough pressure. I mean, they go under extreme training, aging at twice the normal rate, being put under live fire exercises at the age of four. It adds a real human side to the story, I think.

The way that the other clones reacted to it was pretty good, too. They seemed really troubled with it, because they know it's not fair for them, either.

So, overall, much better than I'd feared.

ahsokatanofighter.jpg

Ahsoka's fighter as it appears in the show, looks like Lego did a good job.

All i can see is a white square box that says: image hosted by Angelfire

just finished watching the hidden enemy and it was awesome. I loved how you think that chopper is the traitor at first but then you realise that it is actually slicks. The music was great: if you notice at the begining battle its a remixed version of the music to the battle of christosphis from the clone wars movie and the punch up with slicks has Jango fetts music from episode 2. It led into the movie very well explaining why the droids outnumbered the clones and whhy the only artillery the republic used was heavy cannons and ventress had to leave to "carry on the next part of her masters plan" and you see her walk up to that octopus grabbing ship thing. The whole episode was just amazing

All i can see is a white square box that says: image hosted by Angelfire

I hotlinked it. Here it is uploaded on imageshack.

ahsokatanofightergg7.jpg

I hotlinked it. Here it is uploaded on imageshack.

ahsokatanofightergg7.jpg

Lego did perfect that.

I can hardly wait for hidden enemy to get uploaded onto my favorite clone wars watching site.

If you would like the site adress here it is.

watchclonewarsonline.com

That. Was. Epic.

Clone-Centric episodes are just so good. Honestly, Ahsoka ranges from moderately annoying to incredibly annoying and Obi and Anakin ones just get dull after too many. But Clones, they can make new characters, they can kill the existing characters, they can kill the new characters... honestly, if they got rid of Anakin, Obi and Ahsoka as regular characters, and had Rex be the protagonist, it would be awesomeness X infinity. They can only have so many lightsaber fights where one or both of the participants end up running away due to them appearing in later material. We just don't get to see the clones enough, and even though we know that eventually they end up massacring Jedi, (all I thought about when watching last weeks episode with the Irish pacifist raccoons is that eventually Bly would end up killing the Jedi he oh-so-loyally-followed-around) right now it's just great to see them be a big happy family...

A family that can actually die, unlike Obi, Ani, Asajj and Grievous, whose lightsaber fights can only give me so much enjoyment.

Yes i saw that ship too, its amazing, when you see how many droids there was and they still won.

That. Was. Epic.

Clone-Centric episodes are just so good. Honestly, Ahsoka ranges from moderately annoying to incredibly annoying and Obi and Anakin ones just get dull after too many. But Clones, they can make new characters, they can kill the existing characters, they can kill the new characters... honestly, if they got rid of Anakin, Obi and Ahsoka as regular characters, and had Rex be the protagonist, it would be awesomeness X infinity. They can only have so many lightsaber fights where one or both of the participants end up running away due to them appearing in later material. We just don't get to see the clones enough, and even though we know that eventually they end up massacring Jedi, (all I thought about when watching last weeks episode with the Irish pacifist raccoons is that eventually Bly would end up killing the Jedi he oh-so-loyally-followed-around) right now it's just great to see them be a big happy family...

A family that can actually die, unlike Obi, Ani, Asajj and Grievous, whose lightsaber fights can only give me so much enjoyment.

I know im getting sick of all these "Obi-Wan, Anakin episodes" because their always taking the spotlight. Well at least in Trespass they didn't whip out thier lightsabers. So far we've had 11 episodes out of 16 where the focus has been around Anakin and, or Obi-wan.

I know im getting sick of all these "Obi-Wan, Anakin episodes" because their always taking the spotlight. Well at least in Trespass they didn't whip out thier lightsabers. So far we've had 11 episodes out of 16 where the focus has been around Anakin and, or Obi-wan.

Indeed so. ) Moreover, I find it quite disturbing that they do not show us enough Confederate characters. Of course, we got some new, say Ziro, Lok Durd ( :wub: ), Asajj.... but we do not really see the characters, if you understand what I mean, gentlemen. ) All we know, they are "meanies", the want to destroy the Republican forces. The disigners should definitely, in my opiunion, give them some really serious foundation. i like the trend that we can see now about the characters trying to comprehend the war and violence. (Great dialog in Defenders of Peace.), but we are never given the CIS view of the problem. Hope, we shall.....

Plus to that there have been a sertain, to put it mild, inaccuracy in Defenders of Peace. Anakin (?) said that the Separatists initiated the war, which is quite untrue, is it not? )

If you don't like it don't watch it, this show is all about how Anakin and Obi become brothers, so they will be the main focus.

If you don't like it don't watch it, this show is all about how Anakin and Obi become brothers, so they will be the main focus.

Now-now, I don't think the point is worth loosing your temper, is it, DarthSion? )

We all are just sharing our ideas and views of how the great cartoon can be made even better. Plus to that I may disagree with you that the main idea is to show the relations between Obi-Wan and Anakin.... There's much more in it, I assure you. ) :classic:

Edited by The Penguin