kill will

How did you like the Clone Wars TV series?

Looks like you'll get some answers on your questions about the morality of the Jedi in the Clone Wars, Mr. Mandalorian. :sweet:

With Filoni answering it, I'm not too hopeful. :laugh: We'll see, though. In any case, the new episode looks amazing.

loved it, especially in hd, got the blu-ray movie, and will get the blu ray tv series.

only thing i dont really like is anorexia, too many of them as so thin, like padma and jar jar.

If you check this link, you find info about the first DVD set of the Clone Wars! :thumbup:

Unfortunately, they aren't my faves... :hmpf_bad:

Meh, I'll pass. I'll get the "multi-disc boxed set" when it comes out.

Meh, I'll pass. I'll get the "multi-disc boxed set" when it comes out.

It's only 4 discs, too. :sceptic: I really don't want to know what the 'multi-disc' version costs.

loved it, especially in hd, got the blu-ray movie, and will get the blu ray tv series.

only thing i dont really like is anorexia, too many of them as so thin, like padma and jar jar.

I also got the Blu-ray version :thumbup::cry_happy: . I got the Target Limited Edition Version :sweet: . I also think the character sometimes look thin but not that much so I am not so afraid of it.

I also got the Blu-ray version :thumbup::cry_happy: . I got the Target Limited Edition Version :sweet: . I also think the character sometimes look thin but not that much so I am not so afraid of it.

ah where are you, we didnt get no limited edition.

i just have the normal blu-ray version.

i think that dvd thing is stupid, sounds like what they did with sg1.

What about Hevy, Cutup and droidbait in rookies? Besides its just a TV show it's not real life. If they spend their time crying about the death of an animated character they need to grow up!

Erm, they are kids. Of course they are not that mature yet, if everyone was mature at such a young age the world would be a happy place now wouldn't it? Anyway, I cant wait for the new episode! I wonder if captain Rex will die on that planet? The trailer shows something like it though. Poor Anakin, hope the villagers are able to save him. By the way, what planet are they on?

Erm, they are kids. Of course they are not that mature yet, if everyone was mature at such a young age the world would be a happy place now wouldn't it? Anyway, I cant wait for the new episode! I wonder if captain Rex will die on that planet? The trailer shows something like it though. Poor Anakin, hope the villagers are able to save him. By the way, what planet are they on?

What does age have to do with crying?.

I didn't see Rex in the clip i saw.

http://au.tv.ign.com/dor/objects/826173/st...id=f4m75qgd23qk

Edited by DarthSion

I just saw "Jedi crash". It's the best episode I saw to date! Not only because it shows Aayla secura, but it actually has a good story! I'm not going to spoil a thing, but I'm waiting for the next one! (and i do think aayla has a French/russian accent)

Unfortunetely I missed the first part. :cry_sad: Oh well. It was good episode, though. The old lemur-man got annoying. I can't wait until the battle droids come and show him that peaceful solutions don't exist against machines...

One of my favourite episodes so far. The episode looked gorgeous, especially the epic air battle and the "lemur" planet. Theres a reference to

Quinlan Vos

. Anakin having a huge crowning moment of awesome, Aayla secura, Philosophical bits. The only things i didn't was the droid commander of the separatists, looks like a fat GG and the hyperspace jump in the middle of the atmosphere, which i'm fine about now because its been explained.

Probably my second favourite episode, Katie Lucas exceeded my expectations.

Edited by simonjedi

I liked the Episode, but Aayla would have been better off with a British accent. Good thing Rex didn't screwd to badly, or I would cry :tongue: The next episode looks great. Droids invading a peaceful 'Droideka-Rolling,' Lemur-Monkey and Vulture-Lion planet.

But Aayla's accent really bothered me.

Did anyone think in "Jedi Crash that Aayala didn't take enough initiative, wouldn't she be calling the shots a bit more and have gone with Rex to see Anakin, not let a Padawan go alone. I think that in the series they belittle the power of the Jedi Council and make Anakin and Ahsoka quite a bit stronger than they should be. Just a pet peeve of mine, however in retrospect yes it was one of the better episodes! I just wish that they could give the powerful Jedi the power they deserve.

I saw "Dooku Captured" and "Gungan General". The storytelling was good, but I still don't understand why Dooku, Obi-Wan, and Anakin could have gotten captured by a few dozen pirates. I mean, if 200 Jedi could hold their own against a 10,000+ CIS army, then wouldn't three badass characters be able to easily defeat the pirates?

Also, Jar Jar's voice sounded sort of weird... :laugh:

Well, I just finish of see "Jedi Crash" and I need to admit this easily could be my favorite episode :cry_happy: .

Firstly the beginning is simply fantastic :cry_happy: . What an awesome battle scene (First time in the series I see a real combat between the CIS and the Republic and the best pasrt is that the CIS seems to won :thumbup: ). The only think I don´t like from the beginning is that ugly CIS commander. What was the design team thinking when they create this "box" commander :tongue: . Even with that "thing" that scene is totally great. Then the way they enter in the hyperspace is pretty ingenious. All that error scene and the nearly crash with that "sun" really rise the tension of the episode :sweet:. The crash sequence is very good and way more realistic than that poorly executed crash in "Gungan General" :hmpf: . Then the quest for help :sweet: . Every scene was well made and I really like some of them. My favorite part is this scene, when Rex was taking care of Anakin he was attacked by that monster thing and that was just amazing :cry_happy: . What an awesome part. I really think Rex is going to get seriously injured by that fight but being the bad-megablocks he is, I just was sure he could survive :tongue: . Then they met with the Lemur people in a philosophical way I can´t imagine from a show like this :thumbup: . The "talk" between Aayla and the Lemur Chief was just awesome. I think the Lemur Chief pooints of view are totally correct and I think that will influence the participation of Aayla in the next episode :cry_happy: . Then the hilarious part of the episode. Beware! Lemur Droideka! :grin: . Simply hilarious. At the end the Lemur guy really demostrate the philosophy of the Lemur people cause he better stop that "animal" with a pacific confrontation :thumbup: .

At the end a really good episode that must be my favorite to date. I am really looking foward to "Defenders of Peace" now :sweet: .

Aayla's accent really bothered me.

Not me! I think that French(ish) accent is hot! :wub:

Did anyone think in "Jedi Crash that Aayala didn't take enough initiative, wouldn't she be calling the shots a bit more and have gone with Rex to see Anakin, not let a Padawan go alone. I think that in the series they belittle the power of the Jedi Council and make Anakin and Ahsoka quite a bit stronger than they should be. Just a pet peeve of mine, however in retrospect yes it was one of the better episodes! I just wish that they could give the powerful Jedi the power they deserve.

You may have a point there. But I think the reason for Aayla not taking too much initiative is the theme of this episode. It's about doubting the Jedis' behaviour in the Clone Wars. If the Jedi would have kicked more butt in this episode, the kids who are watching the show might have actually started to believe that the Jedi (or at least Aayla) really aren't the good guys. And we certainly don't want that to happen. :grin:

So maybe this wasn't the best time or place for the Jedi to appear powerful, but otherwise, I agree with you! Some Jedi really could be portrayed a little more badass than they appear to be right now. Except Yoda, who has been shown to have plenty of power in the very first episode of the show! :wink: There should be more episodes like Ambush where we see other Jedi masters defeating a whole CIS army on their own! :sweet: I'm really hoping for an episode like that with Mace Windu! :cry_happy:

I still don't understand why Dooku, Obi-Wan, and Anakin could have gotten captured by a few dozen pirates. I mean, if 200 Jedi could hold their own against a 10,000+ CIS army, then wouldn't three badass characters be able to easily defeat the pirates?

That kinda bugs me too, but I think Filoni might be right when he says that the Jedi may be able to take out a majority of the pirates, but not all of them. Especially not without any lightsabers! Pirates are much smarter than BDs after all.

And when did it ever happen that 200 Jedi defeated a 10,000+ CIS army on their own (meaning without help from clone troopers) and with no lightsabers? :wacko:

Jar Jar's voice sounded sort of weird... :laugh:

He always sounds weird. :tongue: But at least his voice isn't as annoyingly high-pitched as in the movies. :thumbup:

What an awesome battle scene (First time in the series I see a real combat between the CIS and the Republic and the best part is that the CIS seems to win :thumbup: ).

Yes, I really liked that battle too! The most interesting thing about it is that it was an air battle, not a space battle, something that we had never really seen before. :thumbup: But I don't think the CIS will win. :sceptic: Sure it may have seemed that way by the time Aayla and the others left the battle, but I'm pretty sure that the Republic will win the battle by the end of the next episode. It's always the same: When there is more than one part/episode to a story, the bad guys will appear to win for the first parts to create a cliffhanger, but in the last part, the good guys always win. :hmpf: It's only in some stand-alone episodes like Cloak of Darkness that the Separatists truly win. :hmpf_bad:

Btw, have I ever mentioned that I saw a special sneak preview of one of the episodes from around the end of season 1? :sweet: They showed it at an animation convention in August. The episode was still a WIP back then, so it didn't have any rendering. It was a scene that showed

Anakin and Obi Wan visiting the icy planet Alzoc III to discuss war matters with a tribe of Talz.

At least that's what I think it was. Anyway, it seemed to be an interesting episode! :thumbup:

What does age have to do with crying?.

Its not that, children at a young age are usually pure and quite sensitive. Someone dying might be a shock to them which may lead to crying if they are very addicted to it. I just saw jedi crash, the best part for me was the ship fighting. I cant believe SBD's can fly! I cant wait for next week! 3 jedi, a commander and a captain against a whole army of droids. This is going to be good :classic:

Its not that, children at a young age are usually pure and quite sensitive. Someone dying might be a shock to them which may lead to crying if they are very addicted to it. I just saw jedi crash, the best part for me was the ship fighting. I cant believe SBD's can fly! I cant wait for next week! 3 jedi, a commander and a captain against a whole army of droids. This is going to be good :classic:

X-D SBD's can't fly. Those were Rocket Droids!

Rocket_droid.jpgRocket_droid_flight.jpg

Jedi Crash was my favorite episodes so far. And by the way, look up Rocket Droids on Wookiepedia. :tongue:

I thought it would've been better if Aayla didn't have a weird accent (French?) and they didn't run into those little Irish raccoon-things. But it was all right.

I thought 13 was the best yet, and yes Alaya is a French accent.

This weekend should be interesting, George Takie is the voice of Luk Durd

What's with the fat Nemoidian? Luk Durd? I know Filoni mentioned that he 'wanted diversity in the species', like with the Trandoshan in Downfall of a Droid, but does this always mean that by 'diversity', they mean very fat? :sceptic: