VBBN

New 2009 sets(all)

Technic

Truck: Are they new parts on the tipper and does it steer? To bad the motor is only used for the tipping and not driving as well, I wonder when we will get a PF car.

Tractor: Very simple

Cart: Mario anyone? It looks like it steers and has a 1 piston engine.

Vehicle with supsension: How do they do the supsension, there isn't any springs and whats is the cog on top for?

Quad Bike: Me likey. New parts, supsension, steering? and 1? piston engine,

Indy

N/A

Star Wars

Clone Walker: I like that walker and the new clone fig with gold.

Assassin droids: Sweet vehicle.

Hyena droid bomber: Sleek and smooth. The jetpacks are very simple, yet effective.

AAT: Not sure if it is better then the first, I think if you combine it with the first, it will be very good. It needs another droid to drive it.

Darth Vader's TIE: The Death Star should be the aniversary set. I wonder if all TIE's are going to be grey now.

Attack Shuttle: Yay, a non-LULS Mace. I like the design, but two problems. 1.Flick-fire missiles. The Clone Pilot should be in the cockpit and the Clone should be with Mace. Is it a transport? or is there something else in the body?

Edited by Void Master

I think i will get both indianas and the stars wars sets with the droids with jet packs and the one with silver droid parts :blush:.

He's doing duplo now i wonder if the new Bob The Buildier sets are there :laugh:.

Edited by Pencoin

Wow, wow, wow. I'm buying all of the new indy sets! 2009 Is gonna be the most expensive year for me ever! :wub:

Finally a new torso for Mr.Jones!

Edited by metalandi

the clone shuttle is up now and comes with mace!! yay

Yeah, I noticed that too! And it's a plain smiley face, not some bizarre, creepy animated-style face! Then again ... the figs could be preliminary. I'm guessing these pictures are from a retailer's catalog, not a consumer catalog. If that's the case, then that usually means the figs aren't the final product.

That combine harvester is freaking HUGE.

Argh! I can't cope, so many things all happening at once.

Right, pictures. They're flooding in so fast I'm getting all agitated. Lot's of nice things next year. That Clone Walker's a little bit crap, but the fact that it has four clones makes it great. The Assassin Droid BP is also pretty nice, especially as it has three (!) silver droids. The other sets are pretty cool too, but I'll have to wait and see about whether I get them or not.

The Flying Wing, I'm not so sure on, but the Shanghai set is fantastic.

Not really sure on the F1 set though...

2009 will be a great year, I'll buy all the City sets and it will be the first year I want them all. Hooray for farming! Hooray for the massive and detailed construction-sets!

My wallet is hurting :laugh:. This is very exciteing i must say, its like being at the center of something amazing, wait thats what it is :laugh:.

The Bob sets are up!

His house is alot like the one in the show.

Edited by Pencoin

My wallet is hurting

Oh, I know exactly what you mean. I haven't even worked out how I'm going to manage to afford all this years sets yet. :laugh:

The same, also i'm trying to get a ps3 aswell and there even more expensive and then theres trying to get bricks for my town :wacko:. I'll have to miss out on something... :cry_sad:.

More Bob sets...Still waiting for the good ones lol (Agents/Bionicle)

Edited by Pencoin

Argh can't wait till Duplo is done...

Oh, I know exactly what you mean. I haven't even worked out how I'm going to manage to afford all this years sets yet. :laugh:

Don't think about that yet, just drool in wonder and dream...

I guess I'm lucky then that I'm not interested in making a town layout - Castle and Pirates will be bad enough! I've got this year all planned out, but next - well, here's my list so far, just based on leaks!

Clone Walker Battle Pack [i'm not into Star Wars much, but I want those those pistols and I'm going to need the skirt, plus the walker itself looks like it has some good parts]

Cannon Battle

Kraken Attacken

Loot Island

Soldier's Fort

One of the little Creator sets, probably the SUV, I've liked those since they were X-Pods

Possibly either the Castle basic bricks set or the Pirates basic bricks set

And I haven't even seen the Castle sets!

Can't the guy just load everything up in a ZIPfile :cry_happy:

Edited by Matn

Can't the guy just load everything up in a ZIPfile :cry_happy:

At least this way we've got chance to have a proper look at each set as it rolls in, rather than scramble to talk about everything.

Hope fully the castles won't be mega-awsome cause i plan on not getting any :grin: .

Do we know that the Castle sets are January release? Because they haven't been the past two years, have they?

Yeah i think they are, not sure though... I know Bionicles are though (acutally there december :laugh: )