Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystery Castle - Day 10

1. Yes I do :P

2. 0x2=?

3. Not before I run amock! :tongue:

I'm wondering why he has a gnome in that sack...

That's it. After what I heard before and what I just heard now, you're dead.

FLASHBACK

(3 hours previously)

As Fred passed Staudie's room, he witnessed something he would never forget.

A group of servents were dressing Staudie, and, enjoying the fact that he could give orders, Staudie was commanding the servant rather a lot. As they dressed him, he sang:

"I want my undulating undies with the maribou frills!

I want my beautiful bolero with the porcupine quills!

I want my purple nylon girdle with the orange blossom buds

Cause I'm going doe-me-doe-ing in my doe-me-doe duds!"[/i]

END FLASHBACK

Even the Friar's mental help couldn't get that out of my head :cry_sad::sick::laugh:.

(OOC: Staudie, you are the commentator. NOT the narrator. Also, I made you pink purposfully :tongue:.)

I am the narrator, thank you. We will see what dragonator says... Dont quote the part where he says I am commentator...

After, Adam was done day-dreaming, he found what appeard to be a puddle of blood on the floor... Before Scruffy mopped it up that is...

I am the narrator, thank you. We will see what dragonator says... Dont quote the part where he says I am commentator...

After, Adam was done day-dreaming, he found what appeard to be a puddle of blood on the floor... Before Scruffy mopped it up that is...

Nice try, commentator.

Double vote: Staudie

I never day-dream...

How are the undulating undies fitting you? :tongue:

(PS: I suppose I was day-dreaming when I heard this, eh?

Come on and dress me! dress me! dress me!

In my peek-a-boo blouse

With the lovely inner lining made of Chesapeake mouse!

I want my polka-dotted dickie with the crinolin fringe

For I'm going doe-me-doe-ing on a doe-me-doe binge!

Yet again, the pink is on purpose :tongue:.

How the hell do you come up with that rhyming crap? My head hurts... Too... Rhymy...

Fine Ill go to comment. Well, Adam's definaltley making a fashion statement with his "I <3 Bob the Builder Theme" underware...

The statement goes "I am a sissy" :tongue:

How the hell do you come up with that rhyming crap? My head hurts... Too... Rhymy...

Fine Ill go to comment. Well, Adam's definaltley making a fashion statement with his "I <3 Bob the Builder Theme" underware...

The statement goes "I am a sissy" :tongue:

I didn't come up with that! That's Doe-Me-Doe Duds from the 5,000 Fingers of Dr. T! My nephew loves it, and he just made me watch it AGAIN. Oh, here's the latest update on you're singing- you have a voice, you know.

I want my lavender spats and in addition to them

I want my honey-colored gosset with the herring bone hem

I want my softest little jacket made of watermelon suede

And my long persimmon placket with the platinum braid

I want my leg of mutton sleeves and in addition to those

I want my cutie chamois booties with the leopard skin bows

I want my pink brocaded bodice with the floofy fuzzy ruffs

And my gorgeous bright blue bloomers

With the monkey feather cuffs

I want my organdy snood and in addition to that

I want my chiffon Mother Hubbard lined with Hudson Bay rat

Dress me up from top to bottom, dress me up from tip to toe

Dress me up in silk and spinach for today is doe-me-doe day!

DOE-ME-DOE DAY

Ok, I fessed up and gave you red. Happy? I'm flattered that you think that I could make that up, but I'm an English teacher! Not Dr. Suess :tongue: (he wrote the screenplay)!

"Ahhh Venice..."

Stopping might be a good idea now..,

Edited by Stauder

"Ahhh Venice..."

Stopping might be a good idea now..,

(OK, last one :tongue:)

You know, I was really impressed by this last bit. Staudie can sing!

So come and dress me in the blossoms of a million pink trees!

Come on and dress me up in liverwurst! and camembert cheese!

Come on and dress me up in pretzels, dress me up in bock beer suds! Cause I'm gooooo-ing

--doe-me-dooooooooo-ing--

in my doe-me-doe duds!

I feel drunk - but I'm sober. Can someone please tell me what's going on? What new commentator? Who's sissy dress? This is too much for one cellar keeper to take in! Anyway, here are my notes from the day that Lord Ash was condemned:

*Byron claims to have taken a bath. Something which no-one is certain of or wants to know. :look:

*Byron also shows suspicion - directed towards Ash and Calvin.

*The friar had left the servants quarters and was walking away when he was impaled with a spear.

*Lady Suzanne gives a hint to her being a traitor when she says: "Ah, poor young child. Even if he wasn't a loyalist, I would have felt sorry for loosing his life so young."

*Kyle had also been investigated that night. On who and what remains a mystery.

*Mike says that he welcomes any investigation that would prove him innocent.

*The friar believes Calvin to have something to do with the spear thrown at him. But he doesn't mention why he was in the servants quarters.

*Marcus seems very suspicious of Calvin - perhaps he wants to destroy the only link that would lead us to the traitors - their spy.

*Gary calls on Kyle to begin torturing "loyalists" for information.

*Calvin is strangely absent.

*Michael considers sitting in the throne but decides against it.

*Paul gets confused with everyone babbling on about strange dungeons called Brickworld.

*The friar says that he has strong reason to suspect at least one lord and a guard.

*Ernest commits suicide.

*Byron is first to vote - against Calvin.

*Michael follows suit, also voting Calvin.

*Rotrigous votes against Lord Ash - again being one of the first to vote.

*Suzanne also votes for Calvin - possibly confirming my theory about the traitors killing the only thing that could link to them.

*Marcus defends Ash and accuses Rotrigous of being a traitor.

*Lord Gary votes for Lord Ash.

*Calvin accuses Marcus of throwing the armour and votes against him.

*Byron slightly doubts Calvin's information but Grim is eager to hear more.

*Gary notes his suspicions of Rotrigous.

*Michael demands an explanation from Marcus and also unvotes Calvin. He later votes Ash.

*Marcus defends himself and calls on others to vote for Calvin.

*Byron votes for Calvin.

*Mike votes Ash. Paul agrees with Rotrigous that Ash is looking more and more suspicious.

*Calvin maintains that Marcus is guilty and that his night action is to kill people.

*Lord Savril votes for Marcus.

*Marcus once again maintains his innocence and again calls on people to kill Calvin. Michael calls on him to vote for Ash yet Marcus refuses to vote for him.

*Gary stands by his vote for Ash but is wary of Marcus.

*Byron retracts his vote for Calvin and votes for Ash.

*Ash votes for Marcus.

*Marcus votes for Ash. Why are these traitors intent on killing each other? :wacko:

*Marcus then says he feels guilty for voting for Ash. :wacko:

*Savril finally votes for Lord Ash. Suzanne stands by her husband.

*Damien and the Friar vote for Ash.

Still, nothing is there to go off of, at least from what I can see. Everyone seems split between the 2 traitors - Marcus and Ash. Mary and I don't vote but I can't figure out who else didn't. :hmpf:

Mary: What about who lead to the death of Suzanne? Wouldn't that be interesting aswell? I think that again we must act. Draganator said it correctly in his day description: "A need for action...". If we don't convict someone, Dragonator will. At least this way we'll have some control ofver the action, if Dragonator does it it will be chance, and there more loyalists than traitors, it's more likely that he kills a loyalist. Let's just go with what we can and take the best guess we've got!

I quoted it because it needs to be said.again. WE've got to kill whoever we've got most evidence on, or it will be out of our control.

Mary, we don't really have evidence on anyone right now. Plus, what if we kill a loyalist. Then what? We'd be in the same position as if one of us were killed in the night. Now, we could take a shot in the dark at a traitor but we have more of a chance of getting a loyalist instead. Kyle, you said you had a feeling where the scum was - care to elaborate?

And so the plot thickens. But now time for a commercial break.

Stop by at BurgerPrince

Edited by Stauder

Stop by at BurgerPrincefor the best burger in town!

Visit "Pointy Metals Inc." for the biggest selection of weapons around! Tired of not chopping off heads in one go with that guillotine?

Tired of trying to replicate the final duel from Castle Wars : The Ghostly Menace but you can never chop the double sided pike guy in half? We have your solution! Visit us as 13th Ave, open all week exept on sundays.

Now we have the ImperialShadows with the Weather report. Shadows?

It's gonna rain.

Thank you Shadows. Back you Mary.

Oh, thanks IS, but I already knew. Some fat guy yelled, "IT LOOKS LIKE RAIN!" from the window of the tower opposite me. Ithen saw what looked like a sleepwalker go to his room... :tongue:

Stop by at BurgerPrince�™for the best burger in town!

Visit "Pointy Metals™ Inc." for the biggest selection of weapons around! Tired of not chopping off heads in one go with that guillotine?

Tired of trying to replicate the final duel from Castle Wars™ : The Ghostly Menace but you can never chop the double sided pike guy in half? We have your solution! Visit us as 13th Ave, open all week exept on sundays.

Now we have the ImperialShadows with the Weather report. Shadows?

It's gonna rain.

Thank you Shadows. Back you Mary.

Is he killable?

*Stabs Stooder with a Greek spear*

Is he dead?

Is he killable?

Is he dead?

Brains! Brains! Brains! Braaaaains!

Actually, know what, forget the zombie thing, on a victim like Hinkuy I would starve...

Thanks for the report commander, very informative! Now if we can just find a way to get rid of this evil presence haunting us (looks at the deranged newcomer who speaks in tongues) :tongue:

Im off to look into other days....

Is he killable?

Is he dead?

I sure hope so :tongue:

Just in case...

*whacks Stoutie with large club, then runs him through a couple of time with Hinckley's Greek spear*

Please, be dead...

Well, Staudie is a commentator (which means he can't post- these threads are reserved for players only), and we are players.

Let's play this game... of life... now!

*spins wheel*

I got a 5.

Oh, oh! I get cash! I have the 5 card!

No need to shout, Hinckley.

Can I just move?

Ok, go ahead, Fred.

Alright. I got a LIFE chip. "Visit Mt. Rushmore"

What's that?

And who are those people?

I don't know, Mike...

Real helpful, Byron.

Yeesh! I have to go to the bathroom.

Whaaat?!

Again?! You just went 10 minutes ago!

Actually, it was 5 minutes.

Right, 5 minutes ago. And, you've gone 18 times in the past 45 minutes! What can you possibly get out now?

Oh, you never know.

Ok, fine. Go.

Yay!

Oh dang.

What?

It's Byron's turn.

We'll spin for him. :devil:

Ok... but isn't that mean?

You didn't say that when you flicked Fred's piece into my eye!

And only because I was about to get $125,000 from you!

No!

Yah!

*flush*

EUURRR- AHHHHH!!!!

Oh. My. GOD.

What's he DOING in there?

I don't want to know.

*kicks Gary into Day 5*

I suggest you start here :wink:.

Mary: I'm so terribly confised! Why are we playing life! Why is there a random man telling me it's back to me? Why is that same random man unkillible! We've got to stay some what on topic! We've only got a few hours (I just made that amount of time up) before one of us kicks the can! Now, who wants to come to my room with me and explain the game of life? It looks fun!

Well looking through Day 4, there was a lot of rejoicing at the death of Ash, and sadness at the death of mike

Savril was after Marcus from the get go

Marcus and Adam seemed very chummy, Adam saying he didn't believe Marcus was a killer as they both pointed us in the direction of Calvin as a certain traitor. They also both have it in for Savril and his story.

Mary was very keen to kill Calvin also from the get go.

Roto rooter was loving the smell of napalm in the morning (could have been rope though?)

I arrived late (post wise) voted for Calvin

Byron played with poo a lot. :laugh:

Lord Dragonator storms into the Grand Hall and spots an annoying life form. He steps back in horror.

You! Guards, come quickly! Somehow we've been infiltrated by a rival TV show!

Um, we did kidnap his editor.

Oh yeah. :blush:

And besides, I just hired him not all that long ago.

What!? You can't be serious!

Well, he wasn't supposed to start until tomorrow, as I can't let you all see what he's wearing until then, but still, look at what he's already accomplished in today's thread.

Utter mayhem? :wacko:

No, he's added some fun to this otherwise boring day. Now the contestants can't complain.

They'll complain anyway. If it's not one thing, it's another. *looks pointedly at Staudie*

Ah right. Yes. Well, perhaps nw they're all having some fun they might make some decisions?

Fun? You've got to be kidding. They already want to kill him, and he's only been here a few hours.

Well, they can't, not until I say so at least. Let's see what our dear commentator can do for this little game... of life, shall we?

Oh please, don't you start too. :hmpf:

Start what?

That whole thing with the game... of life. It's just so cliché now. I don't see how you can't all be sick of hearing it.

Well it's convenient. You know, I'm getting sick of hearing your voice. We shouldn't even be able to hear each other anyway. Go talk to Majiko or something.

He's better company than you.

Now that was a bit harsh!

Your right, I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. Majiko isn't a good comparison at all, he's almost as bad as Staudie, and that's saying something.

Weren't you leaving?

Whatever.

Dragonator wanders over to the oak table, where lunch is being served...

Ah, lunch! I'm starving!

Not sure we are getting any closer, but Lord Gary's notes about Day 4 are certainly interesting. Maybe we'll condemn someone today after all, if not we can always execute Staudie :devil:

No you can't... I am like Rasputin, good luck killing me. Lucky for me there are no rivers nearby :tongue:

It is interesting to note that no one fears beng poisoned... Bon appetit... *Walks away*

Edited by Stauder

Its looking "grim" for a certain soldier.

Has anyone else unearthed anything in their travels?

No you can't... I am like Rasputin, good luck killing me. Lucky for me there are no rivers nearby :tongue:

It is interesting to note that no one fears beng poisoned... Bon appetit... *Walks away*

Hey, we killed the poison lady......so maybe you got some splainin to do!

Hey, we killed the poison lady......so maybe you got some splainin to do!

Cuttlefish.

Or was it pufferfish? That stuff on your plate :tongue: I hope you have a good chef, speaking of a chef also knows what is safe to eat and what is... not.

Edited by Stauder

Ill Fugu you Sturgeon!

Ive just had a thought, Would it be a clever ploy between two traitors (one being the Friar) to have the friar maimed in an apparent attack on his life. This then makes him look like a loyalist. Lets face it if you night action was to kill someone you would have just killed them (unless you got bonked in the night that is)

Thats it! I Vote Friar Brown/The Brickster

Ive just had a thought, Would it be a clever ploy between two traitors (one being the Friar) to have the friar maimed in an apparent attack on his life. This then makes him look like a loyalist. Lets face it if you night action was to kill someone you would have just killed them (unless you got bonked in the night that is)

Hmm, intriguing idea.

(OOC: but is such a thing possible? I mean, could Batbrick send as his night action "I want to try to kill Friar Brown, but I want to fail the attempt." (or something along those lines)? Seems like a bit too complex to me)