The May 2015 copy of Kzone comes with 30272 for AU$6.00. I got one at a local Newsagent

Edited by Phantom59

For anyone in the UK, Amazon has the The Imperial Shuttle (75094) and Final Duel (75093) in stock.

Cheers, Robin :classic:

Anyone who has a Tesco Clubcard may want to go to the Tesco Direct site PDQ as they have 1000 bonus loyalty points if you spend £60 and over. That's the equivalent of £10 cashback in vouchers . . . and if you save them until the winter 'double up', they could be worth £20.

Several sets are currently on offer, and if you use the right combinations of purchases you can get away with just tipping £60 (e.g. TIE advanced @ £32 and Snowspeeder @ £28).

I've just seen this on the (UK) TRU website, although unfortunately they've removed all of the recent discounts! :hmpf_bad:

'Free LEGO Star Wars Stormtrooper Sergeant when you spend £15 on any LEGO Star Wars set'

Alternatively, you can buy it for £4.99, but it's only available for home delivery (link)

This appears to be an online offer only.

If you spend less than £29.99 then you pay for shipping, which effectively cancels out the 'free' gift. And you can only put one figure in your basket. I'm going to phone a local TRU this morning to see if it is an in-store offer too as I purchased £34 of SW Lego in Bolton yesterday and no free gift was handed over.

Has anyone seen the new sets in actual Lego stores yet? I'm going on my bi-annual pilgrimage to my nearest store next week and it would be nice to get new stuff :)

Edit- forgot to say I'm in the UK...

Edited by Kaitan

I saw Shuttle Tyderium in the Frisco Lego Store yesterday. No sign of the Final Duel yet.

Has anyone seen the new sets in actual Lego stores yet? I'm going on my bi-annual pilgrimage to my nearest store next week and it would be nice to get new stuff :)

Edit- forgot to say I'm in the UK...

I called the MK Lego shop again on Saturday. They seem to rigidly stick to their release dates, even though there is a TRU and Smyths outlet in the same town and both (?) have Summer stock on the shelves - although I've only seen a Smythswith stock, no TRUs so far (see my comment in a different thread).

I am waiting for the Lego shop to get the Imperial Shuttle in as I want the VIP points, and everyone appears to be selling them at the RRP anyway so there's nothing to be gained by going elsewhere if you have a Lego store nearby.

I called my local Lego Store this past Friday, who told me they had the new Star Wars sets in. The associate said to ask for them because they were not on the shelf yet. By the time I got there they had put all of them out. Picked up the Tydirium Shuttle, Final Duel, and the TIE Transport. Have built the Final Dual thus far and really like the new Darth Vader helmet mold.

You mean the 10188? For me, it is available. (I am viewing the german site, there it is "Auf Lager").

Still available in my local Lego shop although could be the last one in stock.

Just checked and still available on Lego UK too.

there is some talk in the 2015 thread about this already, so If your area still lists it as available, and you can afford and want one get it now, its long been speculated that this would be its last year, and the US site does currently list it as "Sold out"

In case anyone is looking to get hold of one, toys r us in Exeter currently has the c-3po polybags in stock. When I asked, they'd a box of 100 today. They aren't on shelves for purchase, but are free from under the counter with a £15 Lego spend.

In case anyone is looking to get hold of one, toys r us in Exeter currently has the c-3po polybags in stock. When I asked, they'd a box of 100 today. They aren't on shelves for purchase, but are free from under the counter with a £15 Lego spend.

Nice, will pop round there later today as been meaning to pick up the FO Transporter for awhile now.

Toys R Us in the UK are listing them as £4.99 each and you can reserve and pick up at stores that have stock.

Nice, will pop round there later today as been meaning to pick up the FO Transporter for awhile now.

They should have them there - although I think the transporter was out of stock!

Toys R Us in the UK are listing them as £4.99 each and you can reserve and pick up at stores that have stock.

There's a dedicated thread for the availability of Star Wars sets (link). I'll move a few of the posts across to it in a bit, so that we keep this thread focused on the 2015 sets (rather than where they're available!). And, it's interesting that there's other AFOLs who live so close to me, I was in the Exeter branch of TRU last night as well! :classic: