Posted (edited)

Made Thomas and his coaches in LEGO! And I am pretty satisfied with the results

IMG_3915.jpeg

IMG_3915.jpeg

IMG_3915.jpeg

Edited by Tetso
Deleting photos

Posted (edited)

Looking very good @Tetso ! I really like Thomas, but his coaches are especially nice!

Also, just so you know, Eurobricks isn't meant to host photos. You'll have to post them somewhere else, like Flickr, Bricksafe, Instagram, etc., and then link them into the post here on EB. (also, only a admin like @Jim can delete the attachments you've posted above... there is a thread in Forum Info and Help where you can request this. Attachments are only for your avatar and signature usually.)

Edited by Murdoch17

Thanks! I am very new to eurobricks and I was having trouble with the photos so I am open to advice and help on this site 

1 hour ago, Tetso said:

Thanks! I am very new to eurobricks and I was having trouble with the photos so I am open to advice and help on this site 

Also for the record I can’t get into Flickr because when I tried to log in I can’t find that email link into my emails 

I won’t go into the details of it but yeah 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Tetso said:

Also for the record I can’t get into Flickr because when I tried to log in I can’t find that email link into my emails 

I won’t go into the details of it but yeah 

Bricksafe is Lego only, free, safe, and run by the same people who run Rebrickable. (which is another awesome site for instructions!) Try that Bricksafe for your pictures.

Edited by Murdoch17

Good looking Thomas. The snake for the steam/smoke is a nice touch. The coaches look fitting.