Four Bricks Tall

Win Medieval Town Square - Medieval March Contest

Medieval March Contest

Want a chance to win 10332 Medieval Town Square, 21343 Viking Village, or one of two 31120 Medieval Castles? Build a medieval market stall or create a medieval minifig and you just might take home a medieval-themed LEGO set!

Medieval Market Stall

- Build a market stall out of LEGO bricks that would thematically fit into the Medieval Town Square

- Take a photo of it in a natural environment outdoors-- dirt, gravel, moss work great. Avoid grass and leaves!

Medieval Minifigure

- Create a medieval-themed minifigure-- castle, Vikings, fantasy so long as it's medieval

- Take a photo of it in a natural environment outdoors or in an appropriate brick-built set (retail like Medieval Blacksmith or a MOC)

Prizes

Medieval Market Stall - Medieval Town Square (grand prize) and Viking Village (runner up)

Medieval Minifigure - Creator 3-in-1 31120 Medieval Castle sets

Limit 2 entries per category. 

Contest ends April 7 22:00 CET.

How to enter

Photos (no renders, no AI) are accepted on Instagram, Reddit, and Discord. Please see the details for instructions about each platform.

Full contest details are at Medieval March Contest

This looks very cool. And what a nice set to win. Good luck with the contest.

I like this idea! I'll see what I can scrounge up.

For the LEGO Medieval contest, can I use a minifigure I've already built and published, or do I need to create a completely new one?

There's no restrictions on creation date. But presentation matters so if you've already created something that fits the contest, work on showing it the best way possible.

Follow those photography tips!