Sign in to follow this  
JimBaggins

[SPC] Cat C - The Rustbucket

Posted (edited)

Captain Fishbone wept as he flew over the once prosperous Caribbean seas. His crew had abandoned him, leaving him with nothing but one ship, his modified flying tugboat called the Rustbucket. 

My entry to the Eurobricks Space Pirates Contest 'Rum for everybody!' category 

The Ship is based on Bdubs' fantastic flying tugboat Minecraft build in his Building with Bdoubleo series.

https://flic.kr/p/2pB76a5

Edited by JimBaggins

Oh man, what a magnificent build! Love the rough rusty look, love the toned down colors and yellow eye catcher bridge, love the greebling :wub:

I can hardly imagine who it looks from the inside :pir_laugh2: Is the port side of the ship fully flashed out ot is it open due to the construction?

On 3/3/2024 at 9:39 AM, Yperio_Bricks said:

Oh man, what a magnificent build! Love the rough rusty look, love the toned down colors and yellow eye catcher bridge, love the greebling :wub:

I can hardly imagine who it looks from the inside :pir_laugh2: Is the port side of the ship fully flashed out ot is it open due to the construction?

Thanks for the kind words! :pir-classic:

Only the one side is built, with the back open. :pir-tongue: Hopefully I can share some behind the scenes pictures sometime in the next few days. 

52 minutes ago, JimBaggins said:

Only the one side is built, with the back open. :pir-tongue: Hopefully I can share some behind the scenes pictures sometime in the next few days. 

Oh yeah, that would be interesting too see!

The subject matter may be inspired by Bdubs, but the backless design is clearly Grian-inspired ;)

The color and texture on this is stunning—very nice work.