Sign in to follow this  
Christospirates

[IDEAS] LEGO IDEAS IMPERIALS OUTPOST

Hi. Just want to share my contribiution to LEGO IDEAS.

If you like it, please support.

Many thanks,

Christos

webp

webpwebpwebpwebp

Edited by JopieK
Link removed

This is gorgeous... But it's by no means an outpost or fortress - it's a palace! :pir-huzzah2: Yet beautiful.

Iv held off on commenting on this because I needed to gather my thoughts because iv got a lot!

First, iv supported this, and think it one of the best independent creations iv seen in lego building.

It’s not a remake, or an “inspired by”, its a totally new creation, every single brick seems to have been considered, such as the leaning statue at the docks, the beautiful tree work at the rear of the outpost, and the wonderful alive feeling of the foliage at the dock. 

If this was an offical product I’d buy tomorrow, hell, if I had the instruction and part listings I’d build a copy tomorrow, a brilliant construction and truely inspirational. 

Now, my one talking point, is that it feel very “ethereal” I’d like the idea of it being a bit wrecked and having pirates / imperials fighting over the ruins of a prior faction. But maybe I’m just projecting storyline into builds.

regardless, wonderful build, brilliantly designed, 10/10

On 2/4/2024 at 4:13 PM, Max_Lego said:

This is gorgeous... But it's by no means an outpost or fortress - it's a palace! :pir-huzzah2: Yet beautiful.

Thanks!!!! Glad you like it.. let's pretend it;s a vip gail...cheers!!

On 2/5/2024 at 5:22 AM, thewatchman said:

Iv held off on commenting on this because I needed to gather my thoughts because iv got a lot!

First, iv supported this, and think it one of the best independent creations iv seen in lego building.

It’s not a remake, or an “inspired by”, its a totally new creation, every single brick seems to have been considered, such as the leaning statue at the docks, the beautiful tree work at the rear of the outpost, and the wonderful alive feeling of the foliage at the dock. 

If this was an offical product I’d buy tomorrow, hell, if I had the instruction and part listings I’d build a copy tomorrow, a brilliant construction and truely inspirational. 

Now, my one talking point, is that it feel very “ethereal” I’d like the idea of it being a bit wrecked and having pirates / imperials fighting over the ruins of a prior faction. But maybe I’m just projecting storyline into builds.

regardless, wonderful build, brilliantly designed, 10/10

Wow!!! What a review. Thanks a lot!!! Sorry for my late reply.. i'm a family man and very busy.. hope you understand.. 

I build things but I'm an amateur.. obviously I like all the classic pirate series from the late 80's and 90's but this creation started completely at random while drinking my morning coffee and fiddling with a piece of door frame I had left over. ..one thing led to another and after 5 months this is the result...definitely my best work and I am very proud...so I share it and hope others like it as much as I do..

When i find time i'll start to make the instructions for this one...had a lot of fun building it

Thanks again!!:pir-love:

11 minutes ago, Christospirates said:

Thanks!!!! Glad you like it.. let's pretend it;s a vip gail...cheers!!

Wow!!! What a review. Thanks a lot!!! Sorry for my late reply.. i'm a family man and very busy.. hope you understand.. 

I build things but I'm an amateur.. obviously I like all the classic pirate series from the late 80's and 90's but this creation started completely at random while drinking my morning coffee and fiddling with a piece of door frame I had left over. ..one thing led to another and after 5 months this is the result...definitely my best work and I am very proud...so I share it and hope others like it as much as I do..

When i find time i'll start to make the instructions for this one...had a lot of fun building it

Thanks again!!:pir-love:

Good to be a family man!

Introduce the next generation of builders hopefully half as good!

But this is very very impressive!

16 hours ago, thewatchman said:

Good to be a family man!

Introduce the next generation of builders hopefully half as good!

But this is very very impressive!

Thanks mate!!:pir-love:

Put a lot of love in this one :pir-blush:

15 hours ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

@Christospirates I merged the picture you posted as a seperate thread into this one.

:pir-huzzah2: Cheers! 

On 2/4/2024 at 4:13 PM, Max_Lego said:

Thank youuu...ahoyy:pir-huzzah2:

On 2/12/2024 at 12:38 PM, Marooned Marin said:

Fantastic build, I love it! You got my support. :pir-thumb:

Ohh...thanks so much mate!! Glad you like it.Hope it gets some love & support from people who are into classic pirates etc

Ahoyyy :pir-huzzah2: