bmohnsen

GOH 11: The spy Ethelfieda

Ethelfieda owns a farm in the east region of Avalonia. Her farm is close to the road which provides many opportunities for trading with those from the west and middle regions. Her vegetables are much sought after and she can sustain herself and trade for wood (west region) and fish (middle region). Well, at least, that is the story she tells. The truth is Ethelfieda is working as a spy for the central authority for Avalonia. With her miliary background, Ethelfieda is able to blend in with those from throughout Avalonia, collect evidence of any threats, and pass information through her trades (you may see notes sticking out of some products). The concern at this point is that there are forces (outlaws) from the west region who are organizing to raid the middle region and find its mystical hidden treasure.

Click on the image to see additional images and to read the back story.

That's a pretty little farm, and a very intriguing backstory! I especially like how the crops look neat and ordered, but with just a little bit of chaos to prevent them from looking boring. Nice job!

Nice build! Is this your first build for the guilds? I don't remember seeing any of your works before. If it is: Welcome to the guilds! I like how many animals you put in this cute build. As feedback I'd suggest to use different kind of parts for the water and the way. Having both built out of 1x1 round plates makes them kinda look too similar... maybe make the water out of tiles or put some tiles and plates on the way? Brick on!

Yes this was my first build for guilds.  Thank you very much for the feedback - really appreciate it.