Clone OPatra

Batman (DC Superheroes) 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

2 hours ago, Lego Nostalgia said:

I hope Superman does well at the box office but I have my doubts, he hasn't had a movie of his own in years and maybe the normies in the audience forget or won't bother watching it, we will get Batman Brave And The Bold and The Batman 2 sets anyway if all else fails.

I think it will come down to word of mouth for this film. If the reviews are great and a lot of people like it, it could end up doing well. Superman has the benefit of being a household name who hasn’t had much exposure lately. So it’s got the benefit of being recognizable without feeling like it’s been done to death.

I can’t tell if this is the lighting or not, but it looks like Batman’s cape might be dark blue on the inside.

Outstanding. Joker's eyes are a tad off for me, but it's more than close enough. The rest of this looks phenomenal. 

The BTAS Wall art looks great, but there are several things that bug me about it.

1. Minfigures: for a $300 dollar set that only has 4 figures, all the figures should be CMF quality.

2. Stickers: for the price they should all be prints.

3. What we could have gotten: this cost about as much as a Ninjago City modular and I would rather have Gotham City in that style.

I like that it's wall mountable. More display options, like with the batwing.

33 minutes ago, NovaBricks said:

Outstanding. Joker's eyes are a tad off for me, but it's more than close enough. The rest of this looks phenomenal. 

Black-eyed Joker! Aaah!!!

Looks like they had cursed TNBA Joker in mind...

I do really like it. Just not sure if I want to spend that kind of money on it, and whether I'd want to put it on a wall taking up a lot of space. But I keep coming back to also really liking it. Hmmm...

8 minutes ago, doclord said:

I really really wish Joker had yellow eyes.

Same thing...

25 minutes ago, doclord said:

I really really wish Joker had yellow eyes.

He really does look better with the yellow

Screenshot_20240307_121726.jpg

I think it looks very tacky and the minifigs look bad, but I'm glad for any of you who like it

Cool set, just not for me. Think I’ll just get the joker to go with the batmobile. To add to the never ending batman, joker and batmobile combinations 😂 Do wish they did a unique animated series Bruce head for Batman tho. 

Will there be a wave that repeats these figures? I want these figures but don't really want to pay $300 for this set

3 minutes ago, hvader said:

Will there be a wave that repeats these figures? I want these figures but don't really want to pay $300 for this set

If I remember correctly everyone but catwoman is going to be in other sets

1 hour ago, glucklegobatman said:

He really does look better with the yellow

Screenshot_20240307_121726.jpg

This makes the whole difference for me tbh

This set is stunning. It captures the look of the series brilliantly. The minifigures are what they are, and the amount of stickers is annoying, but that absolutely is Gotham City skyline as seen in B:TAS. The hints and leaks were very specific about how this set would be realised yet I've seen people disappointed that they aren't actual buildings, which is odd to me because they are also complaining about the price of the set. This massive set is really expensive! Make it bigger damnit!