Clone OPatra

Wizarding World 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Pictures of the minifigs included in the Ollivander’s and potion classroom sets can be found in the usual place!

Love the new Snape minifig (with arm printing!!) and that new flask piece! So cool to finally see a rounded one like that after it was teased all the way back in 2001 :laugh_hard:

would you be able to dm what the usual place is? everywhere I usually check hasn't posted them yet

3 minutes ago, Brickwraith said:

would you be able to dm what the usual place is? everywhere I usually check hasn't posted them yet

I'd like to know what the usual place is too. Used to be legoleaks on instagram, but it now only shows the top posts and if their not in the top 12-15 posts then I can't see it. Lol. I have eventually found them, but the "usual place" would be nice to know.

I thought the usual place was r/legoleak now and they aren't there. I completely missed the leak yesterday. :P Instagram is completely unfeasable, unless there is a specific account I don't know about which I'm supposed to be following.

Edited by SoupOrFishOil

Can someone DM me the Instagram address for the leaks as well I can’t seem to find it 

3 hours ago, Brickwraith said:

One of the new wand molds looks kind of like it has a snake head on the handle

Yes it does! All the new wands come in a shared mould pack (like the lotr swords from rivendell)

I would also be thankfull for a on with the information ^^'

Just read the updated articke on stone Wars "Bei den Mini-Modellen gibt es wohl keine allzu großen Überraschungen, allerdings sollen sich diese diesmal besonders gut mit der neuen Großen Halle kombinieren lassen."

the Mini models in the advent calendar are said to be not very surprising but this time very compatible with the great hall.... Gives me hope this will apply on the minifigures, too, with a new ghost... in the other Hand it makes me angry to get Dumbledores speaker desk or similar sold seperately from the 200€ set

chaos_lego on insta has shared the pics of the Diagon Alley and potions minifigures 

Hopefully the new wand pack from Ollivanders will be included in every large Harry Potter set going forwards instead of being a one-and-done deal 

6 hours ago, Kaijumeister said:

Same here, this already beats the post-2021 Hogwarts system for me. The interiors for that system were extremely minimalistic which was off-putting.

Meh. The Polyjuice Potion Mistake was one of the best HP sets ever in my opinion, and the Chamber of Secrets had pretty decent interiors throughout. Though I agree that some of the later sets, like the Fluffy Encounter and Sirius Black's Rescue, didn't live up to them.

But honestly, based on what we've seen so far, the troll bathroom (apart from the troll itself), corridor, and Hufflepuff common room modules are nothing much to write home about either, design-wise. And the courtyard seems to be empty and the Great Hall seems to mostly be taken from the 2021 set with a higher ceiling but no fireplace. I don't see any vast improvements here. Certainly not EUR 70 woth of them!

Edited by brickbride