Clone OPatra

Jurassic Properties 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

I hope it is the Atrociraptor, but im not sure if it would have to be announced in the title of the set though, so im not too sure

1 hour ago, AxolotlPlays said:

I hope it is the Atrociraptor, but im not sure if it would have to be announced in the title of the set though, so im not too sure

Atrociraptor isn't anything new for the JW theme, so I wouldn't be surprised if they chose to omit its name from the set title. On the other hand, the Atrociraptor packs role as major villains in the new netflix show might have convinced TLG to include a new variant since it releases a week before the sets do

I don´t think it would need to be named after it, since it is just stealing the eggs and isn´t the main Dinosaur in the Set. Also, if they used that mould they could just use it as any Raptor, similar to them using a newer Dilophosaurus mould without movable legs. Anyways, wouldn´t be surprised if we would see tomorrow.

Most of the other sets are getting pics, hopefully we get the JP wave soon 😬😬

Fair enough lol, i suppose it wouldnt have that substantial of a role in the set so maybe it isnt included, or it is in the title but the leaks havent shown it maybe? Who knows lol, i'd love to get the full Atrociraptor pack!

Weird that this is the only theme without June set pictures. Hopefully they get revealed soon enough, as the wave sounds very interesting.

Maybe becuase the summer wave is much smaller that TLG doesn’t bother to reveal them right away?

9 minutes ago, Lion King said:

Maybe becuase the summer wave is much smaller that TLG doesn’t bother to reveal them right away?

It's not like the DC or Star Wars waves are much bigger (only one set more), and yet they've revealed all the sets.

Creator 31151, has nice dinosaurs :) Atleast the T-Rex.

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It's not like the DC or Star Wars waves are much bigger (only one set more), and yet they've revealed all the sets.

Yeah I don´t think is means anything how many sets a Theme gets, though still strange that there is no reveal yet when there were that many reveals the last days. Well maybe they wanted to spread the reveals a bit and we will finally get them tomorrow now.

Posted (edited)

Black falcon and thelegobatman, lol I was just sarcastic…

Edited by Lion King

so i’m confused why has every other theme been revealed but jw hasn’t. also the lack of leaks from images are also confusing normally it’s like march or april we get leaked photos but this year it’s been radio silent

10 minutes ago, Koolkoalas said:

so i’m confused why has every other theme been revealed but jw hasn’t. also the lack of leaks from images are also confusing normally it’s like march or april we get leaked photos but this year it’s been radio silent

I'm pretty sure there has been instances where sets were leaked only a week before they came out, so maybe it's the same for these ones. But I might be wrong and they could be revealed tonight

4 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

The anticipation is killing me lol

ONG literally checking everywhere. 

twitter, reddit, insta, here, google searches, websites, foreign websites, youtube and there’s nothing like anywhere and i’m so excited and confused why they made us wait this long

18 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

The anticipation is killing me lol

Haha I’m trying to calm myself down here. Stegosaurus will stomp down your street soon! Lol

Really surprising we still didn´t got the reveals yet, so guess we will have to wait till next week.

5 hours ago, Black Falcon said:

Really surprising we still didn´t got the reveals yet, so guess we will have to wait till next week.

WHYYYYYYYYYY

LEGO WHERE ARE THE SETS 😭

i just need one pic just one pic and il be happy

7 hours ago, Koolkoalas said:

ONG literally checking everywhere. 

twitter, reddit, insta, here, google searches, websites, foreign websites, youtube and there’s nothing like anywhere and i’m so excited and confused why they made us wait this long

Haha, i am the EXACT same, literally downloaded an AI picture generator to try and create Lego Jurassic World sets, they look a bit funky 🤣

Haha, i am the EXACT same, literally downloaded an AI picture generator to try and create Lego Jurassic World sets, they look a bit funky 🤣

I'm quite curious to see what AI thinks they will look like

I just found Stegosaurus mold from early 2000s.  I do have old T-rex, Pteranodon and Triceratops molds from that time too. But I was impressed by how Lego managed tomake this old Stegosaurus mold. 

I’m cautiously excited about new Stegosaurus and Allosaurus . 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Lion King said:

I just found Stegosaurus mold from early 2000s.  I do have old T-rex, Pteranodon and Triceratops molds from that time too. But I was impressed by how Lego managed tomake this old Stegosaurus mold. 

I’m cautiously excited about new Stegosaurus and Allosaurus . 

Allosaurus definitely has a spot in my creature based display case, not too sure if I'll be able to squeeze a Stego inside

Edited by FinlayTheFaithful

40 minutes ago, FinlayTheFaithful said:

Allosaurus definitely has a spot in my creature based display case, not too sure if I'll be able to squeeze a Stego inside

Its alright, use the thagomiser, it'll make space for itself 🤣

58 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Its alright, use the thagomiser, it'll make space for itself 🤣

Or it could use some of the smaller animals like roller skates, whichever sounds more humorous