Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, Borex said:

I think i missed on the hype of wonder man, but is he getting sets? And does he look a little comic-based? I think wonder man is a great character. What sets can we expect more?

Wonder Man is a new show not due out until a year or two. If we get him, it'll more than likely be in a CMF (unless he shows up in another project).

Spoiler

The director for Shang-Chi and the upcoming sequel is a producer on the show, so another option is he may show up in Shang-Chi 2 sets.

Does anybody know why Spider-Man 3 (the Raimi film) didn't get any Lego sets when the first two movies did? I saw that Mega Bloks made sets for Spider-Man 3 so did Lego's license expire?

53 minutes ago, JeanGreyForever said:

Does anybody know why Spider-Man 3 (the Raimi film) didn't get any Lego sets when the first two movies did? I saw that Mega Bloks made sets for Spider-Man 3 so did Lego's license expire?

Ironically, you've more or less answered your own question. Mega Bloks picked up the license. I don't know if we know the reason Lego lost it- I assume the sets for the first two films did well- but your general guess is correct.

4 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Ironically, you've more or less answered your own question. Mega Bloks picked up the license. I don't know if we know the reason Lego lost it- I assume the sets for the first two films did well- but your general guess is correct.

That's what I figured but I just wanted to make sure since I also assumed the sets for the first two movies probably sold well enough. 

It's a pity the Fox movies never got any sets back then whether the X-Men films, Fantastic Four, Daredevil, and Elektra.

I just realised that none of the 2HY sets are scheduled for June *huh* I was expecting two waves as usual, but nope :laugh: Well, the reveal will take a while then since Marvel is usually among the themes to get pretty late reveals

Edited by BrickBob Studpants