Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

Hey can I have two genuine questions: could the 60$ avengers battle be based on endgame and include an mcu iron spider I have the original one but I hate that it’s legs are printed and I would love to see an updated one with dual molded legs and arm printing besides we got iron spider brick heads and that can’t be a coincidence (my theory that the brickheadz confirms an iron spider is that in 2023 LEGO released a Rex helmet for Star Wars and wadsyaknow we get the Venator Rex) LEGO knows there is demand for that figure and wouldnt just “funko poo it” also what if the 18 plus super héroe set is a Deadpool and wolverine set?

7 minutes ago, Matichado said:

Hey can I have two genuine questions: could the 60$ avengers battle be based on endgame and include an mcu iron spider I have the original one but I hate that it’s legs are printed and I would love to see an updated one with dual molded legs and arm printing besides we got iron spider brick heads and that can’t be a coincidence (my theory that the brickheadz confirms an iron spider is that in 2023 LEGO released a Rex helmet for Star Wars and wadsyaknow we get the Venator Rex) LEGO knows there is demand for that figure and wouldnt just “funko poo it” also what if the 18 plus super héroe set is a Deadpool and wolverine set?

I think the Avengers battle set was rumored to be based on the first film.

I assume you’re talking about the mystery D2C and not the X-Mansion, yes? I don’t think that’ll happen. For one, there’s still the issue with Lego making a set directly based on an R-rated film, which has never happened before, and probably never will. Secondly, we’d have two X-Men D2C’s coming out back to back. That would cannibalize sales and I don’t see it happening.

1 hour ago, hvader said:

All I want is the Wolverine costume from the movie. Lego please just give that to me

You and me both man, also don't forget Deadpool :)

I feel like the closest Wolverine we got that looks like Hugh Jackman is the 2012 one although the beard and hair should be dark brown for more accuracy.

Edited by Lego Nostalgia

So wanted to confirm the leak was true and my local Lego store did have those new BAM figures! I got 2 of those white tussled hair pieces, one for my spare 90s Storm, and the other for my 2014 Storm figure. I've been wanting to give her this hair piece for the longest time. While there I also snagged a reddish brown version of Cyclops hair. I find it interesting that Lego currently has Cyclops hair in a more accurate reddish brown color, along with the tussled white hair in white, which is accurate for a comics 90's Storm, available for sale as BAM pieces. It's not explicitly stated but I feel like they released these simultaneously so fans can modify their X-Men figures. Call me crazy but I truly believe that BAM Clown girl was released shortly after Marvel CMF Series 2 for this very reason!! Okay maybe that does sound crazy, but at the very least its super convenient, which is really nice doncha think?

7 hours ago, Lego Nostalgia said:

You and me both man, also don't forget Deadpool :)

I feel like the closest Wolverine we got that looks like Hugh Jackman is the 2012 one although the beard and hair should be dark brown for more accuracy.

To be fair even if they made a Wolverine minifigure based on Hugh Jackman, they'd still use black hair.

16 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Also, while I'm not sure I'll like how far they end up going, lego is pushing the boundry in that respect. Dune is still PG-13, but it's a very mature story- they don't get quite as explicit with the Baron's particular evil as the book, and we haven't hit much of the more graphic violence yet, but we still had people having their blood drained out for the sardukar's war paint, and it's still got a pretty dreary tone throughout that picks up when...

Wrote a whole megablocks reply before I saw the warning, just ignore this.

16 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Paul stabs and kills a man.

Paul is.

Edited by PGBQW

So... Anyone reckon Mr Fantastic will reuse the Mandalorian's face when we get sets next year?

1 hour ago, NXS7 said:

So... Anyone reckon Mr Fantastic will reuse the Mandalorian's face when we get sets next year?

I sure hope not and they better make The Thing a big fig or we riot. It would be funny if they spread each team member in a different set lol.

1 hour ago, NXS7 said:

Third Pedro figure?

25 minutes ago, GonzoTheGreat said:

Third Pedro figure?

I don't think we should count Maxwell Lord as a Pedro figure since it looks nothing like him.

1 hour ago, Lego Nostalgia said:

I sure hope not and they better make The Thing a big fig or we riot. It would be funny if they spread each team member in a different set lol.

They will, but we’re only getting 3 sets, so you know what that means…

51 minutes ago, Lego Nostalgia said:

I don't think we should count Maxwell Lord as a Pedro figure since it looks nothing like him.

I’m not sure if you’re talking about how Maxwell Lord looked nothing like Pedro or how the minifigure looked nothing like either one of them.

3 minutes ago, psqidexslizer said:

They will, but we’re only getting 3 sets, so you know what that means…

I’m not sure if you’re talking about how Maxwell Lord looked nothing like Pedro or how the minifigure looked nothing like either one of them.

I meant the figure looks nothing like him.

I especially wonder how they will handle the minifigures aesthetically: half normal and half with active power (like those ugly sandmen from Spider Man)? Or fully active power? It would be nice to have a "normal" version and one with power, bit I don't even hope for it because it would be too good

47 minuti fa, psqidexslizer ha detto:

Lo faranno, ma stiamo ricevendo solo 3 set, quindi sai cosa significa...

Is there a rumor I don't know about or are you just speculating?

Edited by Legocentrico

2 hours ago, Lego Nostalgia said:

Knowing LEGO (and assuming we'll get three sets), the distribution will probably look like this:

Small set — Mr. Fantastic with H.E.R.B.I.E and a small lab

Middle set — Invisible Woman and Human Torch with a secondary villain and their vehicle

Big set — Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman and The Thing with their Fantasti-Car and the main villain

I'll bookmark this post because it will be scarily accurate. :tongue:

The fact that we’re finally about to get Lego Fantastic Four sets is so exciting to me

50 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

Is there a rumor I don't know about or are you just speculating?

I’m making a joke about Lego’s habit of leaving some important character out of their set lineup. Ego. High Evolutionary. Kang. Zemo. Gamora for GotG3. Scarlet Witch for Infinity War sets. Raven, Doomsday, Saturn Girl over on the DC side of things. Etc.

18 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Knowing LEGO (and assuming we'll get three sets), the distribution will probably look like this:

Middle set — Invisible Woman and Human Torch with a secondary villain and their vehicle

Big set — Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman and The Thing with their Fantasti-Car and the main villain

I don’t know anything. Please don’t use me as a source. LOL.

Edited by psqidexslizer

19 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Lets expand on this, knowing LEGO...

Small set - Mr. Fantastic - Basic Minifigure Version - with H.E.R.B.I.E. and small lab area - around 90 pieces, $10

Middle set - Invisible Woman and Human Torch (Flame on version - no regular version in the sets) with secondary villain and vehicle - around 300 pieces, $50 

Big Set - Mr. Fantastic (long arms/stretch version), Invisible Woman (same as middle set), and The Thing with Fantasti-Car and secondary villain again- around 300 pieces, $90 

Really expecting something like this if we get 3 sets. 
Edit: This is LEGO, they won't put the main villain in a set 

Edited by NoOneOfImportance

12 minutes ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

Lets expand on this, knowing LEGO...

Small set - Mr. Fantastic - Basic Minifigure Version - with H.E.R.B.I.E. and small lab area - around 90 pieces, $10

Middle set - Invisible Woman and Human Torch (Flame on version - no regular version in the sets) with secondary villain and vehicle - around 300 pieces, $50 

Big Set - Mr. Fantastic (long arms/stretch version), Invisible Woman (same as middle set), and The Thing with Fantasti-Car and secondary villain again- around 300 pieces, $90 

Really expecting something like this if we get 3 sets. 
Edit: This is LEGO, they won't put the main villain in a set 

Don't forget the buildable HERBIE, 1130 pieces, $95

23 minutes ago, hvader said:

The fact that we’re finally about to get Lego Fantastic Four sets is so exciting to me

Are the costumes going to be the same as in that picture marvel released with the cast for valentines day ? If so I don't really like the design but I guess it's better than no Fantastic Four

2 minutes ago, NXS7 said:

Don't forget the buildable HERBIE, 1130 pieces, $95

Then in 2026  Venomized HERBIE.

20 minuti fa, NoOneOfImportance ha detto:

Modifica: Questo è LEGO, non metteranno il cattivo principale in un set

I felt a shiver of terror run down my spine :-/

(But we have Red Hulk, maybe we will have villains again)

Edited by Legocentrico

4 minutes ago, Lego Nostalgia said:

Do you think we'll get a tie in to Daredevil Born again ? they really need to make a Kingpin and Bullseye minifigure.

This is another situation where I think it really depends on rating and if LEGO wants to do indirect tie-ins or not. Because DD is likely going to be MA, I wouldn't expect direct sets for it. However, they could certainly put a comics Spidey set out or something that has at least DD and Kingpin. In this case the violence of DD as a show would more likely be the issue than the variety of other aspects that give pause when making toys of Deadpool's character. It's just really up to Disney/Marvel and LEGO whether they want to make toys of a TV-MA show. 

10 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

I felt a shiver of terror run down my spine :-/

(But we have Red Hulk, maybe we will have villains again)

Venomized Galactus, take it or leave it -Lego

1 minute ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

This is another situation where I think it really depends on rating and if LEGO wants to do indirect tie-ins or not. Because DD is likely going to be MA, I wouldn't expect direct sets for it. However, they could certainly put a comics Spidey set out or something that has at least DD and Kingpin. In this case the violence of DD as a show would more likely be the issue than the variety of other aspects that give pause when making toys of Deadpool's character. It's just really up to Disney/Marvel and LEGO whether they want to make toys of a TV-MA show. 

Well Hasbro are sure to make Marvel Legends for it so Disney obviously gives the go ahead. it's just up to Lego at the end of the day.

Still waiting for Lego to make an Infinity War Battle with an updated Thanos and Iron-Spider

44 minutes ago, psqidexslizer said:

I don’t know anything. Please don’t use me as a source. LOL.

I'm not.

Most non-solo MCU movies get three sets. All GotG movies got a three-set wave. Eternals is an exception with four sets, but it had like ten characters so that was fair.

Marvel Studios has faith in this project, it will be their most important 2025 release, so this number of sets makes perfect sense.

30 minutes ago, Lego Nostalgia said:

Are the costumes going to be the same as in that picture marvel released with the cast for valentines day ? If so I don't really like the design but I guess it's better than no Fantastic Four

I'd love that, but they'll probably get generic MCU costumes at the end of the movie — black and blue with a lot of pointless lines and stripes. :tongue:

20 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I'm not.

Most non-solo MCU movies get three sets. All GotG movies got a three-set wave. Eternals is an exception with four sets, but it had like ten characters so that was fair.

Marvel Studios has faith in this project, it will be their most important 2025 release, so this number of sets makes perfect sense.

I'd love that, but they'll probably get generic MCU costumes at the end of the movie — black and blue with a lot of pointless lines and stripes. :tongue:

The movie is supposed to be set in the 60's, at least that's what people are saying so I guess the costumes are the ones in the photo which looks comic accurate enough.

I doubt they'll make sets for the Thunderbolts since that is rumored to be Rated-R, the character lineup seems bland but if they included Punisher and Bullseye to the team it might be worth watching for me, If  Lego did make sets for it we could get our first Sentry Minifigure.