Sign in to follow this  
jonfett

Amazing MOC found on Brickshelf

I stumbled across this today - http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=88454

My initial reaction was... WOW!! :o

This thing is awesome, there are so many little details which are so good and make the model look brilliant. I love the little gym included, it looks so cool.

It must have costs loads to build though as it is so huge!! This must be the best accomodation for any lego figures, kinda reminds me of a dolls house my sister had years ago.

Take your time to look around at the pictures, I am sure you will be amazed and possibly inspired!

Jon.

wow... i'm really impressed... there are so many cool things included... i'm still browsing the pics at the moment... that round stairs in the middle are brilliant.... yes,a nd the gym is cool, too ;)

and the bathroom... sweet!!! this shower cabin is great, i like the use of the red and black pieces at the top (sorry, don't know the real words for them... :lol:) and the toilet!!!! wow, that arre some cool construction techniques...

now i'm on the ground floor... thsi round seats are very clever!! but this art things are scary....especially the black-white thing between the money tree and the yeloow thing.... and this light using black tubes and chrome dishes are cool, too... actually a friend of mine has exactly this light!!!! :D

the kitchen!!!! wow wow wow!! is this a gonk box?!? lol...

but this park benches at the outside... aren't they a little bit small for minifigs?!? but the trees are cool!!!

so, that was my little walk-through... ;)

he has much of this houses in his gallery... maybe i will find the time to browse through it...

I don't know how the stairs are made. The kitchen is...wierd. But the bathroom's really cool. Nice find.

firtly, I saw the outside and said " well.. that's a cube , and so what ? " then I looked at the other pictures... and .. :wub: , the stairs are amazing, the bathroom is so niice , the WC are very well built ! the kitchen is .. WOW ! the real beauty of this moc is inside :wub: , amazing!

Great find ! :thumbup:

Edited by Guss