Hi everyone, 

I received the Lego Technic GT3 RS set as a gift a few years ago and finally 
have time to build it. I read online that there is a problem with the transmission 
in that the gears are not sequential. There is a document I received on this forum that provides a parts 
list of how to fix it. I am going to display it in a case but would find the 
fix interesting to have the PDK working. Is it worth doing the fix and where is best place to order parts?

Thank you 

Dave

Welcome to EB.

You can buy parts on lego.com

But there are bricklink.com and brickowl.com . Check prices, availability, and choose what suits you best.

5 hours ago, DavidV84 said:

I read online that there is a problem with the transmission 
in that the gears are not sequential.

It is not an issue if You just build, and are not very strict about those gears, that you want them correct way. Bigger issue, I think, is weak suspension, that it just drops down. 

If not mistaken (built this modded variant long time ago), in this were all issues corrected LEGO MOC 42056 Pimp up my Porsche by jb70 | Rebrickable - Build with LEGO

There are various mods available on rebrickable.

One of the best "day one MODs" is the one where you can remove the bodywork as a hole from the chassis.

On 11/28/2023 at 1:34 PM, JunkstyleGio said:

There are various mods available on rebrickable.

One of the best "day one MODs" is the one where you can remove the bodywork as a hole from the chassis.

The above linked „pimp up my Porsche“ has included this feature too… version 1.4 is strongly recommended: This is the Porsche that Lego should have brought out from the start of 42056: full featured, flawless und highly playable… 

This is the version I did the Errata, in the first post you’ll see a pdf which gives you the steps you need to use instead of the main instructions.

I would recommend building the linked „pimp up my Porsche“ instead of the errata, because it contains all fixes of these errata und something more and has on top full blown pdf step by step BI from scratch… hard to get a better Porsche-package ;-)