Max_Lego

[MOC] - Rebel Incom T-65 X-wing starfighter (1/32 scale)

Edit - replaced low quality photos and ugly background with appropriate ones.

This is, probably, my best Star Wars MOC - the legendary X-wing in 1/32 scale! Initially I wanted just a MOD of the 75218, but after acquiring it I realised that only a hardcore MOC would satisfy me. So here it is:

Lego Star Wars MOC - Rebel Incom T-65 X-wing starfighter (1/32 scale)Lego Star Wars MOC - Rebel Incom T-65 X-wing starfighter (1/32 scale)

Lego Star Wars MOC - Rebel Incom T-65 X-wing starfighter (1/32 scale)Lego Star Wars MOC - Rebel Incom T-65 X-wing starfighter (1/32 scale)

Cockpit interior views:

Bottom view with extracted landing gear:

Lego Star Wars MOC - Rebel Incom T-65 X-wing starfighter (1/32 scale)

Bottom view with retracted landing gear:

And, finally, a view with s-foils locked in attack position. Special thanks to @Jerac for the mechanism idea and overall inspiration!

I hope you liked my MOC, despite the low quality of the photos...

Edited by Max_Lego

Cool cool cool. Love the cockpit and excellent landing gear design. You can only do so much at this scale, nevertheless very accurate. 

1 hour ago, KennoMonkey said:

Cool cool cool. Love the cockpit and excellent landing gear design. You can only do so much at this scale, nevertheless very accurate. 

Thank you very much! 

The fat underbelly of the original model didn't satisfy me because of its inaccuracy - so I redesigned it. It may not look as good as it used to, but at least it's more faithful to the original.

Lego Star Wars MOC - upgraded T-65 X-wing starfighterLego Star Wars MOC - upgraded T-65 X-wing starfighter

The MOC's rear was also redesigned:

Lego Star Wars MOC - upgraded T-65 X-wing starfighter

Hope it's better now!

On 11/27/2023 at 1:17 AM, Sucram said:

My favourite part of this is actually the cockpit interior, looks really good

Sorry for replying so late - thanks, but, again, I don't think it's the best part of my build, since it's not really accurate. Nevertheless, I tried my best