Sign in to follow this  
Gray Gear

[MOC] Marin Kitagawa

Hi there!

After seeing @scarovich's MOCs here I finally decided to share my own figure MOCs on EB as well. This is my first figure brickbuilt figure: Marin Kitagawa from the Manga series "My Dress-Up Darling"

640x1138.jpg640x1138.jpg640x1138.jpg

As some of you might notice I used some non-LEGO / spraypainted bricks to complete the MOC the way I wanted it. 

This being my first Figure I looked at some other MOCs for inspiration an I copied a few building techniques, namely the face shape and knee joint.

Looking back I am not 100 % happy with this figure anymore, the skirt for one and especially the simplistic base bother me and I am considering doing a remake. (Most anime figures have a similar simple white base, so at the time I thought it would be a good idea...)

Well, tell me what you like and what you think I could improve.

That's it for now :)

Gray Gear

Well done.  I like the tie and the pink hair ends.  Skirt and figure look great as well as those elements are so hard to get right.  Excellent job!!

@scarovich I am glad you like it! I finished a upgraded version of this figure a few days ago. 

The 3 Areas improved were the Ear, the Skirt and the Base.

800x1828.pngEar%20V2.png

I still have to order the Bricks to build the figure IRL, so digital only for now.

Edited by Gray Gear