leonema

Can still play with LEGO Universe!!!

I remember how was fun and addicting to play LEGO Universe when it came out more than 10 years ago. 

I still think it's the best LEGO game ever, basically you can do everything you wanna do!

Sadly after a while they closed... and It was so bad 😢

Some years ago discovered that it's still possible to play it! Even with friends!!

Now I'm also able to add custom items and do more things I couldn't do in live... 😄

I'm so sorry if only today came in mind to share this possibility here!

LEGO-Universe-2023-10-29-15-52-35.jpg

Can you import more modern Lego pieces that are not in the game normally?

Also can you do SNOT building and other advanced stuff like diagonal building?

If so then I'd like to try and get this game working again because LEGO WORLDS only has a small selection of parts and it can't do SNOT/diagonal building

1 hour ago, SNIPE said:

Can you import more modern Lego pieces that are not in the game normally?

Also can you do SNOT building and other advanced stuff like diagonal building?

If so then I'd like to try and get this game working again because LEGO WORLDS only has a small selection of parts and it can't do SNOT/diagonal building

yes you can import whatever ldd piece!!

Knight.png

the default brick build in property is still not fully implemented
but as workaround you can import a full lxf file from ldd to use as model!!
as you can see in the first post picture... that's my castle i built in ldd!!

if you wanna try to build the game server and play it in local host just go here
instead if you wanna play with other playes let me know and i'll send you a DM with an invite to a private server!!

tbh i tried lego worlds n played it just few seconds...

That sounds like a fantastic journey with LEGO Universe! It's great that you found a way to continue enjoying it and even enhance the experience. How did you discover that it's still possible to play it and add custom items? 

4 hours ago, MrLegoBlitz said:

That sounds like a fantastic journey with LEGO Universe! It's great that you found a way to continue enjoying it and even enhance the experience. How did you discover that it's still possible to play it and add custom items? 

to be really honest due to discord
when started to play LEGO Legacy Heroes Unboxed for android... discord was the only support/info channel

but then, because was a so boring game, started to look for Lego Universe servers...
found a public one and then found Uchu and so started to play again LEGO Universe on 17/04/2021!!!

and so, in short, all began with Uchu

On 11/15/2023 at 2:31 PM, leonema said:

to be really honest due to discord
when started to play LEGO Legacy Heroes Unboxed for android... discord was the only support/info channel

but then, because was a so boring game, started to look for Lego Universe servers...
found a public one and then found Uchu and so started to play again LEGO Universe on 17/04/2021!!!

and so, in short, all began with Uchu

That’s a really cool development, to be honest. When the game becomes community owned. There’s actually a lot of games that are alive only because of dedicated fan servers.

5 hours ago, MrLegoBlitz said:

That’s a really cool development, to be honest. When the game becomes community owned. There’s actually a lot of games that are alive only because of dedicated fan servers.

yes, especially because i can still play my favourite game!!!!!