kevin8

(MOC/MOD)-Green Grocer Furnitures

Hi everyone, to do something lighter and to be able to position this modular in the diorama I'm designing, I decided to add some details to the back of the building and to complete the furnitures of the various floors.

53222704953_e034bb3b23_k.jpg

Without altering the original construction it would have been almost impossible.

53222394141_431f4312de_k.jpg

I got away with it by simply moving the carpet and the clock on the second floor. In any case I managed to create a kitchen in the bay window and a living room in front of the fireplace on the first floor.

53222897520_bc8fcd7313_k.jpg

On the second one I built a bathroom and a bedroom.

53222897535_7baa2092fc_k.jpg

I think I've found a good compromise. In any case you can download the model from Rebrickable for free. If you like it or have any comments, please let me know. Ah, I managed to close the unsightly space in the turret roof.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/kevin8/albums/72177720311560042/with/53222704953

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-159531/kevin8/10185-green-grocers-furnitures/#details

It’s always delightful seeing what others do with the interior of this set. I love what you did with the table legs, the coffee table build, and the SNOTed bed sheets. The dark red floor really compliments the interior too. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks! Happy you liked it!

Unluckily the coffe table is now in black... I didn't notice some parts were not in white.

Edited by kevin8

Another fabulous interior MOD for this modular! I like the tiling on the first floor, furniture detail is also admirable. Good job! :pir-thumb: