THELEGOBATMAN

LEGO Ninjago 2024 Rumours and Discussion

8 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

25 Ninjago sets coming next year, so less than this year unfortunately. Set numbers range from 71823 to 71848, and there’s a missing set, 71835. From Fateful_lego. Thanks! 

I'm all down for less, Ninjago has been a bit pricey lately. It will be a bit easier on the wallet. 

9 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

Quick someone start the 2025 thread haha. 

25 Ninjago sets coming next year, so less than this year unfortunately. Set numbers range from 71823 to 71848, and there’s a missing set, 71835. From Fateful_lego. Thanks! 

That doesn't really give us anything, but this year we had 22 sets so that would be even more. 

This year felt like a lot with basically 3 waves and 3 suit lines, but I'm not sure if next year would be the same, since 2023 also had 24 sets, and it didn't really fell that big. 

So as we all patiently wait for the summer set images, Ninjago leaks on insta has just revealed the winter set names. I’m gonna be honest, very likely fake. No way are we getting set names now. If they are real, they sound very cool. But I’d be cautious. 

17 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

So as we all patiently wait for the summer set images, Ninjago leaks on insta has just revealed the winter set names. I’m gonna be honest, very likely fake. No way are we getting set names now. If they are real, they sound very cool. But I’d be cautious. 

The siege machine sounds pretty cool ngl

32 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

yes it is fake, i remember a reddit user posting it for april fools earlier this year

Posted (edited)

The list for those who cant be bothered to go to insta - 

30675 polybag 

71823 Lloyd dragon burst 

71824 Jay dragon burst 

71825 Sora dragon burst 

71826 Fractalis seige machine 

71827 Arin spinjitzu mech 

71828 Galima the dragon of forsigh(t?)

71829 Kai and Wyldfire burn cycle  

71830 Attack of the merged monastery 

71831 Riyu vs Ras titan mech. 

Theres a couple of red flags for me personally, a jay gimmick set suggesting hes back on the team already, and the last set implies Riyu is pretty grown up now, but I cant lie a villain titan mech sounds dope. 

EDIT - likely fake. Will confirm now. 

Confirmed fake 

Edited by a guy from somewhere

Good to know that the list is fake as I got back to this thread! Thanks guys. 

1 hour ago, Harren Tonderen said:

A very little left before official pic reveal (very couple of days to be precise) 

ye very early morning May 2nd around 00:00 for all those english fans

11 minutes ago, Fire-Ninja said:

ye very early morning May 2nd around 00:00 for all those english fans

I hate getting actual times haha I know I’m not going to be sleeping much for that night. I do kinda hope they leak early, even just one pic to tide us over. Been such a drag seeing every other theme get some sort of leak. 

20 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

I do kinda hope they leak early, even just one pic to tide us over. Been such a drag seeing every other theme get some sort of leak. 

That might be an unpopular opinion, but I think that is better for all the set images to be offically revealed, and not by just some random, usually low quality leaks. That makes it all even more exciting when they all get reveald. Because previously at least one summer set was leaked early, like Lloyd and Arin's ninja team mechs, and because of that I wasn't really that excited to look at it in the official reveal. I do have to say that early leaks like that are always fun for a moment, but that lowers the excitement later. Like this year is the most amount of excitement that I had for the summer sets in a while. 

1 hour ago, a guy from somewhere said:

I do kinda hope they leak early, even just one pic to tide us over. Been such a drag seeing every other theme get some sort of leak. 

There will probably be some low-quality leaks before main reveal, like day prior or so (usually that's the thing with every other theme)

13 minutes ago, Harren Tonderen said:

There will probably be some low-quality leaks before main reveal, like day prior or so (usually that's the thing with every other theme)

Manifest destiny I guess. Lego_fateful has a countdown for 15 minutes with the ninjago logo. I have to say, I am agreeing with the sentiment of official reveals given the hype explanation, I never really looked at it that way. Everybody prepare yourself…

Sets have leaked

Well one of them anyways

Tournament battle arena. Looks good, I love the figs, new dragon mold on the Wu statue, wolf mask warlord looks nuts, crazy hidden side esq claws. And Tox is back. Im assuming that new dragon mold is for the source dragon spirits. 

Posted (edited)

I can’t see anything in Google are u sure

Edited by YANITED

8 minutes ago, YANITED said:

I can’t see anything in Google are u sure

fateful_lego on instagram. Sadly cannot check myself

4 minutes ago, Harren Tonderen said:

fateful_lego on instagram. Sadly cannot check myself

Still nothing

Just now, YANITED said:

Still nothing

i guess Guy from Somewhere used his cosmic powers and aliens shown him set image through brain waves

Just now, Harren Tonderen said:

i guess Guy from Somewhere used his cosmic powers and aliens shown him set image through brain waves

I will try my best. Can you use Instagram in browser? 

You’re looking at a build that is (IMO) kinda mediocre, split into 3 sections. A weapons rack with a small tree (really a bush) on the left, then in the middle a platform where the figures spin using knobs on the side. On the right is the staircase with a big drum that can be rolled down it. Behind all this is a staircase with a master Wu statue (no legs, just head and torso) that holds a banner in one hand and a golden dragon statue in the other. Tox, Jay, Kai, Sora, Cinder and a wolf mask warlord are included. 

This is definitely a set for the figures. May pick it up at 20 percent off. 

Posted (edited)

It looks great! Surprised that it's actually Tox to be honest. But this is easily on my list now. ( I can't tell ( I almost think not) if the baby dragon is the D&D CMF one, weird to get 2 different new baby dragon moulds though, I guess it'll be reused for the spirits in the Source dragon set.)

Edited by Agent Kallus

1 minute ago, a guy from somewhere said:

I will try my best. Can you use Instagram in browser? 

nope :(
only can use some third-party website, it shows stories fine but post are updating only each 24 hours

Just now, Harren Tonderen said:

nope :(
only can use some third-party website, it shows stories fine but post are updating only each 24 hours

It's on the stories (lego_fateful) and also on X if you can use that. 

Combo vehicle leaked too. Guess we are getting everything. Wow, surprised they are still coming up with crazy vehicles this long. Not really feeling this one though, the main versions cool but the spit vehicles… not a fan. Too much put into Lloyds and too little with everyone else. Still, nice to see another set. 

Found it! Thank you

Spoiler

Totally not what i expected it to look like, in a good way. Tox has new mohawk it seems, Kai's tourament gi looking fire and these big claws is def not what i thought it'll be (i imagined hand-held claws). And build is very nice.Def can see this as "new gamer market"

Fateful also posted combo vehicle!