I made some changes by making the instructions - you find quite a lot of mistakes when you create the instructions, and made some test renders too, for more clear images.
Now, I also recreated some building steps of the original RC kit, such as uniting the bottom chassis with the roll-cage (I tried to match the colors, as you can see - the roll-cage is grey and the bottom frame is black); moreover, you can study the structure without many other things, except the buggy motor and its frame, because the front chassis is installed at the end.

T3_LWR.pngT4_LWR.png

T1_LWR.pngT2_LWR.png

Edited by Lixander

Welp....I finished the version with the original body-work. 

You can find it on my Rebrickable

Also, here are the official renders

R1-2_LWR.pngR2-2_LWR.png

R3_LWR.png

Edited by Lixander

Posted (edited)

When I started to build the BBX, I encountered huge problems with the rear suspension arms. So I kind of canceled it.

But the idea was too great to let it just be an unfinished concept.

So today I returned at the 2nd model file I made, which had 2 motors and an updated rear swing-arms, but visually it was a mess and I think that didn`t work as well. In any case, as a 3rd attempt I integrated the 2x buggy motors in the chassis and tried to create robust wheel-hubs frames. Also, I put 6.5L shock absorbers at the back too for a more affordable model, but I had to figure a way to ”fill” the gap made by the smaller shocks. For this, I made some fake shock absorbers.

I really hope that this rear arms will also work properly and also look better in reality.

Also, here is the link for the older renders and screenshots: https://bricksafe.com/pages/Lixander_A./bb-01-buggy-wip/archive

REF.-%20Screenshot%202023-08-19%20205113T1.2_LWR.png

T2.2_LWR.pngT3.2_LWR.png

T4.2_LWR.png

Edited by Lixander

that looks awesome. if you build it for real, will you use metal U joints? and where does the buwizz unit go?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Aurorasaurus said:

that looks awesome. if you build it for real, will you use metal U joints? and where does the buwizz unit go?

Thanks for the appreciation.

Well, I want to use metal joints, but I usually connect the wheel-hubs directly. In other words, they will be useful but everytime I replenish my parts my mind skipps the metal joints.

The battery hubs should go in the back or in the middle of the chassis, I still didn`t figured where I should put them. 

Edited by Lixander