CAESARBLACK

LEGO 10320 Eldorado Fortress - MOC / MOD Thread

Hi folks, I don't have this set (yet), but I've created a fix for the Gov's office - its now closed and includes a ladder to the top floor.

S4l3SMm.png

More photos:

Spoiler

K2q9ks8.png

dDvVDKV.png

10 hours ago, iragm said:

There's definitely a ladder in the tower.

I haven't had a chance to build it IRL yet, I only got around to building Eldorado a few weeks ago.  I believe I have all the parts for it, just sadly, not the time.

I just reread it again and spotted where I made my mistake. 

It's a great build. I really like it. I would love to build and attach it to my Eldorado Fortress. I'm just a little chalky on how and where it connects in what modes. I think I misunderstood, which is why I wanted to see pictures.

The Sabre Island MOC is pretty much spot on perfect a remake as Eldorado Fortress is, being super faithful. 

6 hours ago, zinnn said:

Hi folks, I don't have this set (yet), but I've created a fix for the Gov's office - its now closed and includes a ladder to the top floor.

S4l3SMm.png

More photos:

Reveal hidden contents

K2q9ks8.png

dDvVDKV.png

This is excellent. I especially love that you turned that walkway to nowhere into a working space.

Do you happen to have instructions, or even just a parts list to work with? I'd love to try replicating this setup you've designed

So I checked all my "extras". I had enough spare parts to fix the walkway to nowhere near the Governor's office, but not enough to make a wall and finish the tower behind the office. 

I took cue from this thread and made it into a lookout.

https://imgur.com/a/B8nBlBt

On 2/5/2024 at 1:02 AM, MightyThorngren said:

Do you happen to have instructions, or even just a parts list to work with? I'd love to try replicating this setup you've designed

I will post them on Rebrickable, I need to get my house in order, been meaning to post instructions for my MOC Skull Island there for many months too... Will try to get both up there very soon

On 7/17/2023 at 9:26 PM, Marooned Marin said:

@zinnn you can easily try that in Studio.io since @iragm made the studio.io file also available with the instructions.

If anyone needs the fortress in digital, you can download it HERE from my GoogleDrive. I gave my best to follow the instructions to the letter.

The link is dead. Can anyone repost the digital file of 10320 Eldorado Fortress?

On 2/4/2024 at 3:13 AM, MightyThorngren said:

Share some pictures my friend!

Still haven't gotten around to that (taking pictures)...
The fort is now populated by pirates and mainly used every now and then by my daughter (together with me ;) to play.
For some time now, a number of soldiers from PAB-country have arrived to take over the fort again...

I have mainly been busy with Castle lately, expanding that part of the collection.
In combination with a Castle MOC.
(but I almost dare not say that/Castle here... ;)

On 1/31/2024 at 11:51 AM, Cearthenn said:

Hello, I wanted to share my Imperial Trading Post remake from the new Eldorado Fortress and the island from PoBB.

This is my first adult MOC so as you can see I reused a lot of the design from Eldorado Fortress but adjusted it where it was needed/possible. I'm still reworking it and will probably add some islands since I have a lot of sand and stone left from PoBB, but this is the version that is the closest to the original. I had a lot of fun with it, I can definitely recommend this as an entry level MOC.

Imperial trading post remake

Really nice!

Not too original, but I squeezed out every white piece I had to make this. I wish I had more and different parts, but I used only what I had.

Shout out to Trikus and his mod. I didn't use his parts or instructions, but I followed his lead and ended using his basic set up for the inside when the room seemed too crowed with a bed I put in there.

UosmTHc.jpeg

yunIrIX.jpeg

D7t083H.jpeg

A bit crowded up there. I'm gonna take out one cannon and brick build a swivel cannon down the road.

2SgmF1R.jpeg

xtVNs63.jpeg

4K1vwWj.jpeg

chbWyvJ.jpeg

Thanks for sharing. I like the arched window in particular.