A quick of for the forum team, is there any chance of a dark theme? All three themes available have a white background and if possible I think a theme with a black/dark background would be great. 

I'd like one of those themes too (with or without the cool banners).

I don't know what happened to all the other ones (maybe incompatible with current software?) but I only see 1 actual theme plus 2 identical default [non]themes available. I think Hinckley made the old ones?

I’m using Smart. Invert on my iPad and EB’s background is dark. I would like to see someone add “dark mode” option to EB for some users here.

I too appreciate dark mode, but I'm currently using Chrome-wide automatic Dark mode (Done via this tutorial: https://www.howtogeek.com/721117/how-to-turn-on-dark-mode-in-google-docs/#enable-dark-mode-in-google-docs-on-google-chrome), which does a decent job of converting Eurobricks, though some icons have strange contrast now. An integrated one would be great, but until then, something like this could be an option

I'd love a dark mode too, my eyes are rather sensitive to big white surfaces on monitors.
The theme is fine, but just having the ability to swap the white for black or dark grey and the text white would do the trick.

(I considered Chrome wide automatic dark mode but a lot of websites I frequently visit look very bad with it)