Greetings here is a new Lego space group on Facebook, Lego Space Futuron/Exploriens/SP3

This group doesn't focus only on Futuron space sub theme, but on any space creation using primary White, Black and trans dark blue color pieces mainly.

This means Classic Space, Exploriens and even Space Police III are also included in this group.

If you have some spare time, pay us a visit.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1421271881962817

348918138_921079999125632_85147396337583

Thats funny - just yesterday I was going through my old catalogs and I remarked how color-cohesive these three subthemes were. One can see how Futuron was a continuation of that iteration of Classic Space, and then Exploriens seemed like an attempt to once again continue this evolutionary line.

I do appreciate how these three subthemes seem a bit more realistic than some others with their zany neon canopies.

On 6/9/2023 at 4:53 AM, Ardelon said:

Thats funny - just yesterday I was going through my old catalogs and I remarked how color-cohesive these three subthemes were. One can see how Futuron was a continuation of that iteration of Classic Space, and then Exploriens seemed like an attempt to once again continue this evolutionary line.

I do appreciate how these three subthemes seem a bit more realistic than some others with their zany neon canopies.

Yes, basically this color scheme coexisted most of the Classic Space era along with the blue/gray/trans yellow and the gray/black/trans green. Then turned into Futuron and had reboots on Exploriens and Space Police III
The group is to share any build with these primary three colors in it.