Sign in to follow this  
Danny_Boy4

[M4-23 - Nature Is After You!] – The Dangers Of Tatooine

This is my entry for the "Nature Is After You !" category. Tatooine is full of dangerous creatures from the tiny Rock Warts to the giant Krayt Dragons. The Empire did not see it coming when out a greater krayt dragon came out of the sand and destroyed their AT-DT walker and Womp Rats attacked the biker scout. All that noise woke a lesser Krayt Dragon who was sleeping in a nearby cave he also joined the fight. Some Tusken Raider and their Massif came to watch the battle. Everything was so loud and wild, only the Worrt was waiting patiently for a gorg to get close enough to to eat it. I wanted to add as much detail and creatures as possible. I think it turned out quite well for my first time making lego terrain and rockwork.

Tatooine-Diorama-Main.jpgTatooine-Diorama-Mainno-background.jpgTatooine-Diorama-Greater-Krayt-Dragon.jpTatooine-Diorama-Cave2.jpgTatooine-Diorama-Canyon-Krayt-Dragon.jpgTatooine-Diorama-Cave.jpgTatooine-Diorama-Tusken-Raiders.jpgTatooine-Diorama-Womp-Rats.jpgTatooine-Diorama-Womp-Rat.jpgTatooine-Diorama-AT-DT.jpgTatooine-Diorama-Bantha-Skeleton.jpgTatooine-Diorama-Worrt.jpgTatooine-Diorama-Dewback.jpg

Edited by Danny_Boy4

Very, VERY NICE! Is that both types of Krayt Dragon? The sheer amount of detail and number of little creatures you've thrown in is incredible.

Easy and well-earned 1st place, if I was a judge. Mine isn't done yet, but it's not nearly as good as this.

Love how many desert creatures you managed to capture in one scene! And for a first attempt at rock work you did fantastic! The small dogs look a little blocky, but that's just the nature of the medium and scale.

On 5/30/2023 at 10:12 PM, Mandalorianknight said:

Very, VERY NICE! Is that both types of Krayt Dragon? The sheer amount of detail and number of little creatures you've thrown in is incredible.

Easy and well-earned 1st place, if I was a judge. Mine isn't done yet, but it's not nearly as good as this.

Thank you for your kind words. Yes its both the Greater and Canyon Krayt dragons. I wanted to add as much creatures as possible.

On 5/30/2023 at 10:18 PM, MKJoshA said:

Love how many desert creatures you managed to capture in one scene! And for a first attempt at rock work you did fantastic! The small dogs look a little blocky, but that's just the nature of the medium and scale.

Thanks, the "dogs" are not actually womp rats.

On 6/1/2023 at 4:06 PM, SATSOK said:

Speechless (or Wordless)
Thumbs Up m8 !!!

Thanks!