Berthil

[MOC] Scuba Shop Modular (free building instructions)

16 x 32 modular with 3 floors in (Dutch) colonial style. Ground floor has a scuba shop to rent out scuba dive gear. In the back a shower area to rinse off the salt water after a dive. 2nd floor has a working air compressor with pneumatics! It is operated by hand outside the modular. An attic with storage space completes the modular. This modular has a working service lift that can reach all floors and is operated by hand. A while ago I acquired my Padi diving certificate on St. Statia so connecting the Caribbean design with a Scuba Shop seemed logical.

52864090809_c297f164b8_b.jpg

Free building instructions on Rebrickable:
https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-147160/Berthil/scuba-shop-modular/

I love diving and I really like to find sets that deal with this! :wub::wub_drool:

The part I find most realistic is the shower and the container to remove the salt from the equipment! :excited:

In one word SUPER! :pir-huzzah2:

@LEGO Train 12 Volts Thank you! Since you are from Italy, I had a dive at the Trimiti Islands. A lot colder than in the Caribbean and first time a saw ánd felt thermocline :)  

I downloaded the instructions and the first floor is definitely my favourite, with the machinery for pumping air into the cylinders kept in the water so they don't overheat (the ceiling fan is also a great touch)! :wub:
The most beautiful sea where I dived was the Red Sea but the Mediterranean is also very fascinating. :thumbup:
In Como, where I live, I dive in the lake at the end of the season to sweeten the equipment ... there the thermocline is terrible. On the lake I prefer to go sailing and windsurfing!  :wink: