Sign in to follow this  
Captain Roger

piratebricks.com

i try to enter in piratebricks forum and then appers that message:

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home2/piratebr/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 232

Notice: Undefined index: is_admin in /home2/piratebr/public_html/forum/Sources/Security.php on line 556

Notice: Undefined index: permissions in /home2/piratebr/public_html/forum/Sources/Security.php on line 563

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in /home2/piratebr/public_html/forum/Sources/Security.php on line 563

session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/piratebr/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php:232)

what can i do? can you enter to the forum? thanks

How long has it been doing this for?

Just leave it a couple of days. The service which hosts the board might be having problems or maybe the owners are modifying it. Its probably just temprorarily down.

Errrr you said "the forum have survive" which could have meant anything hence my request for clairification.

But good work on keeping us updated all the same!

I also would like to know what happened with this forum, since the very first time I clicked the link, it sais it doesn't excist or it is forbidden.....

I'm not entirely sure what happened to it. As far as I know it wasn't recieving much traffic and hardly any of the users were posting so I assume they decided to discontinue. The domain still exists but there are no files there, so perhaps the domain is still registered otherwise there shouldn't be anything there.

I'm not entirely sure what happened to it. As far as I know it wasn't recieving much traffic and hardly any of the users were posting so I assume they decided to discontinue. The domain still exists but there are no files there, so perhaps the domain is still registered otherwise there shouldn't be anything there.

THat site had as much flow as this site did a couple months ago when it first moved away to its own forums. I heard that the guy couldn't afford to keep it up.... oh well, was a good site, but this site was the same thing, so there would not been much use for two sites like this. Hopefully they all found their way over here!

Part of the reason that THIS Pirate LEGO Forum exists is because PirateBricks.com closed down. I was discussing PirateBricks.com with Jipay when we first noticed PirateBricks was down and didn't seem to be coming back, and we decided that Eurobricks should attempt to fill the niche. However, if we didn't create this Pirate LEGO forum while PirateBricks.com was still active quite possibly we might have killed it sooner. But since we waited until months after it closed we can't be accused of that! :-D

I never visited Piratebricks so I am wondering if it was any good to post there?

it was almost exactly the same as here... but as of late we are much more busy then they ever were... they averaged about 2-10 new posts a day, here i would guess the average is more like 20+

Hahahahahaaha!!! That is classic statement Mr SkaForHire! Here we're experiencing a lull and you write "but as of late we are much more busy then they ever were"

You obviously haven't seen the What prevents you from posting in the Pirate forum? thread!

I estimate at the moment we're getting about 50 posts a good day, but about a month or two ago we were getting about 150 posts on a good day. Still 50 posts is much better than 2 to 10 posts per day!

Hahahahahaaha!!! That is classic statement Mr SkaForHire! Here we're experiencing a lull and you write "but as of late we are much more busy then they ever were"

You obviously haven't seen the What prevents you from posting in the Pirate forum? thread!

I estimate at the moment we're getting about 50 posts a good day, but about a month or two ago we were getting about 150 posts on a good day. Still 50 posts is much better than 2 to 10 posts per day!

you have already seen my reply on that thread, so i wont go into detail... I strongly stand by my statement that 5 posts a day would still make this forum worth it. The luxuary that we have 50 a day, makes it an outstanding gathering spot for lego fans, pirate lovers or otherwise.

Actually I didn't see your response until after I posted that message, but yes now I have seen your reply and I have replied to it.

5 posts a day would make it worthwhile you reckon? I think at the very least I can do 5 posts per day by myself and that's on top of everything else I have to do. I don't think a mere 5 posts would really effect me. 2 minutes per post that's a mere 10 minutes of my day. People send longer than that having a cigarette break...