Sign in to follow this  
Bob

4 Story Star Wars Base

This is my first try at a base. Its not exactly buildings and machines. Its more along the lines of... a bunch of Star Wars minifigures running around in 4 floors of my closet. Theres several ships in the hanger and some rebel tanks. Its not exactly an Imperial Base or a rebel base, more like all 4 got together and the jedi were there to. But enough talking, heres about 7 pictures or so:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=328889

Theres a link with all the pictures. Sorry i couldnt post the pictures here, but im kinda new at this.

Welcome to EB!

Theres a link with all the pictures. Sorry i couldnt post the pictures here, but im kinda new at this.

Problem is, Brickshelf requires that new folders be moderated before they can be accessed by anyone other than you, so you need to deeplink your pictures for us to see them.

Fortunately, there is a deeplinking tutorial to show you how to do just that. Just follow that and edit your first post and then we'll be able to see what you've done.

Thanks! Ill do just thank tommorow because now im going to bed.

And to think...we were all noobs once.

Welcome! Looking forward to the pics! Before kids, I had a closet full of sets set up - my wife thought it really weird that I would just go in the closet and stare, then turn and stare some more...

Thanks! Ill do just thank tommorow because now im going to bed.

Bob!! That's really annoying. :hmpf_bad: Oh and welcome to the site. :blush:

Can't wait to see this four story Star Wars base...and for you to learn the ropes! :sweet:

FFWWAAAAATTT!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!one!!!!!!!!!

You make a base and decide to wait till TOMORROW to deeplink!?!?!

DARN YOU NEWBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue:

Just messin' around, can't wait to see it! :thumbup:

Edited by Dark Sword Ragnarok

Bob, can you explain what you mean by 4 story?

Sigh! :cry_happy: It's good to see all those different SW characters all together like that! No matter if they are seperatists or Republicans, imperials or rebels, they appear to like each other. :classic: Seems like peace and harmony has come to your LSW universe! Congratualations! :tongue:

We call this type of thing a 'display' here btw, Bob. :wink:

Honestly, I usually prefer a little more order in such a display, but since yours looks pretty good like that, I can't complain! :sweet:

Welcome to EB, and may the force be with you! I hope to see more great SW MOCs from you! :thumbup:

Bob, can you decide what you mean by 4 story?

I think he means that it's on four levels/shelfs. :wink:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Yeah, like a four story tall building.

Anyway, can we get a full view of the whole thing?

Well, Thats done. Heres a view of the second floor. Theres the Emporer on his throne with his guards. A stormtrooper on a stretcher, and General Grevious is riding his wheel bike.

Edit by Hinckley:All images removed. Please follow the site guidelines and learn how to resize your pics. Pics are required to be 800 x 600 pixels or less. This site is intended for mature adult Fans of LEGO. If your posting doesn't reflect that, you may be asked to leave... Thank you.

This is the main entrance. Here you can see a control tower, and a second gungan running away....(There running away because previously i had them running from the ants. Never fixed them back)

3rd floor, a hanger and a pilots place. Mostly Rebel Ships because my Tie Figher went kaboom...

Theres Jabba and his group walking to meet Kit Fisto and see the Rouge Shadow. Behind them...killer dust

Theres a reason I cant take a picture of the whole thing. Since there in a closet, they cant be seen because the shelves all have different lengths. Making if I stand up and take the entire thing, then the first and second floor could be seen. The third and fourth floor, you couldnt see anything. I tried to do that. And yes, I meant shelves not like a building.

Edited by Hinckley

HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!

Those pics are enourmous! :wacko:

May I suggest This Topic for resizing pics?

I found it to be very good when I needed to resize pics! :wink:

DSR

PS: I sure hope Sinner doesn't fly out of nowhere and kill me for "acting like a mod" when I'm not... :look:

:grin:

Cool display there. Its a little mixed up, but just like Oky Wan said, it looks fine. And welcome to Eurobricks. :classic:

I think he means that it's on four levels/shelfs. :wink:

Aha, thank you.

Yeah, like a four story tall building.

No, it isn't. :wink: