Sign in to follow this  
thequeenjo

Lego technic, tow truck, eBay.

Hi al

(if this is an allowed, please delete)

As everybody is aware, I am based in the UK. I can’t get eBay Germany on my UK eBay for some unknown reason.

As everybody is aware, I am based in the UK. I can’t get eBay Germany on my UK eBay for some unknown reason.

Somebody is selling this truck on eBay would somebody be able to drop them a message for me and get them to give me a email and message me. All I know is there name is lutz 

JoJoMaddox1@yahoo.co.uk

Would love to know how much a guy would like for the truck as a buy now price. If anybody knows him or her is there any chance they could help out thanks, JoJo

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/rc-truck-mould-king-moc-sbrick-lion-tgs-effermann/2375062218-249-1565

Click on button [Nachricht schreiben]  and write a message to seller.

Hi Jojo, I sent the seller a message through ebay-kleinanzeigen.de, informing him about you and this forum post and whether he would be willing to ship to the UK. I also gave him your e-mail address.

As this is no regular ebay but ebay Kleinanzeigen (i.e. private classified ads), there is no auction and no "buy now"-price. He asks 435€ + shipping, and the "VB" behind the price indicates that the price is negotiable.

Good luck!

Edited by karmadrome

Be aware this is a Mould King model, not LEGO. Also with custom 3D printed parts.
By the way, seems to be the same model as in your avatar?

Synths Toys (uk) have them in stock

for £144.99

Plenty in stock at various stores around the UK.

Edited by doug72

Hi all, thank you for everyone in getting contact with me they still haven’t contacted me yet. If anybody can get them to contact me that would be great. It would be nice as it’s already has all the remote control settings on it.

Hi all, thank you for everyone in getting contact with me they still haven’t contacted me yet. If anybody can get them to contact me that would be great. It would be nice as it already has all the remote control settings on it.

I am seriously willing to put an offer down on this truck. It’s just unfortunate that I cannot use eBay Germany from the UK due to Brexit. If anybody can get them to contact me please let them know that I’m here and I’m willing to pay up to €1000 to buy it,

14 hours ago, Berthil said:

Be aware this is a Mould King model, not LEGO. Also with custom 3D printed parts.
By the way, seems to be the same model as in your avatar?

I believe that jo already has one but given her situation. One built and ready to go with controller and effermans extra parts is just easier. 

Hi kiwi that’s true, it would be easier, that’s why I’m looking at getting one the other truck I had I sold. It did have all the custom parts on it, but it had the mould King motors, not Esprick, that’s why I’m looking at this one if I can get this one, I will then buy another model that is on eBay Germany, which is a Lego time bandit fishing boat, but I really want.