Clone OPatra

Jurassic Park/World 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

9 hours ago, Time Dragon said:

It kinda sucks our best hope for Genaro is in the raptor set.

Yeah, its really odd how he wasnt included, the Triceratops set was soooo perfect for him, but alas, here we are

At least theres a decent chance we'll get Muldoon in the raptor set, hopefully some of these descriptions were wrong or they had inadequate information so its possible to get him still in one of the sets, but probably ublikely ey? Anyone know how they even get this information? Lego employees leaking it or something lol?

14 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Anyone know how they even get this information? Lego employees leaking it or something lol?

I think some times a store screws up and leaks the information, but I am no expert in the history of lego leaks.

5 hours ago, Time Dragon said:

I think some times a store screws up and leaks the information, but I am no expert in the history of lego leaks.

Ah fair enough lol, no insider spies haha jk

Maybe Lego just has their agreements with these websites to leak glimpses of the upcoming sets to the public.

1 hour ago, StegoLover said:

Maybe Lego just has their agreements with these websites to leak glimpses of the upcoming sets to the public.

Um, no. Why would they ever do that? TLG doesn‘t want sets to leak, as it gives bootleggers ample time to work on their knock-offs :tongue:

Most leaks just result from retailers entering information into their systems too early, and people accessing that info

2 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Um, no. Why would they ever do that? TLG doesn‘t want sets to leak, as it gives bootleggers ample time to work on their knock-offs :tongue:

I was just saying, I don't have a lot of knowledge about it either

One thing I do hope is that the body piece of the Brachio will be atleast half to one inch thicker than the one from Rexy for example. Yes, I understand they do it to keep the mold size limited, but I can't imagine how skinny it would look for else if you'd view it from the front :jollyroger:

26 minutes ago, StegoLover said:

One thing I do hope is that the body piece of the Brachio will be atleast half to one inch thicker than the one from Rexy for example. Yes, I understand they do it to keep the mold size limited, but I can't imagine how skinny it would look for else if you'd view it from the front :jollyroger:

The Brachiosaurus measures over 9” (24cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide. Unless the measurements are wrong it won't be any wider than the rex. I don't know the history of fake lego leaks, so I don't know how elaborate they can be.

39 minutes ago, StegoLover said:

I can't imagine how skinny it would look for else if you'd view it from the front :jollyroger:

I'm really worried about that too. I guess I'll live with downsized height and length, but witdth has me concerned. Reminded me of this wonderful picture by Mark P. Witton:

Quetz+sp.+Witton+2016+low+res.jpg

Hey what happened to the unknow sets from last year

they never got announced or revealed and I can’t find any info on them

36 minutes ago, Koolkoalas said:

They never existed. Gaps in set numbering are quite common :shrug_oh_well:

36 minutes ago, Koolkoalas said:

they never got announced or revealed and I can’t find any info on them

Well is stands to reason they are jurassic world sets. It's possible they will release with the  jurassic park sets and we just know anything about them.  But that's just speculation.

33 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Promobricks just hinted at Muldoon being included in that set :thumbup:

The article I found on Promobricks was from February and to me it sounds like what they saw didn't include any minifigures. If you found more recent information could you link it.

10 minutes ago, Time Dragon said:

The article I found on Promobricks was from February and to me it sounds like what they saw didn't include any minifigures. If you found more recent information could you link it.

It's on their Instagram story. Picture of him with a green check.

1 hour ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Promobricks just hinted at Muldoon being included in that set :thumbup:

Clever girl…

Maybe it's just me, but if Muldoon isn't one of the two figures, the set looses all appeal.

13 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

It's on their Instagram story. Picture of him with a green check.

Thanks for the help finding it.

14 minutes ago, spiderfan2000 said:

I guess the Brachiosaurus won't be able to stand on it's hind legs if I'm interpreting Promobrick's newest story correctly?

So Promobricks misunderstood what they were seeing, I guess? 

3 hours ago, spiderfan2000 said:

I guess the Brachiosaurus won't be able to stand on it's hind legs if I'm interpreting Promobrick's newest story correctly?

Yes, just like the game they don't bend/are moulded to the body.

29 minutes ago, TandNbricks said:

Yes, just like the game they don't bend/are moulded to the body.

So are you suggesting the legs and body are one piece of plastic, or something because I can't figure out what you mean. In game I am pretty sure the legs are removable.

Or do you mean the legs won't have knee joints.

love that they include the jeep in the $20 set and a bigger one, makes it easier to get, but also adds something useful to the other set.

So I guess it's another Ellie Sattler included alongside Muldoon in the Velociraptor set, meaning she's in 4/5 sets of the wave.

Edited by spiderfan2000