Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, upliftingbricks said:

Hopefully taller as its meant to be tallest building in the city isnt?

I don't think so. Pretty sure One World Trade center (and maybe a few others?) beat it by some margin. Definitely should be taller than the comic book Bugle though. 

I'm very excited to see it but at that price I still don't think I can justify it unfortunately. Maybe one day... 

CMF is a nice surprise. I wanted She-Hulk, Moon Knight most of all and there they are. 2 Moon Knights seems redundant but they're fairly distinct characters and I know lots of people wanted them so that's cool. 

The X-Men is a great inclusion over What If but as has been mentioned the fact that 2 out of 3 are figures we've already seen before is a bit of a shame. We need a Jean Grey that doesn't cost $2000. 

All in all, I may try and get every one of them bar Agatha, Echo and Mr Knight. Although I wouldn't complain if I accidentally picked them up! 

18 minutes ago, Frizzlefry25 said:

Well now that all of these leaks I thought were pranks appear to be a little more legit. I would say slightly taller. I saw a description somewhere that it had 7 floors. If you compare that to the Bugle. I would call that 6 floors (including the roof and antennas) So i would guess slightly taller than the Antenna of the Bugle but all building. Probably smaller floor height on top.

I knew once I got the Bugle, and then the Sanctorum this was going to be a problem! How am I going to afford this along with other themes, but man I have to add this to the growing marvel skyline somehow!

Yeah, same here. I have a running list of "sets I'm interested in" for 2023, numbering the sets from "I want this really badly" to "I could live without this". I calculated about $3400 worth of sets I'm "interested in" so far and I can only afford about a third of those. Sadly, Avengers Tower just misses the mark for my budget, and I really don't know where I'd put it either!

9 minutes ago, CF Mitch said:

If they do Avengers Tower in the same scale as the Daily Bugle, it should indeed be (a lot) taller.
I don't think it will be that much bigger, though. One more floor, at the most. Maybe it'll also be slimmer to make it look taller?

Regards,
Mitch

I'd agree. I'm curious to see what the interior consists of. I'm assuming it'll be fully enclosed like the Bugle? Orthanc had a great facade and still worked being open in the back, though. 

Man, I'm sure this buried in here somewhere, and way off topic of the current news.

But 40% off from lego for the Black Panther set! Even discontinued sets barely get 20-25%. Ouch!

The CMF line up is great. I just wish we were getting an Infinity Ultron. I know a lot of us have been dying for an Avenger’s Tower but I’m crying a bit at the price tag.

23 minuti fa, Thwip ha detto:

La linea CMF è fantastica. Vorrei solo che ottenessimo un Ultron Infinito. So che molti di noi sono morti per una Torre del Vendicatore, ma sto piangendo un po' al cartellino del prezzo.

if you put aside 13/14 dollars every week between now and november you should be able to buy it :-D

(i do it)

((The problem is also finding the money for batcave, gringotts and all the regular sets))

I just hope we’ll find a way to pick the cmf figs that we want, they are in boxes right?
My right nows are:

- all of the x-men (although i have good other brand substitutes, although i could do with a better Beast)

- moon knight 

- she-hulk (in what gear does she come?)

and 

- Kang 

3 minutes ago, Borex said:

I just hope we’ll find a way to pick the cmf figs that we want, they are in boxes right?
My right nows are:

- all of the x-men (although i have good other brand substitutes, although i could do with a better Beast)

- moon knight 

and 

- Kang 

I think She-Hulk will come in her outfit from the two last episodes, which is the smartest and potentially the only choice LEGO should make.

5 minutes ago, Borex said:

My right nows are:

- moon knight 

and 

- Kang 

Lego has previously positioned the packages specifically so that you can predict certain characters. If you can find an untouched box early enough, you hypothetically can get the ones you want.

25 minuti fa, legomarvelbricksfan ha detto:

Penso che She-Hulk arriverà nel suo vestito degli ultimi due episodi, che è la scelta più intelligente e potenzialmente l'unica scelta che LEGO dovrebbe fare.

Surely it will be the one in the finale, but I honestly would prefer the tailleur

25 minuti fa, PRbrickbuilder ha detto:

Spero che Lucky sia incluso con Kate e che il costume di Echo sia buono.

Echo may have the new prosthetic leg.  that would be very cool

3 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

In retrospect of the CMF, what are the chances the $100 set in August is X-Men related?

Mmm a set to match the cmf as happened for what if… I hadn't thought of that :-O

56 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

In retrospect of the CMF, what are the chances the $100 set in August is X-Men related?

A $100 Blackbird in the style of the new Quinjet with the X-Men members that aren’t in the CMF would be amazing

Honestly this is such a 180* turn from Marvel sets in the last year or two that I'm having trouble believing it.

Particularly Kang is what stands out as not making sense... a complete Disney+ CMF with Kang from Quantumania?
Do we have any credibility from this leaker?

35 minutes ago, bricksandabear said:

Honestly this is such a 180* turn from Marvel sets in the last year or two that I'm having trouble believing it.

Particularly Kang is what stands out as not making sense... a complete Disney+ CMF with Kang from Quantumania?
Do we have any credibility from this leaker?

1st off, you don't know how kang will look like in season 2

2nd Jonathan Majors got his comic book accurate suit at the end of loki, so whos to say that there isn't another green and purple with a blue mask loki?

3rd yes, they've leaked so much star wars stuff that is backed by promobricks and falconfan.

Edited by Goofster

9 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

ah, no Hulk… bigfigure RIP :-D

Wow, of all the things for the hulk not to be in. I get that he’s too big to actually be inside the tower, but come on. I’m very very interested in seeing the revamped Hawkeye and quicksilver, and an accurate vision for once lol. Besides that though, I’m not that interested in the set itself. Hopefully the Easter eggs and details make it worth while.

Just now, Goofster said:

1st off, you don't know how kang will look like in season 2

2nd Jonathan Majors got his comic book accurate suit at the end of loki, so whos to say that there isn't another green and purple with a blue mask loki?

3rd yes, they've leaked so much star wars stuff that is back by promobricks and falconfan.

The only thing we know right now is that he matches the description of how he looks in quantumania.

And so far based on info from MSS, Kang will be seen in Loki as how we saw him at the end of quantumania (as victor timely) . 

so right now I fully believe that the kang in the Cmf is the one from quantumania. And I’m not complaining at all, if we’re getting a movie fig in the cmf that opens the door for more down the road.

Here’s what I’m expecting for the 8 stories:

- Avenger’s lounge

- Quinjet hanger

- armory (Hawkeye needs to store his bow somewhere)

- Hall of armor

- Tony and Bruce’s lab

- obligatory prison cell

- ‘giant’ arc reactor

- lobby

edit: no idea why some text is bigger than others. Don’t read into it.

Edited by psqidexslizer

8 minuti fa, psqidexslizer ha detto:

Ecco cosa mi aspetto per le 8 storie

if you follow the source of the leak you will find the description of all 8

1 hour ago, NeutralNoodle said:

A $100 Blackbird in the style of the new Quinjet with the X-Men members that aren’t in the CMF would be amazing

That would be great!!!

I'm still hoping for that X-mansion though...

Wow Quicksilver? Never tought i'd see the day we'd get another set with him! :D I still love the figure we got of him.

42 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

Oh my brothers, mtdbricks released a detailed description of the tower and a list of minifigures:

The original source of this lists the release as September, and is the typical account with 2 posts & 18 followers, but the bulk of info we've received from Reddit lists the Tower to be released November, which has been reposted by the top leakers, so I'm more inclined to believe that description is fake

17 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

if you follow the source of the leak you will find the description of all 8

Seems interesting enough. For those who don't want to look: 

Lobby(?)/elevators, Prison, Lounge, Armory, Laboratory, Office, Bar, Arc Reactor. 

I agree with Quicksilver838 though, the source is perculiar. 

I hope the Vision has a green head this time around. 

I can see myself spending the next 7 months trying to justify this to myself. 

Edited by SEmrys

13 minuti fa, Quicksilver838 ha detto:

La fonte originale di questo elenca il rilascio come settembre, ed è l'account tipico con 2 post e 18 follower, ma la maggior parte delle informazioni che abbiamo ricevuto da Reddit elenca la Torre che sarà rilasciata a novembre, che è stata ripubblicata dai migliori leakers, quindi sono più incline a credere che la descrizione sia falsa

I hadn't noticed this detail!  I wouldn't have believed an account with two posts, but mtdbricks is reliable, or am I wrong?

10 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

I hadn't noticed this detail!  I wouldn't have believed an account with two posts, but mtdbricks is reliable, or am I wrong?

Looking at their page, they seem to just repost the information provided by the big sources. The only leakers I follow/find reliable are Falconfan, Promobricks and Brick Clicker. It's not to say that this information isn't possibly real, as some people can appear from nowhere, provide new leaks then disappear (like Ralph Bohner with the Daily Bugle, or currently Fluffysky), but personally I don't trust it