Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

10 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

12 Minifigs in the CMF. We already basically knew that, but we now have confirmation. 

What bout the other figs? And which x men?

I asked him if he remembers any of the Avengers Tower minifigs and he said he saw Ultron but doesn’t remember if it’s from the AvengersTower or CMF, so we may be getting Infinity Ultron. 

5 minutes ago, Goofster said:

So far he has mentioned 

• Wolverine
  • Beast
  • Storm
  • Moonknight
  • Mr Knight

• Avengers Tower
  • Wolverine Mask Helmet

Says Falcon Fan is compiling a list of his leaks

Doesn't recall seeing Kahhori or She-Hulk in CMF but not big on Marvel

Edited by upliftingbricks

2 minutes ago, upliftingbricks said:

So far he has mentioned 

• Wolverine
  • Beast
  • Storm
  • Moonknight
  • Mr Knight

• Avengers Tower
  • Wolverine Mask Helmet

Are we getting rogue? Gambit? Daredevil? Cyclops?

He said he saw a figure that reminded him of Monica Rambeau but with updated prints and hair. Struggling to think who that could be. 

9 minutes ago, Goofster said:

Wolverine, Beast, Storm. 

1 minute ago, NeutralNoodle said:

He said he saw a figure that reminded him of Monica Rambeau but with updated prints and hair. Struggling to think who that could be. 

Maybe Monica Rambeau from The Marvels

4 minutes ago, Goofster said:

Are we getting rogue? Gambit? Daredevil? Cyclops?

Not sure right now, but he only mentioned Wolverine/Beast/Storm when listing the X-Men that are included. 

1 minute ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Wolverine, Beast, Storm. 

Their seriously aren't others? That sucks.

why dont we ask him every figure he remembers? With the small chance of hulkling and nova being in a marvels set or something...

3 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Maybe Monica Rambeau from The Marvels?  

Maybe. This is gonna be an odd CMF if it’s half MCU/half comics but with shows and movies. 

11 minutes ago, NeutralNoodle said:

I asked him if he remembers any of the Avengers Tower minifigs and he said he saw Ultron but doesn’t remember if it’s from the AvengersTower or CMF, so we may be getting Infinity Ultron. 

I just asked if Ultron had the stones printed on his torso (which would tell us if he is Infinite Ultron or AoU Ultron). 

17 minuti fa, Classic_Spaceman ha detto:

Ho chiesto a u/FluffySky6 se gli X-Men in stile 1992 significassero che Storm avrebbe avuto il suo abito bianco:

"Vorrei davvero poter dire, ero onestamente fissato sulle figure del Cavaliere della Luna. Ricordo solo che non erano nei costumi moderni dei film più recenti"

E se. . . ? S2 è stato ritardato, quindi ha senso se non otteniamo alcun 'fig per questo in questa serie.

all D+ shows have been delayed, and we don't know how far in advance they let Lego know.  As far as we know it's still possible.. let us know if there are any other updates.  Thank you :-)

3 minutes ago, Goofster said:

Their seriously aren't others? That sucks.

why dont we ask him every figure he remembers? With the small chance of hulkling and nova being in a marvels set or something...

Those were all that he mentioned. 
We are; he says that he is not very familiar with Marvel, and that he was mainly looking at the Moon Knight Minifigs. 
He was asked about She-Hulk, and he said that he did not recall seeing her. Not confirmation that she is not appearing, but it does lower her odds. 😕

3 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Those were all that he mentioned. 
We are; he says that he is not very familiar with Marvel, and that he was mainly looking at the Moon Knight Minifigs. 
He was asked about She-Hulk, and he said that he did not recall seeing her. Not confirmation that she is not appearing, but it does lower her odds. 😕

What else could we ask and for other themes too?

26 minutes ago, upliftingbricks said:

So far he has mentioned 

• Wolverine
  • Beast
  • Storm
  • Moonknight
  • Mr Knight

• Avengers Tower
  • Wolverine Mask Helmet

Doesn't recall seeing Kahhori or She-Hulk in CMF but not big on Marvel

Excited for Beast and Moon Knight. Bit disappointed with Storm unless we’re getting white suit/Mohawk and Wolverine unless it’s big on arm/leg printing - as we already have minifigures of both. 

From any X-men I want Gambit, Prof X and Jean. I’m sure we will get all of them eventually but the current release speed of new or interesting Marvel figures seems to be glacial. 

12 figures is going to seem such a small number after the May Disney cmf. 

If the series is going 50/50 I'm hoping there's still a chance for Hawkeye and or Kate. Also Talos, it would be a smart move to include a Skrull so people can army build with multiple

And as I typed this, speaking of...

1 hour ago, Lego_ofme said:

From any X-men I want Gambit, Prof X and Jean. I’m sure we will get all of them eventually but the current release speed of new or interesting Marvel figures seems to be glacial. 

As we're all assuming the X-Men are based on 97, I doubt Professor X would appear considering how the animated series ended, but if we're still possibly expecting the X-Mansion he'll 100% be in that set. Gambit would be a dream come true, Rogue would also be good, as I'd trust a CMF to perfectly execute her hair

Edited by Quicksilver838

Hawkeye

Kate Bishop

She Hulk

Moon Knight

Mr Knight

Werewolf by Night

Agatha

Echo

Kang

Wolverine

Storm

Beast

Great lineup! Werewolf by Night, the X-Men, and Kang are pleasant surprises. I’m excited to see how they look! 

Hopefully this means Ms. Marvel will be in the set for The Marvels

Kang is from the movies with his holographic mask. Echo is from her solo series.

Not sure if Agatha is from Wandavision or her Coven of Chaos?

Well I'll be damned, Marvel minifigures that aren't based on the MCU and are more or less based on the comics instead (Spider-Man characters excluded). I'm definitely going to have to get those X-Men '97 figures, especially since we're finally getting a new character to expand the team with Beast. Though now I'm regretting getting the Wolverine Mech since I know this new version is going to be vastly superior with the possibility of getting his blue shoulder pads along with dual molded legs for the boots and a blue hip piece instead of plain bright light orange legs.

Edited by TheBatstan

Pretty solid lineup honestly. No Ms Marvel makes sense with her almost guaranteed inclusion in The Marvels set, but the fact that Secret Invasion and Loki season 2 got no representation is VERY surprising.

Kinda sad we aren't getting Scarlet Scarab too, was really hoping she'd make the cut.

I think LEGO made great choices while creating this lineup. And I’m really excited to get all 12 of them. 
I’m still bummed we aren’t getting Daredevil and scarlet scarab but overall pretty excited for this new CMF.

Damn, know another thing I want to add to a growing list! I could have done without Agatha, but aside from that I want 11 out of 12!

The lineup sounds great! Kang’s absence from the Quantumania set was disappointing so I’m glad to see him here, and I would have liked to see Ms. Marvel in here too because her suit from the show looks better than the one in The Marvels but everything else sounds cool. 

With the CMF lineup confirmed, I wonder if u/FluffySky6 saw Monica Rambeau from the The Marvels set. 
Also, I am genuinely surprised that we are not getting Daredevil! 

Hopefully Storm’s outfit is her white one. It seems most prevalent in images from the show and it would be more unique than just another figure of her black outfit from the 2014 set (it would be more detailed this time but I’d rather have a new costume or a new character altogether since X-Men minifigures are sparsely and/or seldom made.)