Lyichir

LEGO Ninjago 2023 Discussion

23 hours ago, Lemerbrix said:

Well, Lego did say no more sdcc exclusives, but now there’s this… I wonder if this version of riyu will appear in the 2024 sets?

It won't. If they released it as an SDCC exclusive, they'll keep it that way.

16 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It won't. If they released it as an SDCC exclusive, they'll keep it that way.

This is reaching too far back into my memory, but I believe SDCC “exclusives” have appeared in regular retail sets before, I believe in the Hobbit/LotR theme, though I don’t recall how those were marketed. It’s possible they never used the term “exclusive” to describe them. 

I wouldn’t expect this to show up, but I suppose it is possible. 

Nobody's discussing the rumour that Jay has memory loss, doesn't remember the Ninja and is maybe on a secret mission?

I hope he's the criminal mastermind in charge of Ras 🤣

On 7/24/2023 at 4:08 PM, Rolyat24 said:

This is reaching too far back into my memory, but I believe SDCC “exclusives” have appeared in regular retail sets before, I believe in the Hobbit/LotR theme, though I don’t recall how those were marketed. It’s possible they never used the term “exclusive” to describe them. 

I wouldn’t expect this to show up, but I suppose it is possible. 

*cough cough, captain marvel sdcc exclusive fig, cough cough*

19 hours ago, Killian said:

Nobody's discussing the rumour that Jay has memory loss, doesn't remember the Ninja and is maybe on a secret mission?

I’ve heard about that rumor, been stated in several places now

On 7/25/2023 at 4:00 PM, Killian said:

!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               ! (2)

And Ras wears a what?!

Gotta be a mistake by a comic writer

!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              ! (2)

8 hours ago, Killian said:

!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               ! (2)

And Ras wears a what?!

Gotta be a mistake by a comic writer

!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              ! (2)

Can we keep part 2 talk in a spoiler tag just in case? I’m not looking to be spoiled this early, got a long way till October. My guess is because these comics originated in Germany.m, this is simply a translation error. Happens a lot with these. I think it’s meant to mean he has a softer side or something. 

Just finished episodes 11-20 of Dragons Rising.

So many goofy filler episodes, but it was good to see story progression in the last 3 or so episodes. Can't wait to see who the secret true master of Ras is, just hope it's not Harumi or The Crystal King